collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: teaser - upcoming ACEOs/ATCs and more  (Read 312 times)

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
teaser - upcoming ACEOs/ATCs and more
« on: July 20, 2013, 08:12:33 AM »
as usual, i am a lot more active here in holidays, so i have to catch up for all the time when i was super busy with the semester/university.

i am very happy and maybe a tiny bit proud to announce that i will have my first table at a german convention (the connichi) this year!  :frolic:

i was preparing a whole set with a cooking/dessert theme(for typography class) and there are still ponies and ACEOs in the making. here is a preview of some uncolored cards and bookmarks:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the two humans are actually minty (right) and,.. maybe rosette or princess royal blue (left).

here is a peak on the set of fox, cat and rabbit. the recipecards are still in german but i think about translating them, if there is interest. ;) they are all desserts, muffins and so on. the cat has fruity recipes, the rabbit chocolate and the fox caramell or coffee related.

on the bookmark under the animals stands: "i love coffee" "i love fruits" and "i love chocolate"

what do you think about them?
my dream is still to attent at the US or even at a UK pony-con someday. *o* somedaaay!
what do you think about the styles? are you even interested in ACEOs?
best hugs!

edit:
thanks to griffin for pointing out the difference between ACEO and ATC. ;) they both have the term KAKAO in german, that´s right! i am interested in trading and (as i have to) selling these cards, so both would be legit, i think? ;)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 08:08:16 AM by emuel »
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Re: teaser - upcoming ATCs and more
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 08:55:03 AM »
I love your art. I would totally buy your Atcs.  My favorite is the one with the fish and the one with perfume puff hair. So pretty. I like your humans too. 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 08:57:22 AM by Marigold »

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 09:19:08 AM »
I have always wanted to sell art but never had any idea how much to charge or where to start! Yours are so lovely how much do you charge?

BlueWolf

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 09:37:38 AM »
looking good

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 11:26:33 AM »
Those are very good :)

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 03:45:57 AM »
thank you very much
and thank you a lot for the feedback marigold! i was afraid the fishpony would be to stylised. i´m glad the humans seem okay too! :D
thank you fox, i am not sure yet, i´ll finish them and then look individually how much they are worth for me. A friend has tables on many conventiions since years  ( http://xmeicox.deviantart.com/ ) and her ATC start at 5 euro up. in germany, they even sell copies of ATCs for 1 or two euro and then the original for 15 or so,depending on the artwork. O-O but these are the very very good artists, we barely have amateurs on conventions. ( until i come in  XD ) so  i am not sure. ;)

i see how they turn out when colored with aquarell. would there be interest in comissioned ATCs here? anyway, i should work, not talk. see you when they´re finished! ;)

( oh, and feel free to suggest motives for ATCs or bookmarks if you like)
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 07:09:15 AM »
[Sorry I'm nitpicking here but please call them ACEOs if you're selling them, ATCs are meant for trading only :) I think the German term KAKAO is equivalent to ACEO anyway? I could be wrong, though...]

Anyway, I love the card sketches, that perfume puff pony is probably my favourite with her gorgeous fluffy hair and beautiful eyes. And the recipe cards look absolutely delicious! Very professional looking, too. I wish you best of luck with your sales!

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 07:33:33 AM »
I would be interested in commissioning them from you. 

i also like the idea of trading art arts.  We used to have an art card trade going on but it stopped sometime earlier this year.  I wanted to start collecting them and putting them in a book.  Maybe if the mods approve it, I will start up another ATC trade in here.   

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
Re: teaser - upcoming ACEOs/ATCs and more
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 08:16:26 AM »
griffin, thank you for pointing it out!! yes, both are called KAKAO (trnsl. cocoa, but it still is short for something like ACEO) in german and i didn´t know there are seperate terms. thanks!
yes, i would be looking to sell thembecause of unfortunate circumstances can´t trade anymore for a while. ( but i love trading ;o; )
the perfume puff is shameless insprired by monstarnomnoms adoptable. ;) thank you a lot for your feedback!

marigold, i´ll message you as soon as i am really opening them, thank you for all your interest!
i remember an ATC swap a few years back, wherer everyone send 5 cards to 5 different people and got 5 different cards, that was suuuper exciting and i really would be in again if it would open again.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
Re: teaser - upcoming ACEOs/ATCs and more
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2013, 12:11:27 PM »
:3 so much learning! ha ha sweet. Yeah they do ATC swaps on the arena every now and them BabyBlueDucky usually hosts them there, I love doing ATCs and I am always lurking around on here waiting for someone to host one! I did my own private one recently but the ones where everyone draw 5 and gets 5 is awesome too, its a mystery what you're gonna get!

Your art really is so lovely and I can't wait to see what they look like when they're done!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal