collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What Was Your First Nirvana? And What's Your Favorite And Your Grail Nirvana  (Read 6248 times)

Offline Ember1

• Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
First Nirvana:
Greek baby peachy.. Way back in the early early dawn days of ebay. The first ever to show up on the market but no one knew what she was at that time but I bought the auction anyway for $50. People said it was a fakie but I knew she wasn't. Around a year or two later the first confirmed greeks in package and boxes hit the market so we knew finally her history.

Favorite Nirvana?
Geeze.. I have a few ... Thailand sunburst ... Spanish Masquerade in whizzers pose, African Seashell,  Purpletie, French Gloryshine and newly discovered Seadancer.

Nirvana Grail.
French Reverse Bowtie probably at this point but I have attained most of my past grails so I am very thankful.
Andre's Sunsparkler Hybrid Proto
"Love is the only truly immortal thing in this world, and if we can learn to love
unconditionally, than it is possible to break down the barriers of death itself."

Offline Eldarwen

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
What was your first ever nirvana (feel free to include back story of getting her/him if you wish)?
My first nirvana was Italy Sunbeam. I got her from a friend. It was his sisters, but she didnt want her ponies anymore. My first non-italian nirvana was Mexican Skydancer.

What is your fave nirvana that you own?
My favorite nirvana.. This is so hard. Probably Brown Italy peachy or Spanish Posey.

And what is your nirvana grail?
Dutch Diary Pony!

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
My first one has to have been Italy Peachy who came with my childhood Parlour. Poor girl got a haircut shortly after because I couldn't stand that crazy forelock.

Favourite is Spanish Tex. So handsome!

Ultimate grail would be blue Italian Lickety Split.

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
First and only Nirvana:
My Macau Jenny. I love the color combo of Jenny, she has the best combo in my opinion and I loved her at first sight all those years ago. Never thought I would own one for myself, but then a good deal came up and now she is sitting here with me anyway. Love that girl!

Favorite: has to be the same I guess, as she is the only nirvana I own. If you don't count NBBE baby Ribbon (who I know that many don't count), but if you do then she is my fav...

Nirvana Grail: Oh, that has to be Alt.birhtflower Lily of the Valley. I have my birthday in May, and she is gorgeous...! Or the more achievable Argie Baby Posey - that I need for my regular mommy Posey to have herself a little baby girl :)
Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
first
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

current faves... although its always changing

current grails (ive given up on green/pink sweet tooth)

HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
The white and blue Surprise (please tell me thats surprise and i'm not confused with someone else) looks lovely I like white and blue together, also if I ever got Tootsie it would be in those colours i still don't like her pose but i could live with it in those colours.

I'm hoping to get a few more Italians at Ponycon :)

There are so many nirvanas it's scary, some of them I don't like the colours of but others I'm like oooooooooh me want that one
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Offline Eldarwen

• View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
relcelestia, who is that orange sparkle pony?! I think my grail just changed..  :shocked: Too pretty!

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
relcelestia, who is that orange sparkle pony?! I think my grail just changed..  :shocked: Too pretty!
thats argie unicorn flutterbye ^_^
she's the rarest of the argie sparkle ponies. i was lucky enough to get her in a BIN not too long ago. a pony that i doubted ever getting.
still stoked on her!

Post Merge: June 29, 2013, 06:59:18 AM

The white and blue Surprise (please tell me thats surprise and i'm not confused with someone else) looks lovely I like white and blue together, also if I ever got Tootsie it would be in those colours i still don't like her pose but i could live with it in those colours.

I'm hoping to get a few more Italians at Ponycon :)

There are so many nirvanas it's scary, some of them I don't like the colours of but others I'm like oooooooooh me want that one
and yup thats blue haired argie surprise. i have yellow and green, shes the only argie surprise i still need!
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

Offline Eldarwen

• View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
thats argie unicorn flutterbye ^_^
she's the rarest of the argie sparkle ponies. i was lucky enough to get her in a BIN not too long ago. a pony that i doubted ever getting.

That's too awesome! Congrats! Yeah, its probably a pony I will never get, but I can always dream.  :biggrin:

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
I'm hoping to add another Italian to my herd next month as a boardie on here is selling some and if they're still on ebay then I'll pick one and get it as to me the prices are reasonable and within the ball park of what I've been spending on ponies every month anyway. But only once i've bought for my Ponycon swap.
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Offline Skelletonimp

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.typicaltish.webs.com
What was your first ever nirvana (feel free to include back story of getting her/him if you wish)?
Dutch Baby Cat. I still remember buying her in store. My sister and I could pick one pony each, and my sister got the last adult one (Dutch Diary) so I was a little disappointed till I saw Dutch Baby Cat. I still love her so much, even though her hair looks like ***

What is your fave nirvana that you own?
Dutch Baby Cat & Dutch Diary pony; because they were childhood ponies of me and my sister.
Peru yellow Tootsie and Argie Sweet Tooth; because I love bright colored lollipop ponies

And what is your nirvana grail?
Hmm so many... green Argie Sweet Tooth, Spanish Sweet Tooth, Italian Tootsie with purple hair, and probably more :P

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
My first Nirvana... well I honestly didn't know some of my MOC ponies were MOC argies until I joined Arena, I just thought I had US ponies on cards with spanish on them...

So, I don't know my first first... but it was probably Macau Jenny... I love her unique brown color...

My favorite Nirvana that I have right now is... hrm... Probably my Brazillian NSS Paradise, even though she's in kinda rough shape (needs a new tail)... I wanted her ever since the whole "Does NSS Paradise exist because she's advertised" etc... and finally got her:

My grail Nirvana would be South African Seashell if she's confirmed to exist. I really want a SA pony and anything with fish or water-related life on it is something I look for. Bubbles would be awesome too. :) Of course I want Greek Ladybird some day too...
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline Goldilocks

• Romance Pony
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
I had some nirvanas in childhood; Greek Lambaditsa, Spanish Baby Lemondrop, Italy Medley, Italy Lickety, German Baby Lickety...

My first nirvana after I started collecting as an adult was Macau Jenny (don't have her anymore).

My previous nirvana grails have been first Ladybird, then Argie painted Novia. And my most wanted nirvana at the moment is Argie green Truly in good condition :heart: And Fresita... Strawberries = yum!

My favourite nirvana I own: I have many I :heart: ,can't pick only one... Some favourites: Ladybird, Lambaditsa, bridal-boxed Greek Peachy, painted Novia, MIB Novia.
wanted G1 WEDDING/LOVE pony accessories and merchandise, ARGIE GREEN TRULY, ARGIE PEARLY-PAINTED NOVIA:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,299645.0.html
trades:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,299649.msg252302.html#msg252302

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
First Nirvana ~ Peru Applejack

Fave Nirvana ~ Milky

Grail ~ Milky ( :p I own my grail! And I will cherish her forever. )

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline pinkroze

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
First Nirvana - don't remember, must be a bowtie variant though :)

Fave Nirvana - at the moment Indian Blossom

Grail - South African Blossom!!! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal