collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's the last thing you bought/received?  (Read 9573 times)

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
Re: What's the last thing you bought/received?
« Reply #196 on: August 04, 2013, 06:07:25 PM »
Pinkie car! That's so cute. :D

I broke down and got Twilight's palace. Overall I like it, but Twilight's neck is a bit odd and I was struck by how cheap the accessories are. They're all just one color! D: I'm seriously thinking about painting some of this stuff.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2013, 04:32:47 AM »
Well, I'm a complete and utter dingbat because I had a *bit* too much to drink on Friday night and put a bid on something, then forgot until I got a notificaiton that I'd won an auction.... for Greek Ladybird *twitches*

Now, this is my grail pony so clearly I'm totally stoked and CANNOT WAIT for her to arrive (!!!) but OMG what did I just do???

*I must not drink and ebay,I must not drink and ebay, I must not drink and ebay, I must not drink and ebay, I must not drink and ebay, I must not drink and ebay, I must not drink and ebay, I must not drink and ebay, I must not drink and ebay, I must not drink and ebay, *

Offline reanna-mator

• MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2013, 07:17:48 AM »
Well, I'm a complete and utter dingbat because I had a *bit* too much to drink on Friday night and put a bid on something, then forgot until I got a notificaiton that I'd won an auction.... for Greek Ladybird *twitches*

Now, this is my grail pony so clearly I'm totally stoked and CANNOT WAIT for her to arrive (!!!) but OMG what did I just do???

*I must not drink and ebay,I must not drink and ebay, I must not drink and ebay, I must not drink and ebay, I must not drink and ebay, I must not drink and ebay, I must not drink and ebay, I must not drink and ebay, I must not drink and ebay, I must not drink and ebay, *

Oh my! Well, congratulations! I'm sure you'll love her when she arrives!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 05, 2013, 07:39:19 AM »

Oh my! Well, congratulations! I'm sure you'll love her when she arrives!

Oh I will! I've been drooling over her picture!! :biggrin:

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 05, 2013, 07:51:00 AM »
Hah, Sarah-Bee, you'll love her the second you get her. And you can always offset the cost by getting rid of a few duplicates from your collection!

I bought Bumblesweet, Princess Silver Rain, and Princess Starburst and Apple Spice at the Ohio pony meet. Traded for Pink Princess pony!

It was fun, because I took no money to the meet, then after seeing all of the pretty, I broke down and took out $20.00 at the ATM, only to go to dinner with a friend and have her remind me she hadn't paid me $20.00 for a piece of writing I did for her! No pony guilt after that!
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 05, 2013, 08:06:19 AM »
A Black Tie Pinkie Pie Boutique with car from Target. (Gloats)  :frolic: :happy:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

What's the DPCI code for BTPP?  :) she hasn't been seen on shelves yet in my area but could be hiding in the stockroom  >_<
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline katieklassified

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 05, 2013, 03:03:30 PM »
Found Wysteria and glitterPinkie today at Target! No Pinkie with car yet.

I'm also considering Shadowbolt and the large Nightmare Moon. I'd rather buy them in store, but none of the stores by me have gotten them yet. Anyone seen them in person?

HELP ME NAME MY PONYSONA!

MidnightVelvet

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #203 on: August 05, 2013, 04:29:57 PM »
I just got a buy it now on baby Dibbles last night! My gosh I am still screaming on the inside! (she was my grail  :blush: )
I also went to Claire's and got a pony charm bracelet and Alicorn Twilight earings.
On Friday I got a PP Applejack for 1.99 at CVS. * she was 8.99 but she didn't come up in the system when she was rang up. She was a 'taxed item' * :biggrin:  HAPPY PONY WEEK!

Totally off topic but I also ordered a Rainbow Loom last night.  They are so fun! ( you don't knit with them but you make bracelets. A friend of mine has one and brought it to a party my family throws every year)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 05, 2013, 05:28:11 PM »
I bought some G3's from PurpleCheeseSteak.  It's so much fun buying ponies again.  :biggrin:

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #205 on: August 06, 2013, 05:24:14 AM »
I just got a buy it now on baby Dibbles last night! My gosh I am still screaming on the inside! (she was my grail  :blush: )
I also went to Claire's and got a pony charm bracelet and Alicorn Twilight earings.
On Friday I got a PP Applejack for 1.99 at CVS. * she was 8.99 but she didn't come up in the system when she was rang up. She was a 'taxed item' * :biggrin:  HAPPY PONY WEEK!

Totally off topic but I also ordered a Rainbow Loom last night.  They are so fun! ( you don't knit with them but you make bracelets. A friend of mine has one and brought it to a party my family throws every year)
what does pp stand for? :blink:

Offline reanna-mator

• MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 06, 2013, 08:38:48 AM »
I found Wysteria at Target! :D They had a lot of other stuff I wanted, but I managed to control myself and only get one thing. I just love her and her lovely rose barrette!

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 06, 2013, 10:52:07 AM »
A large joblot on eBay, containing 2 G1s and fakies. both G1s are HTF and I cannot wait to get them!!
Also got a pony I've been lusting after!

Offline lockette

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • twice as fancy as you
    • View Profile
    • toylockette.tumblr
« Reply #208 on: August 06, 2013, 11:32:36 AM »
It's been quiiiite a while since I received a pony. I usually only buy them in little spurts during the year. But since I'm currently in one of those spurts right now, I bought a pony the other night. Flurry! I've always wanted her. I was going to buy two ponies, but decided on just her.

:rainbow: toylockette on tumblr & instagram!
& check out g1mlp & g3mlp on tumblr!

☆☆ wish list! ☆☆ ISO baby sparkle Firefly w/ dark gold tail factory error!

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #209 on: August 06, 2013, 11:33:37 AM »
The EQG box set
EQG Celestia
Glittery Celestia

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal