collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G3 Swap Brag Thread  (Read 5681 times)

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: G3 Swap Brag Thread
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2013, 06:45:05 PM »
All of these brags are amazing!  I love seeing what everyone got!  We all did an awesome job!!!

I know right!! This swap has been awesome :biggrin:

Only 2 more boxes to arrive
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2013, 08:02:37 AM »
I got my package! I'll be posting the brag today, but Blonde2theMax, this is an amazing package! My nephew is visiting from Hawaii right now, and he's jealous that you sent better souvenirs than he did! LOL! (I am pretty sure it's from you, there's a note that says Blondie, and you're the only one that makes sense... I forgot to add a note in my package, too! LOL!)
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Summer-blade

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000958584055
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2013, 09:58:51 AM »
Wow, the box got there quickly! Hooray! And look at all those ponies- and zots! I just realized this last week that zots might be my favorite candy.
they are great I've never had them before and I tried one they are soo good

Offline blonde2themax

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2013, 12:32:37 PM »
I got my package! I'll be posting the brag today, but Blonde2theMax, this is an amazing package! My nephew is visiting from Hawaii right now, and he's jealous that you sent better souvenirs than he did! LOL! (I am pretty sure it's from you, there's a note that says Blondie, and you're the only one that makes sense... I forgot to add a note in my package, too! LOL!)

I'm so glad you like it. I was afraid you wouldnt like it lol. I was a total space cadet and realized after I sent the package that I didn't write a note. LOL! Well I am a woman. And I happen to think we pick better gifts for one another. Plus I've lived here all my life and I hope I'd know all the best spots for souvenirs :)!  I had such a fun time shopping for you.
Thanks Shenanigans for my sig & Sirithfin for my profile pic :D!
My Sales Page :D!http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,319444.msg580218.html#msg580218
My G3 and Season Swap Wishlisthttp://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,327117.new.html#new

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2013, 03:35:01 PM »
I love it all! They are certainly better gifts, and here they are!
First, the extras.

Though the chicken is not from Hawaii- the nephew tells me that there are lots of birds, chickens included, but this one is a MN chicken.
That's not all, though!

And that's not even all of it- there's coffee that didn't make it into the photo shoot because we've been drinking it, and it lives in the kitchen. My mom and I were puzzled by the rice candy- there's a clear wrapper that you can eat, but we tried REALLY HARD to peel it off! Badly, but we tried!

On to the ponies! You know how some people have pets that help them open packages? The chickens weren't about to let me have any fun without them! These are two of my favorite hens- Droopy is the best, she leaps up on your lap and steals your snacks.
All of these ponies deserve their own pictures, but we decided it was better to share. Here's November Chrysanthemum and Star Flower!

And Razzaroo and Sunshine Blossom- REALLY excited about these two, one for my army and one completes an obscure set, Fancy Flora will be so happy to see her!

Here's a couple of hitchhikers! Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy! The chickens really enjoyed pecking at the plastic packaging.

Daisy Paisley and Pineapple Paradise! I love how much pink there is in this package!

And all the ponies together!

Blonde, this was an amazing package! I know my pony list is a little more challenging than others, and you did a fantastic job! Now to go eat some chocolate! (Best dinner ever!) Thank you so much, you ROCK!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Lady Starflower

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2013, 04:22:15 PM »
What a cool box!! I love everything!! Loved the hens too. My parents have hens and I swear some of them are just like dogs :lol:
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~

Offline Summer-blade

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2013, 04:37:03 PM »
awww your chickens are so cute I love chickens

great box!

Offline fireglides

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Crazy Scottie Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2013, 07:34:19 PM »
Was away for the weekend! Catching up!  :P

@Water Fire/Princess Sparkles - Christmas pony and Fingerpaints and such other lovely ponies!   :satisfied:  The goodies look great, too! The antique-looking chocolate items are cute. Also, Sparkles, so glad to hear you got the job! Congrats!

@Cloverofmist/Las Pegasus - That wrapping paper is adorable. Bostons are energetic and fun! Fingerpaints, baby pony, AND a Comic Con pony! Wow! The stickers look adorable, too.  :)

@Cricket/Terabithian Prince - Look at all those MIB G3s!! Wow! Jealous of Rainbow Treat and Fancy Flora, too. Nice job on this box!

@Las Pegasus/Aurora - Lovely box! I see some great G3 favorites of mine in there like Kiwi Tart.  :) Are the mints drink coasters? They're cute.

@Summer-blade/Cloverofmist - What a wonderful super hero box! What a fun theme. I see Glitterbelle and Birthday jewel ponies! Sweet! I also heart Brights Brightly and Mittens. Great box! :)

@Aurora/Blonde2themax - I love that the chickens joined the photo session! So fun. Gotta love animals. They know how to be in on the action. The Hawaiian themed goodies are lovely. Birthflower pony - sweet! MIP ponies, too!

@Blonde2themax - Still looking forward to your brag post . . .  ;) Hope all is well on your end!

I'm so glad you like everything Fireglides!! I was trying forever to find something with a Scottie on it, a magnet or keychain or something but I couldn't :( then I found that really neat book and that seemed perfect!! Believe it or not it was at the dollar store. I can pick up another for your friend if you'd like :)

I have a lot of ponies for you in my trade box already then I kept finding more at the thrift store lol
When Swirly Pop was pony of the day you commented that you really wanted her so of course I had to track her down XD her and the Valentine ponies :biggrin:

Omg I loveeee that pic of your doggie with his new toy!! :heart: my parents had 2 Scotties when I was born. They were awesome dogs.

@ Lady Starflower - It is hard to find stuff that isn't too tacky with a Scottie on it or a Scottie on it at all! Totally agree with you there.  ;)  I can't believe that book was at the dollar store! If you don't mind sending me one I will pay you for cost + shipping. Thanks so much for that offer! My friend's little girl will love it.  :biggrin:  And you found most of these ponies at the thrift store? Kudos to you, my dear! I didn't have too much time to hunt there for my partner and when I did it was not very successful. Comes and goes, right? With Swirly Pop - that's so funny! I was wondering how much partners were watching each others' posts in brag and POD threads.  ^.^  And I love that little Scottie. There are already nice teeth marks in the horse toy and it has joined the toy rotation on the floor. he he.

Looking forward to the next G3 swap!!!!!  :frolic:  Everyone's had such lovely boxes and got things that seem to really suit them.
:good: Selling my collection -  take a peek! :nerdy:
   500 ponies - G1, G2, G3, G4 - includes Mail Orders, Comic Con, etc.

Includes other 80s items with more coming soon...

Offline blonde2themax

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2013, 11:18:30 PM »
Finally I have some free time to post my brag.  I was saving the best for last :D! I absolutely adore my box fireglides! I was just over the moon with excitement :).  I was just so happy seeing all of those gorgeous ponies and hello kitty items. 

Here's all of my goodies wrapped. I really love everything about this box.  I like the little baggies and just the designs! Plus the bags were shiny.  And the wrapped up g3.5 accessory was totally cute  :biggrin:! :party:

And now we have all of the goodies unwrapped.  She bought me so many awesome hello kitty items from: a pencils, lunch box, blind bag figure and so much more.  The one big surprise was the g1 puzzle I couldn't quite figure out what that package was.  Once I opened it I was so surprised.  Thank you :D! Those adorable sushi eraser are so adorable :D! My sister really likes them. I might have to share  -_-  There are so many goodies in here that it's so hard to express my gratefulness.  I just wanted to send out lots of love and hugs to you fireglides.  :tackleglomp: :tackleglomp: :tackleglomp: 

Look at these two awesome girls just gorgeous.  That amazing grace is gorgeous :D!

These girls finish off my pony sets :D! They are absolutely in minty condition and opening them were so awesome!

These two girls with the 3-D symbols are some of my favorites. 

And last but, not least my absolute favorite of the bunch! I was so over the moon when I opened these.  I couldn't believe that fireglides gave me three of these henna girls. Now I'm only missing Cheerilee ;D!!!! I was so touched by you, fireglides  that I was crying.  Thanks so much fireglides!!!! I just don't know how to thank you enough this package was so beautiful.  All of the touches you added were so thoughtful.  Thanks for being my partner.  And sorry for the long wait on my brag I'm pretty busy here btw work and family I'm exhausted most days.  I had such a great time with this swap and can't wait to join the next one.
Thanks Shenanigans for my sig & Sirithfin for my profile pic :D!
My Sales Page :D!http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,319444.msg580218.html#msg580218
My G3 and Season Swap Wishlisthttp://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,327117.new.html#new

Offline Lady Starflower

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2013, 05:25:46 AM »
Love the ponies Blonde. I love Amazing Grace, I think she's one of the most beautiful G3's. great box!!! :biggrin:
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2013, 03:58:03 PM »
Great brags, everyone :) I'm crazy about November Chrysanthemum, she's one of my all time favorite G3s :) I love the Henna ponies too. Awesome guys ^.^
My Wish List

Offline Summer-blade

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2013, 04:02:43 PM »
Henna ponies are always cool

Offline cricket

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2013, 06:22:02 PM »
Awesome boxes everyone!  Seeing all of these brags have hiked the birth flower and henna ponies to the top of my G3 want list!  When's the next swap?!?

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2013, 07:25:57 PM »
Great brags guys, I am starting to get more interested in G3 now XD When is the next swap? :P

Offline Lady Starflower

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2013, 07:28:54 PM »
Hahaha I think the next one will be Jan/Feb ish

I'd like to host a Halloween swap soon then the holiday swaps start so I think Jan would be the next soonest time :)
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal