collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need to see some positivity on this particular subject...  (Read 8011 times)

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
Re: Need to see some positivity on this particular subject...
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2013, 03:36:41 PM »
I don't have kids but I do think they're pretty rad.  I like babies but I find them to be a bit boring.  Now 2/12 years and up are super fun to me.  Lots of interactions the worlds all new and exciting.  I think it's a hoot some of the ridiculous outrageous things kids will get up to. 
I'm going back to school so I can a get a good enough job to potentially afford being a single mom in the future, can't really depend on this notion that a man will suddenly come along. Haha.

I'm impressed that you don't have kids AND you find 2 year olds fun, lol.  Before I had kids of my own, toddlers scared the heck outta me.  :P

LOL wow she really doesn't like the lights? At least you don't scream back at your child. I can't stand parents that scream at their children in public. If I misbehaved in a store when I was a child, my mother would say "now on the count of 3 if you don't settle down I am taking you to the bathroom" - and well there are memories of my mother dragging my little sister or I to the bathroom and making us stand against the wall until we settled down. My mom said people would give her strange looks as if she was abusing us, but she never laid a hand on us or yelled at us.

Also impressed with this!!  You had a very patient mom, Brittz!  What are her secrets? ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal