collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: what should I make next :D  (Read 764 times)

Offline bluemoondreams

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: what should I make next :D
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 03:31:33 AM »
thisis a cooli ide, natual kimono ponys would be lovely. Have you thought about birth flower or stone ones or seasons? I'd love to see a sugar berry, night glider or even spme of the other tice as fancys as kimono ponys.

Offline lovelauraland

• Trade Count: (+127)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lovelauraland.com
Re: what should I make next :D
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2013, 05:36:58 AM »
I would love powder. she would be very lovely
ohh Powder, yes I can see her as a cute Kimono pony :D
They all sound like awesome ideas.  Perfume puffs would be fun and Baby Princess Sparkle would look amazing as a kimono pony.  Also I'm personally obsessed with Twinkle Eye ponies so those would get my vote too lol
I like the idea of Purfume Puffs, also now that I know how to make twinkle eyes in G3 ponies I would love to make some Kimono Twinkle eye ponies! I love Bright eyes :)
OMG if you make Gusty I NEED her! :biggrin:

Sounds like an awesome idea. TAF ponies would work wonderfully, I think, and the early ones... although I admit I'm already drooling at the idea of a Rainbow Curl set. So many pretty ponies out there! 
oooh yes a Gusty one would be awesome, she would be very striking! love that idea-
Oooh sounds lovely, I like all these ideas!
Oh and just thought of a new idea that has nothing to do with this thread but I'm going to say it anyway! I could also combine my forest ponies with a kimono pony so the dress is covered in flowers, ivy and mushrooms, that to me sounds pretty cool, what do you all think?

I think you'll break my heart not being able to afford her  :enraged: :cloud: :cloud: :jealous: :stressed:
oh i'm sorry sweetie, maybe we could come to a payment plan for a commission one day? or I could do a baby for a cheaper rate?

Post Merge: July 01, 2013, 05:40:05 AM

thisis a cooli ide, natual kimono ponys would be lovely. Have you thought about birth flower or stone ones or seasons? I'd love to see a sugar berry, night glider or even spme of the other tice as fancys as kimono ponys.

love the idea of season themed kimono ponies, what a great idea! I have made some winter snowflake ones but haven't made a summer, spring or Autumn ones yet!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 05:40:05 AM by lovelauraland »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal