collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wysteria has arrived! + pics of the brushable purse pinkie  (Read 6772 times)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: Wysteria has arrived! + pics of the brushable purse pinkie
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2013, 05:17:28 AM »
You know. Im SICK of this. Why only AGAIN at a North-American exclusive store? Im sick of having to buy this all off on ebay with friggin high shippin cost.
Hey now. You guys got Rainbow Flash and Star Swirl. (And I think a few others?) So we understand the frustration.

I have to say though, I am not a fan of this stylistic direction they're going in. It's very...gothy? Hot Topic-esque? It's just weird to be seeing so much black on a My Little Pony product. Even the sparkly features (was this to imitate blindbags?) seem strange and uncute to me.

Wil Wysteria ever be available un-sparkly?
Actually, I think only a few select EU countries got them so some of us miss out on both US and EU exclusives :(

[/quote]

Yes, I've been waiting for the BB rainbow collection to show up at Superstore or someplace, but I wonder now if it might just be lost to the void now that Target itself is here... probably Superstore won't get any of their exclusives anymore. Anyway! Either way, thank goodness for the Arena, because I neeeeed the glitterponies! :glitter: :biggrin:

That set is exclusive? :o I think my nearest Tesco has about ten that have been shelf-warming with the Crystal Empire brushies for months xD I think they were £10. Shipping from the UK is expensive, but would you like me to see if they still have them next time I go?
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2013, 06:07:16 AM »
You know. Im SICK of this. Why only AGAIN at a North-American exclusive store? Im sick of having to buy this all off on ebay with friggin high shippin cost.
Hey now. You guys got Rainbow Flash and Star Swirl. (And I think a few others?) So we understand the frustration.

I have to say though, I am not a fan of this stylistic direction they're going in. It's very...gothy? Hot Topic-esque? It's just weird to be seeing so much black on a My Little Pony product. Even the sparkly features (was this to imitate blindbags?) seem strange and uncute to me.

Actually, I think only a few select EU countries got them so some of us miss out on both US and EU exclusives :(
Not to mention there is a difference between having to import 5 items and 50 items... At this point i know there will be only 3 new characters released here. Sunset Shimmer and that pack with miss Cake and Twirly Treats. It's annoying to have to keep on hearing about Starswirl or Skywishes. Two ponies who have been out of stores for ages now. The only exclusive i might still be able to find is the regular Ploomette. So it's not like i got much to trade. X-X
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2013, 06:38:21 AM »

Not to mention there is a difference between having to import 5 items and 50 items... At this point i know there will be only 3 new characters released here. Sunset Shimmer and that pack with miss Cake and Twirly Treats. It's annoying to have to keep on hearing about Starswirl or Skywishes. Two ponies who have been out of stores for ages now. The only exclusive i might still be able to find is the regular Ploomette. So it's not like i got much to trade. X-X

That and having to pay customs on top OTL
There's a possibility we got those ponies here but distribution in my area is awful. We only had the popular wedding brushies for less than a week, meanwhile elsewhere they've been available for months :( Is Mrs. Cake definitely wide release? I really want her haha.

Oooh you got Ploomette there? How much is she? I see her go for a loooot of money on Ebay :( If I find Wysteria here at all I'll buy a bunch to trade or sell at retail value :)
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Aednatia

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2013, 09:33:25 AM »
well my Targets are sold out of sparkle Wysteria and Pinkie. They also want 8.99 for them.  But they have the fashion style, car, and purse version of pinkie. They also have the masked releases but no Sunset Shimmer.

:(

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2013, 01:19:58 PM »
argh. my FS size one arrived today from China only to be a 3" one :(
the seller refunded my $, but I wanted the FS one with black hair without necessarily buying the car
ok...do we know how much the car one is and the one with 2tone pink hair and accessories? and are they both FS size?

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2013, 01:53:59 PM »
argh. my FS size one arrived today from China only to be a 3" one :(
the seller refunded my $, but I wanted the FS one with black hair without necessarily buying the car
ok...do we know how much the car one is and the one with 2tone pink hair and accessories? and are they both FS size?
It's looking like the prices vary from Target to Target.  At mine- the car (with FS Goth pinkie) was $27.99.  The FS Pinkie with two color pink hair and the black outfit- came in a cardboard purse and was $16.99.
The little black stripe pinkie that comes with a purse and "playset" was $22, and the sparkly ponies were $7.99.
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,336538.0.html

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2013, 02:07:40 PM »

That and having to pay customs on top OTL
There's a possibility we got those ponies here but distribution in my area is awful. We only had the popular wedding brushies for less than a week, meanwhile elsewhere they've been available for months :( Is Mrs. Cake definitely wide release? I really want her haha.

Oooh you got Ploomette there? How much is she? I see her go for a loooot of money on Ebay :( If I find Wysteria here at all I'll buy a bunch to trade or sell at retail value :)
She comes packaged with Twilight but i think they are about the same price as a single pony. 6-8€ i believe. : ) Also, i know how you feel. USA packages almost always get hit by customs these days. O_o

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2013, 02:23:17 PM »
 :yippee: :yippee: NEED these ponies!
need money

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2013, 05:05:10 PM »
Well if it wasn't for exclusives I doubt we would even get these clear ponies. I believe these exclusive runs are where they test out how customers will recieve new ideas. Smaller runs are less risky for something new. They might not have had store exclusives back in the G1 days but they had the mail orders instead.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2013, 04:34:38 AM »
Boo I left Seattle and the good stuff came out. My friend was on the phone with a target Rep for 20mins yesterday and there was nothing within the vicinity of new York city. You'd think one of the most populous cities will get something, but nope.  How disappointing!

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2013, 06:14:10 PM »
Found a Target today... only boutique item was the purse for $20, no sign of the rest, and all I was maybe interested in getting was Wysteria. (and blind bags, but yeah, I don't think I'm ever seeing those actually appear in stores again.) But there was a cute little girl, 9 or 10 or something, who was explaining to her very patient family how the the EQG dolls had no real feet, and the "DVD out now" label was "a lie" (direct quote), and she'd seen pictures of someone painting the Design-a-Luna as Cadance, and lots more. Then I went to Toys R Us to see what they had and she was there too! Fun times. Uh, but, yeah, not much to see on the Pinkie Pie's Boutique front, just the ridiculously overpriced purse.

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2013, 08:45:43 AM »
My target wont be getting her until august 4th
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2013, 09:27:51 AM »
Hopefully me Target get these and other ponies soon, the shelves are llooking really sad  lately. Only blind bags and Funrise mini plushies seem to be re-stocked. Love the fashion stlye one that comes with the car but not sure I have room for that car.

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2013, 09:37:52 AM »
now I will have to check a Target

Offline slj84

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2013, 09:40:37 AM »
If I can find them here in ohio I'm more then happy to ship worldwide.  Depending on how many/who I find maybe do a mass shipping to one person and they can then ship them out the rest of the way?  Not sure if it would be any cheaper that way.  But PM me if you want me to be on the lookout for something.  If you have good feedback I will ship first class even.

Edit: I also bought extra lyras and pinkies funkos that could be shipped along as well if anyone wants.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal