collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hot Topic Funko release - today?  (Read 2815 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Topic Funko release - today?
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2013, 01:40:37 AM »
Ok,I was just wondering because on the site it has bubble butt for two different prices although one wasn't glittery they both where normal in the pics. I thought there might have been a difference in size maybe that's why I asked although if one is glittery that would explain the price difference.. Guess someone forgot to put the right photo up... Anyhow thanks for the replies. :)

Do you have links to the 2 different ones? I can only see one on the site although its out of stock I think.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

will2Bfree

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2013, 08:35:25 AM »
Ok,I was just wondering because on the site it has bubble butt for two different prices although one wasn't glittery they both where normal in the pics. I thought there might have been a difference in size maybe that's why I asked although if one is glittery that would explain the price difference.. Guess someone forgot to put the right photo up... Anyhow thanks for the replies. :)

Do you have links to the 2 different ones? I can only see one on the site although its out of stock I think.

Not sure if this is what she's referring too, but on amazon :muffin: Pony has two different listings and one is a couple dollars more expensive than the other, but they are both the normal version. The more expensive one is just sold through Hot Topic and is listed as by "FUNKO" and the other is sold by "FunKo", lol.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2013, 12:34:25 PM »
The Funko ponies sold out so fast on Hot Topic!   I made one small order (of three each) then another order for more Lyras, and yet another for more Pinkies (so I could use the coupon codes).

Stupid Hot Topic notified me on Sunday by email that the two orders for Lyra and Pinkie were on "hold" and needed verification in person by phone to proceed.  I called today and the rep said that it looks like my first order of three each went through- and maybe the order of LYra- but not the Pinkie order because they oversold those. 

However- when I look at my orders online- they all say the same thing-  that shipping info is "unavailable" and that the orders are being "fullfilled".   

Guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.   I'll either be flooded in ponies or only have three of each.  :(
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 12:38:48 PM by Galactica »

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2013, 12:59:04 PM »
HT didn't stick a limit on how many you could order did they? Like Amazon did with the SDCC pony?

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2013, 01:03:16 PM »
I feel like all you people that ordered several of each are why they keep going out of stock. Sigh, I just want one of each and I can never catch a time where both are in stock at once...
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2013, 01:07:00 PM »
There will be more.

So Hawaiian, do the codes last for a long time?  I don't know when I am buying them so I am hoping the codes stick around. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2013, 03:41:40 PM »

Not sure if this is what she's referring too, but on amazon :drama: Pony has two different listings and one is a couple dollars more expensive than the other, but they are both the normal version. The more expensive one is just sold through Hot Topic and is listed as by "FUNKO" and the other is sold by "FunKo", lol.

Ahhh...I was not seeing the FUNKO one...maybe because I am in the UK.

Thanks for that. And lol good old Hot Topic unable to resist the need to just mark up higher on everything. I guess the exclusivity on the line prevents even Funko from selling the ponies themselves until the 6 month period has passed. Thats reassuring as it probably means that after each 6 month period, Funko will have a selection of the ponies for sale themselves.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal