collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ponies with broken legs and necks... :P  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
Re: Ponies with broken legs and necks... :P
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2013, 09:32:24 PM »
Bahaha :haha:

Yes I get looks from my wrapped ringlet hair ponies as well!

Right now I have an Army of beheaded unicorns lined up on the coffee table... lol My fiance has been trying to throw pennies inside them all night... :lol:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 09:38:54 PM »
As long as you all aren't putting in a basket, with some lotion, you're good.  :scared:
It puts the lotion on the pony!

Hmm, I dunno when I do hair I typically use clips, bobby pins or curl it in a way I don't need paper "bandages" around them. My wife did freak out one time when some pony I had on the sink I cleaned fell behind the potty. There was this pony head by the plunger staring at her. Poor pony, had to clean her again. :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline DEStokes

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 09:50:23 PM »
I've been doing a lot of pony cleaning.  Every day you will find 10 to 20 ponies on the kitchen table drying from their bath.  Right now there are 8 new G3s on the coffee table that have been styled.  A Sea Shimmer with a mullet and a Daisy Sweet with dreadlocks are on a side table.  On the dining room table is a Moondancer I received in horrible condition, her head and body are currently stuck on toothbrushes drying her new paint color.  I just sit and hope no one drops by without calling.
~Sales~ :socks: Wants~

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2013, 05:20:43 AM »
When my son was little he used to think that when I took off ponies heads for cleaning it was scary as heck....and when rehairing them, my youngest daughter used to think I was hurting the ponies buy (as she said it) 'stabbing their little heads with a needle'. XD

Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2013, 05:33:55 AM »
As long as you all aren't putting in a basket, with some lotion, you're good.  :scared:
*snort*  :haha:

My hubby has just quit asking questions about the weird things he see's going on around here.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2013, 05:58:34 AM »
Oh yeah I get questioned when random pony parts are drying in the bathroom window. I get an even weirder look from Hubby when he finds wig hair in a bucket soaking behind the toilet (gotta soak it to set the color).

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline RainbowRay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • so very rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2013, 06:53:15 AM »
I did get some funny reactions to a bunch of ponies I left to dry on a dinner plate in the living room!

Nobody seemed to notice when I left a beheaded pony out to sunfade in the back garden all day though. I think my family is already used to seeing severed toy heads/limbs around, since I used to make quite a lot of 'chimeras' by cutting up and resewing cuddly toys.

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2013, 12:36:14 PM »
I love hearing all these stories, :lol: I can picture the weird expressions on peoples' faces, haha!

Today my ducks found out about sunfading ponies... my group of "farm hatched" babies were skunkin' around the porch today looking for tasty tidbits (of what, I have no idea...) and decided to go check out the "bright shiny things" on the low lawn chair in the grass... I watched them for about 2 solid minutes as they poked and dabbled at them... finally deciding they weren't "food" and they moved on... so now even my animals give me weird looks... :lol:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline Jahlila

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • DA Page
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2013, 01:20:34 PM »
When I first moved in with my BF, he had no idea how many ponies I had. He came home early one day and I had about half of my collection out of their totes and on the livingroom floor, fixing hair and wiping them down. He just :shocked: for about 5 minutes before he dared take a step into the room.

There is always at least one or two ponies hanging out by the kitchen sink or with me in the livingroom. He's become accustomed to the sight of "naked ponies" as he refers to the headless ones getting baths. My favorite thing is if my BF comes home and knows I've been out hunting, he'll pop his head in the kitchen and ask, "New babies?" We both think it's funny when guests stop by and I forgot a drying pony in the kitchen. Mostly we get looks of :lookround: .

Oh! And both my cats like to steal the tails when I'm cleaning and hide them. Nothing like vacuuming and sucking up a random tail that was stashed under the loveseat.  :P
*~*Jahlila*~*

SparklersOasis

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2013, 09:47:33 AM »
Oh! And both my cats like to steal the tails when I'm cleaning and hide them. Nothing like vacuuming and sucking up a random tail that was stashed under the loveseat.  :P

:haha: I'm so glad my cat hasn't learned that trick yet! 

I have a whole box of G3's a friend found for me at a yard sale I need to clean up and sell or bait as appropriate, so I have a feeling naked/headless/various stages of cleaning ponies will be taking over the kitchen soon!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal