collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2013 Comicon Vinyl Scratch?  (Read 2566 times)

Offline BrinnyTheBrave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 Comicon Vinyl Scratch?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2013, 05:46:37 PM »
The bottom of the box lights up.  There are four blue lights, one at each corner of the box.

You press a button to get the lights to work and there are two different functions.  One lights all four of the lights solidly for 20 or so seconds.  The other functions makes all the lights blink (kind of a like a rave) for 20 seconds or so.

The rave lights actually look really nice with the glitter and crystals (I wasn't a big fan when I saw pictures of her but once I saw one in person I decided I wanted one XD)

ok, now i want her!!!!!!!  :lol:  :lol: if anything, i can get the Funko Vinyl and put HER in the box

popyduggan

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2013, 06:25:59 AM »
I would like to see a video, or pictures, of Vinyl Scratch "functioning", does she lights up and/or anything else?
From Fahey of Kotaku; http://youtu.be/04mEuAuckWA

He also bought some MLP leggings for his wife. He said "I guessed her size, if you don't ever hear from me again then you'll know that I guessed wrong.", lol.

Offline BrinnyTheBrave

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2013, 11:02:00 PM »
I would like to see a video, or pictures, of Vinyl Scratch "functioning", does she lights up and/or anything else?
From Fahey of Kotaku; http://youtu.be/04mEuAuckWA

He also bought some MLP leggings for his wife. He said "I guessed her size, if you don't ever hear from me again then you'll know that I guessed wrong.", lol.

huh? :huh:

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2013, 03:12:07 AM »
I'll be selling one at the UK Ponycon in September... not sure what to ask for her yet! I guess I'll wait until the leftover SDCC ones go up for sale and see what her average price is like then.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2013, 05:22:56 AM »
Let the hasbro toy shop stalking begin! I feel like last year Grey Pegasus didn't go up until like Wednesday? I just remember days of frustration and F5ing and then I was out with family when she went up and I didn't snag her.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal