collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Thread  (Read 17780 times)

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Re: Animal Crossing Thread
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2013, 04:13:07 PM »
Dazzle - Why do you feel burnt out already?

I still have SO MUCH left to do, I know I have months of work ahead of me before I can officially get sick of the game.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2013, 04:18:16 PM »
I hate to say this, but I think I've reached the burnout point on this game. :(   Has anyone else? I don't want to get tired of it yet! It's a long time before a game I really want comes out.
Help me revive my interest, LOL.

And I can't believe I made a thread here that lasted so long. I feel proudly and oddly accomplished. Oh, what a nerd I am.
I do get a bit tired of the game (especially because I am trying not to time travel yet, and a tad impatient on a few things), but I feel what helps is taking breaks with it and not playing it all day. Or find things to do in it, like making "goals" of sorts. Having friends over helps makes it more fun as well! :D
I know Time Travel-ing is a possible cure as well, but that depends on the person. ^^

Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2013, 04:37:27 PM »
I hate to say this, but I think I've reached the burnout point on this game. :(   Has anyone else? I don't want to get tired of it yet! It's a long time before a game I really want comes out.

And I can't believe I made a thread here that lasted so long. I feel proudly and oddly accomplished. Oh, what a nerd I am.

For me, being able to play with others is kinda what makes me like the game. I really could never get into AC before.

But I also have a goal to create a pretty fairy kei room. I haven't quite found the right pieces yet, and I fear that I'll probably want a chunk of the harvest furniture to complete it.

I probably will play a bit less after rune factory comes out tho. <__<; and I should slow down in the next month or so because I need to get my artist alley stuff ready.

But I reaaaally, really want to create a pretty fairy kei room. <_< gotta look for right pieces every day.

But it's just a game to be taken slowly, yes? a little bit each day?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 04:39:13 PM by banditpony »

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2013, 04:39:47 PM »
But I also have a goal to curate a pretty fairy kei room. I haven't quite found the right pieces yet, and I fear that I'll probably want a chunk of the harvest furniture to complete it.

You know you are more than welcome to catalog the Harvest Set from me (hopefully I'll have Wall Lamp soon).

Ai from Aurora

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2013, 04:40:54 PM »
Wow, Resetti. Way to rain on a girl's parade.

:lol:  I actually funded the Reset Intervention Centre.  I felt sorry for the grumpy old thing. :shy:

If anypony wants, I'll try to leave my gates open this evening (probably from around 10pm EST) ^.^  I've got a round of beetle-hunting planned (need bells for a new expansion!) but apart from that, have at it.  And if anypony could give me a few peaches, I'd be much obliged. :biggrin:  I may be sporting afk colours, but I'll try to leave things open for ponyfolk, at least for a couple hours. ^.^

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2013, 04:43:25 PM »
But I also have a goal to curate a pretty fairy kei room. I haven't quite found the right pieces yet, and I fear that I'll probably want a chunk of the harvest furniture to complete it.

You know you are more than welcome to catalog the Harvest Set from me (hopefully I'll have Wall Lamp soon).

*small  gasp*
I didn't think it could be reordered? :3 ?!

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2013, 04:46:02 PM »
*small  gasp*

Yuuuppp!!!

How else do you think I managed to get 4 chairs and no wall lamps?  :lol:

Ai from Aurora

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2013, 04:49:33 PM »
*small  gasp*

Yuuuppp!!!

How else do you think I managed to get 4 chairs and no wall lamps?  :lol:

I wondered about that. :O
OMG *squee* I would love to catalog! (happy!)

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2013, 04:51:06 PM »
Give me a couple minutes and I'll get it ready to go and open my gates for you, dear.  ^.^

Gate's open! If anyone else would like to catalog Harvest or Spooky Set, stop on by.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 04:55:27 PM by Yurusumaji »

Ai from Aurora

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2013, 04:57:13 PM »
Why am I burnt out? Ya know, I think I played the previous AC games SO much, and I think this game still doesn't make it feel totally refreshing and new. Maybe not enough changes were made? Don't get me wrong, I think it's a fabulous game, especially for those who are new to the series. But it seems like the Gamecube one and Wild World got me far more addicted. I am not sure why. But one thing I like in games is when you can build friendship with NPCs, and this game has more ways you can build friendship with your villagers which I think is awesome.

I also am just someone who gets burned out on particular games fast. Then I may revisit them. I hate that about my personality. It's not that my attention span is poor, I just think I'm....unmotivated?

But I still have much left to do..... there is more furniture to get, more flowers to plant, more town projects to complete, a museum to finish......clothes to get, clothes to make.

I guess I can blame it on being unmotivated and the fact I only get to play at night. I like it better on days. I am too stubborn to change the time or time travel.

And it seems like when I wanna visit someone else's town, with my work shift no one else is on when I can get online. I actually still have people I need to add that I said I'd add.

I feel behind on the game, LOL.

But I am looking forward to Rune Factory 4 and the new Pokemon games coming this fall. Those will keep my attention for a long while.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2013, 04:58:40 PM »

I can't offer any further advice than what has been said! What I will say is that, like many, visiting other people has made the game so much more enjoyable. Despite that, I'm semi-close to time traveling - I just want the stores fully upgraded XD

Also, sorry about not having the Hamster Cage today, Milky! I was so sure I ordered it, but perhaps not. It'll be there tomorrow (today for me) for you!

Ooh, Yuru, may I come and catalog? *can't remember if she has it catalogged or not* xD

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2013, 05:01:31 PM »
Ooh, Yuru, may I come and catalog? *can't remember if she has it catalogged or not* xD

Yes, absolutely!

Ai from Aurora

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2013, 05:04:18 PM »

Yes, absolutely!
Great! I'll be over in just a bit :D

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2013, 05:11:06 PM »
:lol:  I actually funded the Reset Intervention Centre.  I felt sorry for the grumpy old thing. :shy:

I felt so sorry for him, too. Poor guy was just doing his job, but he scared too many kids IRL so they made him "optional" in this game and toned him down. He never scared me in past games, but I do remember in the first one when he pulled that pretty mean reset prank on the player if you did it too many times...
And I will say, I did feel really special when Resetti personally thanked me after I fully funded the Reset Center. I sure wasn't expecting it.   

@ Sora: It's all good! :D I look forward to getting the Hamster Cage from you when you get it in! :D

@ Dazzle: Around what time do you usually get off of work and able to go online? I'm usually still up until about...4 am CST (I'm a major Night Owl xD), so I could totally let you come visit my town whenever possible. :D

@ Yuru: Milky want catalog Harvest Set too, please. xD And I can bring over the DLC for you to catalog as well. :)
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2013, 05:11:32 PM »
@ Yuru: Milky want catalog Harvest Set too, please. xD And I can bring over the DLC for you to catalog as well. :)

Come on over, babeh!

Ai from Aurora

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal