collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: This will sound weird but it's all part of my kooky nature  (Read 1362 times)

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: This will sound weird but it's all part of my kooky nature
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2013, 10:13:57 AM »
I'm liking that list Sabrina.

Hehe Cat it is kinda like people having a main pony in their herd, I just go about it in a kooky way  :biggrin:
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2013, 01:22:19 PM »
No harm in that raven :) To each there own. I am the chick who spends more on accessories than ponies...I am not one to cast any kind of raised eyebrows around here :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

GothMummy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2013, 02:05:49 PM »
Oh Yeah! I do something similar.  I have a kind of medieval pagan universe in my head ;)

I am only talking G1s here.. my heirachy goes: 

Collectors Pose Ponies as the Goddesses and Creators of Dream Valley

Majesty, and the G1 Rainbow Ponies (they  live in the Dream Castle) as
Queen and her court

Other non rainbow Pegasi and Unicorns as Noblemen

Earth Ponies (other than CP) as the common people

Flutters and wingers are adjacent to this world, like fairies are to ours.

Im really glad to hear that someone else puts winged ponies on the top shelf (because they flew there). I was actually worried that I was loosing it when I realised  thats why mine live at the top!

(edited to say - thats the heirachy system I had when I was little, when I played with my ponies, so thats what I stuck with)

Offline Sabrina

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2013, 11:08:01 PM »

Thanks Ravengusty! :)

I've actually got a kind of, I guess, "alternate universe" favourite pony thing too. :lol:
In my herd my favourite pony is definitely Blossom but my all time favourite pony is Moondancer. But the Moondancer in my herd can't be my favourite pony because she is a replacement for my childhood Moondancer I lost in a move a few years ago and I have this thing where only my actual childhood ponies can be my favourites because my grandparents bought them for me. So in another reality where I don't loose my Moondancer, she would be number 1 and Blossom would be pushed down to level 2.
Now that's some serious over-thinking there! :lol:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2013, 11:58:31 PM »
It's not a terrible type of idea, I guess in my heads I do sort of have that... but for me it's more like...

Nirvanas at the top
Euro/UK
Variations
US ponies
-All other gens = "the masses" hehe :heart:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2013, 01:07:12 AM »

Thanks Ravengusty! :)

I've actually got a kind of, I guess, "alternate universe" favourite pony thing too. :lol:
In my herd my favourite pony is definitely Blossom but my all time favourite pony is Moondancer. But the Moondancer in my herd can't be my favourite pony because she is a replacement for my childhood Moondancer I lost in a move a few years ago and I have this thing where only my actual childhood ponies can be my favourites because my grandparents bought them for me. So in another reality where I don't loose my Moondancer, she would be number 1 and Blossom would be pushed down to level 2.
Now that's some serious over-thinking there! :lol:

Don't worry it sounds like my kinda over thinking anyway  :biggrin: i over think many thoughts and over analyze too
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2013, 02:03:04 PM »
Yep I get it.

The "higher status ponies" I've subconsciously put higher up on shelves, like Dream Castle with Majesty and all the princesses on top of a bookcase.

Then in a glass cabinet on one side of the room there's Rapunzel and the MOs lording it over everyone like they're in a Penthouse while Reverse Gusty and my other Nirvanas are being all exotic and stuff in a cabinet at the other side of the room, they're like the partyers.

Then there's everyone else in society going about their lives with sort of varying personas such as family types, the younger ones and the older ones etc. they all sort of give off a sense of who or how they would be of they were alive.

So in conclusion, if you OP are nuts then I am too. The general consensus is I am but I take that as a compliment.

BigHicks1977

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2013, 02:23:06 PM »
LOL wow I thought I was the only person in the world that had a status when it comes to my collection its nice to know im not crazy WELL not that crazy  :P and my toy GOD is not a mlp but an action figure is my MIP Deadpool action figure it was my first grail piece I got so its close to my heart

Offline bladed

• Dabbles Pony
  • That's Saki-samagic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2013, 02:27:28 PM »
I do have "the mountains" where my larger ponies and favourites reside, and they do technically "rule" over the others. Atm on the mountains are Luna, Celestia, FS PP, FS RD, my 3 G1s (Lady Flutter, Ember, and the white valentine newborn whose name escapes me constantly), Twinkleshine, my BBs, Desert Rose (always been special to me :) ), along with the pink G4 cat that came with Snowcatcher, an arcade machine diamond (Had this for years and years, ever since I saw the princess ponies episode I've had it with ponies) and a kitty in my pocket newborn (Very well loved, but too cute to leave lying in the depths that is under my bookshelf)

And all the mountains really is? The top of my bookshelf, with a section between my smelly stuff and radio that has two boxes at the back for the larger ponies to stand on, covered with my baby blanket.
And I just sorted that out 5 minutes ago.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal