collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wysteria has arrived! + pics of the brushable purse pinkie  (Read 6799 times)

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
Re: Wysteria has arrived! + pics of the brushable purse pinkie
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2013, 02:35:50 PM »
I wonder if these are gonna start showing up at Au Targets? ^.^
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2013, 02:37:06 PM »
I'll have to go on a Target AND Toys R Us pony run tomorrow! My Target's been bad about stocking but here's hoping!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2013, 02:40:06 PM »
 :happy: Wysteria!

Offline Navi

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2013, 02:53:51 PM »
Yay Wysteria! :heart:
 :heart: Minty! :heart:

Seeking Petite Ponies (trade/wish list)
Formerly known as navichan.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2013, 02:56:41 PM »
You know. Im SICK of this. Why only AGAIN at a North-American exclusive store? Im sick of having to buy this all off on ebay with friggin high shippin cost.

I agree, even through we have target in canada, we don't get the same toyline that the US stores do. It's the exact same as TRU stores, the Canadian website has 16 items vs the US site having 100+...

I'm hoping there's members on here that would grab some and sell them in the arena so we don't have to pay crazy ebay prices :) Keeping fingers crossed

Oh no, are you 100% sure of this?? I've always noticed the Canadian TRU website showed a lot less, but we got the exclusives from them. I am going to be amazingly sad if we don't get Target exclusive ponies in Canada. It's 95% of the reason I'm was so excited they're bringing their stores here.

I would suspect we will be getting these exclusives, as the "Only at Target" stickers are in French too...? I don't know for sure either way, but I really hope so, at least. I really, really want Wysteria and glittery Pinkie! :lovey:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2013, 03:15:09 PM »
You know. Im SICK of this. Why only AGAIN at a North-American exclusive store? Im sick of having to buy this all off on ebay with friggin high shippin cost.

I agree, even through we have target in canada, we don't get the same toyline that the US stores do. It's the exact same as TRU stores, the Canadian website has 16 items vs the US site having 100+...

I'm hoping there's members on here that would grab some and sell them in the arena so we don't have to pay crazy ebay prices :) Keeping fingers crossed

Oh no, are you 100% sure of this?? I've always noticed the Canadian TRU website showed a lot less, but we got the exclusives from them. I am going to be amazingly sad if we don't get Target exclusive ponies in Canada. It's 95% of the reason I'm was so excited they're bringing their stores here.

I would suspect we will be getting these exclusives, as the "Only at Target" stickers are in French too...? I don't know for sure either way, but I really hope so, at least. I really, really want Wysteria and glittery Pinkie! :lovey:

Looks like the language on the box is printed in English, French and Spanish- so I'm sure you are right that these will see an international release.

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2013, 03:26:53 PM »
love that pinkie and wysteria!  but sad to see the prices of ponies so high when its just the pony and not even really any accessories... 8 dollars seems like a lot for one little pony.   :(    but i still want wysteria at least LOL
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2013, 03:49:22 PM »
SO happy that Wysteria is official!

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2013, 03:52:31 PM »
love that pinkie and wysteria!  but sad to see the prices of ponies so high when its just the pony and not even really any accessories... 8 dollars seems like a lot for one little pony.   :(    but i still want wysteria at least LOL

Actually- $8 seems pretty reasonable for a glitter pony with a new design and packaging.

I did however hesitate at the brushable that comes with a purse- $22! I guess for that pony I am glad I bought on Taobao.  I don't need a tacky purse and cardboard furniture.  Given that prices are usually higher for pony stuffs on the other side of the pond- makes me wonder what the purse set will cost in France and the UK.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2013, 04:53:32 PM »
To everyone worrying about the exclusivity - the entire Target "Canterlot" exclusive line as well as several other Target exclusive items went on to be sold in other countries. The exclusivity of this line is relevant only to the US [and sometimes Aus] market. Tesco in the UK carried all of the Target Canterlot line and every single Canterlot release has been discovered in some way in Canada as well.

In addition - unfortunately when you have multiple subsidiaries this is how it works. Yup its "unfair" the US gets these exclusives...but Europe and Aus have also had exclusives which the US/Canada has never seen which is equally "unfair". Thank goodness for the Arena where we can try to help one another get these exclusive to countries where they are not released :)

And back on topic :squee: Wysteria!

Thank you so much for sharing Galactica!

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2013, 05:01:52 PM »
I went to Target today in hope of seeing Wysteria.  Didn't see either her or the new Pinkie line.  But I did see the masked ponies and got a Sunset Shimmer for $4.  I also noticed that several of the larger/pricier sets were on clearance.  Must be making room for the new stuff!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2013, 05:05:06 PM »
Galatica, would you be a dear and post the dcpi numbes for these? Pleaaasse. :-)

Not sure what the DCPI numbers are-  the car has a SKU# of 6 5356988724 9, the number on the receipt is 0866021855.
So maybe one of those?

For Wysteria- I think you can read the DCPI # in this picture ? (it sounds like that is the Target stocking number)
https://plus.google.com/photos/100528945064371118028/albums/5901609641289522177/5901609732980660370?banner=pwa&pid=5901609732980660370&oid=100528945064371118028   (I read 08602 1849 88709 7/16)

Unfortunately- I removed the packaging from the big purse Pinkie, didn't buy the little purse pinkie because it was expensive- and haven't seen the sparkly pinkie in the store yet-  but if I do I'll snap a pic of the store stocking number :)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2013, 05:15:09 PM »
I keep looking at these and cant wait to see them in person!!!! I will be going to a Target next week!!! I really hope that they have them!

pallas

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2013, 05:25:43 PM »
I saw the black dress and umbrella hat FS PP's and the purse PP at my local target today, wasn't expecting to see either but was very excited.  The purse PP rang up for 19.99 so it looks like target pricing will vary a bit from store to store.  Also saw the SA/Cadance FS, talking cadance and train on clearance. 

And just to add to the new sightings this past weekend I saw the new Alicorn TS castle at TJ Maxx for 19.99, weird it's at a discounter but it was there on the shelf. 

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2013, 05:35:37 PM »
So getting Wysteria wen I see her but must decide on which Pinkie Pie to get since I do not need all of them. Wonder if they will do other sparkly or glitter ponies for this line.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal