collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What are you going to do with your extra Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash and Drama Pony?  (Read 2255 times)

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
I'm probably going to sell one of each on eBay and start the bidding around $20 + shipping and just see where it goes. I need some money so I can the DJ Pon-3 exclusive from someone on the arena.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 05:51:46 PM by dxgirly »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I really want to trade for SDCC bubbles pony from last year or the fluttershy and Dr whooves funko varients :)
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline Starie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
If anyone has extras of Bubbles they are willing to sell, please please let me know, I would really appreciate it  ^.^

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Hmm... I seem to be one of the only people that only ordered one of each. It's not all about the money!

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
I only ordered one of each, I didnt think about getting an extra to sell it on ebay! =O I was happy I lucked out and even got one of each for a such cheap price, I really felt like I wasnt gonna get Bubbles! Hey... speaking of Bubbles I am surprised her hair isnt clear because of the picture of her leaked behind the green seahorse cup! I guess its easier for Funko to paint the hair and so they will match the other glitters.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 04:07:59 AM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
I bought two RD's only because I do not justify buying things online unless I can get free shipping, I'm kinda old-skool that way. XD ("What?! I'm not paying an extra $6 for something I could just drive to the store and pick up myself! Hrr.") (This is also why I don't get pizza home delivered haha.)

My second one will probably being going up for trade here on the Arena, or if I don't get any trade offers I like, I'll put her up on ebay.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Hmm... I seem to be one of the only people that only ordered one of each. It's not all about the money!

I only ordered one of each. The Amazon credit card is close to the limit, so I didn't want to push it. But since Fluttershy is my favorite of the main six and I can't afford eBay prices for the clear version of her, I'd gladly trade my RD (assuming she finally ships) for her since she's not my favorite.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Those clear ponies looking cool :) I did not get any of them.

Offline slj84

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile

I didn't order the 2nd dash to sell, I ordered it for my collector friend who also picks things up for me.  And vice versus with her and the gray peg.  If amazon had a limit of two, and people ordered two then they are following the rules amazon set in place.   They didn't sell out, they accidently got listed before they were suppose to.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram

Well I ordered two of each since I figured I could sell the extras and get the SDCC Pony for free.. So in a sense it's not all about the money. It's about saving it and getting more ponies.

For Sale Wants

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Sorry... I didn't mean any offence to people who have ordered two especially if they're for friends etc... I just think it's sad to be constantly preoccupied with making money on something when there were lots of people who missed out on the cheap price for these.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Oh none taken I was just trying to explain what I planned to do with my extras :) Fingers crossed I get them today, since I leave tomorrow! Well I'm sure you will be able to snag them in a trade or get them when they put them back up on amazon no problem!

For Sale Wants

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I ordered extra not because it was "about the money" but because they are so irresistibly beautiful.  Originally- it looked like there would be plenty for everyone.  Now that it appears that they are going to be scarce after all,  I am looking to trade my good luck (for once) for the good luck of someone else (ie someone who has managed/or will manage to lay their hands on FS Applejack, or the Hasbro SDCC exclusive) 

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
I missed out on both of them.  Anyone looking for something in particular I could trade them?  I have some G4 prototypes maybe people might want?

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
    • View Profile
I got 2 of each to trade and help my collection if I was to sell them on eBay its to make extra money for what I want I just thought ahead which is crazy since I never do lol
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal