collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Which Equestria Girls characters do YOU want turned into dolls?  (Read 1493 times)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Which Equestria Girls characters do YOU want turned into dolls?
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 04:12:23 PM »
Trixie... but she must come with peanut butter crackers. I seriously wouldn't buy her without the crackers. :P

Yes!

I'd also like... uhm... miss grey bubble butt who cannot be named.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 04:14:14 PM »
Haha Spike the Dog for sure! Why isn't there a TS release with him as an accessory? :P

While I don't and will never collect dolls (I have a phobia...*shudder*) I could seriously lean toward buying Trixie if she came with crackers. XD
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 04:16:58 PM »
Not into dolls but I'd shell out for Trixie and her crackers. Or Twilight and a vending machine snack. :P

Ponies I'd like to see: any of the boys,Ms D,Luna and the girl from the drama club.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2013, 01:03:17 PM »
DJ-Pon3... she appealed to me when I saw her in the trailer, hopefully one day she'll be an official doll  :satisfied:
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

invinible

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2013, 12:28:51 AM »
Guys, let's not assume the characters have their respective Equestria counterpart's name without canon evidences to support it.  In fact, I'm more incline to believe that Applebloom's and Sweetie Belle's human counterparts don't share the same respective name as they had speaking parts in the movie but aren't listed as such at the top of the credits for their speaking roles like Snips and Snails were.

Offline starflyer425

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2013, 12:33:18 AM »
theres no doubt about it, i have a new found liking for flash sentry. i must acquire a toy of said pony NOWWWWW.

Avatar credit to BotchanMLP on DeviantArt, and the Starflyer equestria girl is by LordBlumiere here on the arena!

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2013, 12:56:55 AM »
Guys, let's not assume the characters have their respective Equestria counterpart's name without canon evidences to support it.  In fact, I'm more incline to believe that Applebloom's and Sweetie Belle's human counterparts don't share the same respective name as they had speaking parts in the movie but aren't listed as such at the top of the credits for their speaking roles like Snips and Snails were.
I dunno if this is really the thread, but every character who has a known name in Equestria and a known name in Canterlot High has the same name in both places, so I don't see any reason to suspect any deviation from this pattern.  :|

invinible

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2013, 08:15:48 PM »
I dunno if this is really the thread, but every character who has a known name in Equestria and a known name in Canterlot High has the same name in both places, so I don't see any reason to suspect any deviation from this pattern.  :|

Than why weren't those 2 listed in the credits when Snails was and only had a single word line while those 2 had at least enough lines each to at least be labelled as bit characters in at least the speech area for the movie?

Novavelle

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2013, 09:33:03 PM »
well we already know Luna is being released in a 5 pack with some of the other  mane 6 re-released.... but for those who would like just her... I'm sure you could resell the others....

I'd like a flash sentry too though...

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2013, 09:59:31 PM »
Photo Finish and Big Macintosh.

I'm not a fan of Trixie at all but her EQD design was really cute so I think I would get a doll of her. Too bad the dolls don't look too much like their animated counterparts.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2013, 10:21:09 PM »
Dr Whooves. Adding another name to the list.
The tie in between human CH and pony Equestria is all ready established. The company isn't going to give us a change. I.e. a character that looks like  Trixie's human equivalent but is named something else. There not that creative nor would they want to take the time.

Easier to get kids, the core audience to pay attention. With matching ponies to humans.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Wishing Well

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2013, 01:39:43 AM »
I want Dreads Dude and Drama Girl (Not Bubbles/Muffins/Ditzy/whatever contrived name she is now). Just because they were nicely designed.

Big Mac and Vinyl too.

Offline Mismatch

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2013, 04:02:19 AM »
I want Dreads Dude and Drama Girl (Not Bubbles/Muffins/Ditzy/whatever contrived name she is now). Just because they were nicely designed.

Is Drama Girl the one with the green hair, stripey high socks and red skirt/beret who was holding up the skull?  Because yeah, she's freaking awesome!!!4

I really wish though that the dolls didn't all have Howleen ears and close-set features.  I like the softer look of the animated ponies...

And while I'm wishing, it would be really nice to see more subtle human renderings of Twilight-as-human--ie. normal skin tones.  Not purple with pink hair.  I always thought she looked Asian since she has vaguely almond shaped eyes and straight, swishy hair.  Shrugs.  Oh well.   

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2013, 05:41:29 AM »
Now that I've actually seen the movie, I want a few more in addition to Bubblebutt:

Lady Hamlet! (That's what I'm calling the green-haired beret girl holding the skull!)
DJ Pon-3
Trixie (with crackers)
Flash Sentry
Cheerilee (if they have the principal and vice principal, they need a teacher!)

CottonTALE

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2013, 06:23:34 AM »
I think they need boy counterparts as dolls. Every Barbie needs a Ken after all! Big Macintosh and Flash Sentry would do (maybe in a two-pack with Twilight Sparkle)

and a Freshman Pack (Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon) I think this would be so cool!

I would also like to see Hasbro sell outfits separate from the dolls, like Barbie, MH, and La Dee Da does. I know that La Dee Da's clothing fits the Equestria Girls dolls, but Hasbro needs to make their own specific clothing to collect too.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal