collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!  (Read 25298 times)

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!
« Reply #360 on: June 21, 2013, 09:35:15 AM »
My Bubble Pony and Rainbow Dash arrived on my doorstep this morning!!

Fingers crossed for all of you still waiting!  I sure hope Amazon comes through with flying colors on this one :)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 21, 2013, 09:37:21 AM »
So hope for those who might have given up-  I had made my first order with a Prime account- and then went back and made a second order immediately after with a non-prime account-   The Prime order shipped pretty fast- but for DAYS my non-prime account has said "shipping now"

This morning it just changed to shipped!   So if your order has been taking forever- don't give up yet- it looks like if they haven't cancelled them by now- they are probably going to go through.

I think there is a good chance Gemini collectibles will have some after the Con since they have a lot of Funko stuff and are carrying ponies now.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 21, 2013, 09:50:35 AM »
I could have found someone with an extra, but now I'm sure everyone who did have an extra has already sold or traded it.

I doubt that.  There are lots of us who mentioned willingness to trade for an extra or who I am sure would be willing buy someone else's extra but who have not been able to find anyone willing.

P.S.

I am interested!  ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 21, 2013, 10:17:20 AM »
What is this Gemini everyone keeps mentioning? Is it an actual store, or a website? I've never heard of them. Do they normally sell store exclusives? Because the SDCC clear RD and Bubbles both said Amazon exclusive, so I doubt they'd be sold anywhere else. Items that are sold as exclusive to TRU won't be sold at Walmart and Walmart exclusives won't show up on Target's site, etc.

Offline Starie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 21, 2013, 10:30:06 AM »
I could have found someone with an extra, but now I'm sure everyone who did have an extra has already sold or traded it.

I doubt that.  There are lots of us who mentioned willingness to trade for an extra or who I am sure would be willing buy someone else's extra but who have not been able to find anyone willing.

P.S.

I am interested!  ;)

Same, I've been looking, but everyone with extras said they are going to be selling them on Ebay, and well... look at the prices they're selling for.

Guess I just have to hope they'll have them for sale after the con xD

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 21, 2013, 10:41:36 AM »
I am holding on to mine to figure out what they are really worth and I will probably be trading for an exclusive I don't already have like the DJ Com Pony or SDCC Bubbles that I have been wanting for awhile. Or even the Variants of Funko's like Fluttershy and Dr. Whooves. Those are the 4 things I am really after. :)
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 21, 2013, 11:41:26 AM »
My orders just shipped. I placed one order for 2 RD and one for 2 drama ponies. Both orders had free super saver shipping and they shipped together this morning.

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 21, 2013, 11:45:21 AM »
I so hope that :muffin: Pony will be available again, as I collect her items. Haha, congrats to everyone who got one. Sucks that I missed her cause I was at work. :P

Offline anthologia

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • a collection : gathering flowers
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 21, 2013, 12:03:53 PM »
Anyone have any idea what's with the Bubbles and Vinyl Scratch pre-orders?

http://www.amazon.com/Funko-POP-My-Little-Pony/dp/B00BV1P7IM/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1371841344&sr=1-2&keywords=my+little+pony

"Your favorite characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic animated television show get the vinyl figure treatment. This My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fluttershy Vinyl Figure features the fan favorite Pegasus Pony who is just a bit off as a 4-inch tall vinyl figure. Fluttershy looks great and would be an amazing addition to any My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fan's collection.. "

http://www.amazon.com/Funko-POP-My-Little-Pony/dp/B00BV1P91C/ref=pd_sim_t_1

"Your favorite characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic animated television show get the vinyl figure treatment. This My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Twilight Sparkle Vinyl Figure features the fan favorite Pegasus Pony who is just a bit off as a 4-inch tall vinyl figure. Twilight Sparkle looks great and would be an amazing addition to any My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fan's collection.. "

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 21, 2013, 12:13:42 PM »

Those seem to be for the POP! figures
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,333002.0.html

Honey Buzz Oregon

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #370 on: June 21, 2013, 12:13:55 PM »
Oh man, I totally missed both of them. I've been dealing with the passing of my grandma & haven't been on the pony site :( This is what I get, I miss getting the 2 ponies I was looking forward to getting after the com con. That's when I figured they would be released :( I am so upset now....... This has been the worst pony week EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 21, 2013, 12:21:39 PM »
Got everything worked out with EQD, they were very polite about it and gave me credit for the image. c:

Hoping for the best for all your orders! I'm gonna keep a lookout for Bubblebutt after the con.

Duster reference]

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 21, 2013, 01:09:04 PM »
She arrives safely today  ^.^

My whole Funko collection now!  :biggrin:

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #373 on: June 21, 2013, 01:18:26 PM »
She arrives safely today  ^.^

My whole Funko collection now!  :biggrin:

awesome :) love the pic with all of them  :) solids and translucents
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 21, 2013, 01:53:15 PM »

http://www.amazon.com/Funko-POP-My-Little-Pony/dp/B00BV1P7IM/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1371841344&sr=1-2&keywords=my+little+pony

"Your favorite characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic animated television show get the vinyl figure treatment. This My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fluttershy Vinyl Figure features the fan favorite Pegasus Pony who is just a bit off as a 4-inch tall vinyl figure. Fluttershy looks great and would be an amazing addition to any My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fan's collection.. "

http://www.amazon.com/Funko-POP-My-Little-Pony/dp/B00BV1P91C/ref=pd_sim_t_1

"Your favorite characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic animated television show get the vinyl figure treatment. This My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Twilight Sparkle Vinyl Figure features the fan favorite Pegasus Pony who is just a bit off as a 4-inch tall vinyl figure. Twilight Sparkle looks great and would be an amazing addition to any My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fan's collection.. "
Oh I was fooled by that too at first! But yeah- for the POP figures- I actually had to take the Vinyl one back out of my cart- they should NOT be using the vinyl "shadow" for that pre-order.. they should use the POP shadow.

What is this Gemini everyone keeps mentioning? Is it an actual store, or a website? I've never heard of them. Do they normally sell store exclusives? Because the SDCC clear RD and Bubbles both said Amazon exclusive, so I doubt they'd be sold anywhere else. Items that are sold as exclusive to TRU won't be sold at Walmart and Walmart exclusives won't show up on Target's site, etc.
Gemini may or may not belong to Funko- but it sells Funko products exclusively, and it often gets SDCC exclusives.  It's definitely worth keeping an eye out on that site to see if they put up the exclusive ponies around the time of the Con. http://www.geminicollectibles.net/servlet/Categories

It is a little worrisome though that Amazon was calling them "Funko Amazon SDCC Exclusive" or some such- implying only they will be selling them outside of SDCC ? That seems unlikely, doesn't it? 
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 01:55:00 PM by Galactica »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal