collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Lyra Heartstrings and Pinkie Pie photo!  (Read 9894 times)

Binny

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Funko Vinyl Lyra Heartstrings and Pinkie Pie photo!
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2013, 06:01:26 PM »
I like sparkly Pinkie. :)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2013, 06:04:02 PM »
As far as I have heard the Sparkly versions will always be Hot Topic exclusives.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

will2Bfree

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2013, 07:44:30 PM »
As far as I have heard the Sparkly versions will always be Hot Topic exclusives.

I'm not sure that's true. I'll be sad if it is. Amazon says 1 in 24 will receive the sparkly chase variant, so I don't think it matters where they're sold. I've tried to check other sites for brick and mortar stores, but since none of them have them for sale yet, their descriptions of the items are really lacking.

Anybody know for sure?

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2013, 07:50:22 PM »
I'll be ordering these again.  I managed one sparkly last time so I'll hope for the best again.
If anyone needs help getting these, I'll be able to add on orders again.

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2013, 08:33:56 PM »
The sparkly versions are not hot topic exclusives. The glittery fluttershy and dr. Whooves will be available at other retailers with the same 1 out of 24 odds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2013, 09:05:00 PM »

I'm not sure that's true. I'll be sad if it is. Amazon says 1 in 24 will receive the sparkly chase variant, so I don't think it matters where they're sold. I've tried to check other sites for brick and mortar stores, but since none of them have them for sale yet, their descriptions of the items are really lacking.

Anybody know for sure?

Well I believe the amazon orders are linked with Hot Topic, so you can get them that way as well, as far as like toysrus go, I remember someone telling me that the Sparkly where Hot Topic exclusives only and would not show up in other retailers, unless of course someone returned one there or something.

For Sale Wants

will2Bfree

« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2013, 10:06:34 PM »

Anybody know for sure?

Well I believe the amazon orders are linked with Hot Topic, so you can get them that way as well, as far as like toysrus go, I remember someone telling me that the Sparkly where Hot Topic exclusives only and would not show up in other retailers, unless of course someone returned one there or something.

Who told you that? Someone that works for toysrus? I was referencing Funko's order page on amazon, not Hot Topic's. Hot Topic charges more, but I don't think it increases your odds of getting a sparkly one. Just wondering where your intel comes from as it's not something I've heard before.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2013, 10:11:05 PM »

Anybody know for sure?

Who told you that? Someone that works for toysrus? I was referencing Funko's order page on amazon, not Hot Topic's. Hot Topic charges more, but I don't think it increases your odds of getting a sparkly one. Just wondering where your intel comes from as it's not something I've heard before.

Gosh I really wish I could remember want to say someone at Hot Topic, but I'm not entirely sure I can't remember, I wish I could now! Hopefully they where wrong!

For Sale Wants

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2013, 10:16:48 PM »
I can't speak for Brony Galore but I know that some of the chase figures have shown up at gemini and they are in not linked to hot topic.

If you look on amazon there are 2 listings for fluttershy. One is hot topic as  seller on amazon and the other is amazon itself. So I don't believe the chase figures are exclusive to hot topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2013, 10:48:15 PM »
Lyra is probably the only one I ever truly want and will be interested in buying if I find her in stores.

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2013, 02:10:41 AM »
I agree with Kitzka and will2befree, the chases are not HT exclusives. These ponies are sold wholesale n packs of 24 - with the green tie/red tie split and then 1 transparent for the other 23 opaque. So whether it be HT, Barns & Noble or a Comic Books Store they are delivered to, 1 in every 24 will be the transparent. So it depends on how many a store stocks as to the chances of their being a chase.

Hot Topic may well have claimed they were exclusive to them but then again HT were also claiming a while ago that the line was exclusive to them. Whereas this is not been the case its just that they have a timed exclusivity. They want you to buy from them and not wait and buy elsewhere of course.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Cinnabar

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2013, 05:09:12 AM »
On Friday, will they just appear on the website and be available at a random time, or has a time for preorder been announced yet?

Also for people who have ordered the Hot Topic preorders in the past, how fast do they sell out?

Thanks!

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2013, 05:17:13 AM »
On Friday, will they just appear on the website and be available at a random time, or has a time for preorder been announced yet?

Also for people who have ordered the Hot Topic preorders in the past, how fast do they sell out?

Thanks!

They tend to sell out pretty fast. I'm willing to bet that Lyra sells out first over Pinkie Pie.

Offline Charmypony

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2013, 05:53:25 AM »
Hi really like Lyra. but I must resits, I should not star collecting Funko.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2013, 05:57:11 AM »
They do seem to sell out fast but they also come back in to stock relatively fast as well. I am sure with the previous popularity if you want one you will manage to pick one up.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal