collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!  (Read 25234 times)

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!
« Reply #300 on: June 19, 2013, 09:23:45 PM »
How odd that they decided to go with translucent plastic on RD's hair which requires so much painting over but went solid on Bubble Pony. I don't mind either way so much I guess. At least Bubbles will be consistent with the Fluttershy & Dr. Whooves chases but it seems a little weird that Dash will be the only one with translucency in her hair.
I really want to know if the upcoming Lyra and Pinkie Pie will have similar chase figures!

I talked to one of the team members who create the Funko's and she said they will continue having the chase variants, and other kinds as well in the future too she hoped.

Sweet! :frolic:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 19, 2013, 09:27:35 PM »
How odd that they decided to go with translucent plastic on RD's hair which requires so much painting over but went solid on Bubble Pony. I don't mind either way so much I guess. At least Bubbles will be consistent with the Fluttershy & Dr. Whooves chases but it seems a little weird that Dash will be the only one with translucency in her hair.
I really want to know if the upcoming Lyra and Pinkie Pie will have similar chase figures!

I talked to one of the team members who create the Funko's and she said they will continue having the chase variants, and other kinds as well in the future too she hoped.

Oh neat! Thanks for the info.! I love the sparkly chases so far. My bank account may start crying from just hearing that though.  XD
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:29:13 PM by 3377345 »

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 19, 2013, 09:37:41 PM »
Maybe I should have bought one just to sell it!

Eh, I'm too greedy.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #303 on: June 19, 2013, 09:42:01 PM »
I would post saying what she said but I don't want to get her in trouble but I'll show you a few quotes about the Funkos she actually answered a lot of my questions. Please no one quote this post I just wanted to share.

"We have quite a few ponies lined up but it will take some time to get to them all - the toy making process for these detailed figures can take a while. I'm actually part of the team that decides the ponies!"

"We're continuing the crystal variants (or maybe a different kind in the future) for the rest of the series."

Re-guarding Pinkie Pie and Lyra
"While I don't have an official street date yet, it will be sometime in July hopefully! We do always have a presale for these guys though, so I'd start looking around mid/late June"

Re-guarding Princess ponies she said:
"Yes we'll definitely be doing all of the Mane 6! And don't worry, we've got some "larger" up our sleeve - they may just not be until next year"

For Sale Wants

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 19, 2013, 09:56:06 PM »
I would post saying what she said but I don't want to get her in trouble but I'll show you a few quotes about the Funkos she actually answered a lot of my questions. Please no one quote this post I just wanted to share.

"We have quite a few ponies lined up but it will take some time to get to them all - the toy making process for these detailed figures can take a while. I'm actually part of the team that decides the ponies!"

"We're continuing the crystal variants (or maybe a different kind in the future) for the rest of the series."

"While I don't have an official street date yet, it will be sometime in July hopefully! We do always have a presale for these guys though, so I'd start looking around mid/late June"

"Yes we'll definitely be doing all of the Mane 6! And don't worry, we've got some "larger" up our sleeve - they may just not be until next year"
That's cool! I think I've seen similar statements so I don't think anything you've shared will get her into trouble

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 19, 2013, 10:26:53 PM »
So, all the MLP SDCC exclusives are all Funko-molded style....
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 20, 2013, 01:37:18 AM »

That's cool! I think I've seen similar statements so I don't think anything you've shared will get her into trouble

I agree :) Thank you for sharing and as we have seen similar comments already from Funko I am sure Galatica is right and no one will get into trouble!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 20, 2013, 02:42:16 AM »
Mine has arrived, pictures as promised- I'm not sure why her mane and tail are solid, but whatever. I think she's pretty.

Awh, she's really cool :) Can't wait to get mine!

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #308 on: June 20, 2013, 04:14:54 AM »
My Bubbles shipped! :woot: YAY! Oh my gosh, my heart skipped a beat when I saw it refresh itself! Congrats on everyone else who got one, and best of luck to anyone who ordered one! I think since they closed the listings, all of the people who managed to order one before Funko noticed might go through! Good luck guys, I want you all to have your orders go through because everyone deserves these, not just a lucky handful!
what time did you order yours ???
what shipping method did u get ??

I'm in TX too so, I got mine  yesterday at 3:08 (RD)  and  3:13 for Drama Pony   used the Saver Shipping so it will be low priority  but is still stuck on "shipping now"

I ordered my Bubbles around 3pm Central on tuesday, standard shipping but my estimated delivery for RD from monday is today already? =D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 04:18:37 AM by Lightning Twirl »

thekozmicpig

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #309 on: June 20, 2013, 05:04:49 AM »
Mine have shipped! Ordered Tuesday afternoon with super saver shipping, and they made it onto the truck!

Should be here Monday. At least the "will they or won't they" wait for me is over. So for those still stuck in limbo, there's still hope yet.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 20, 2013, 05:13:53 AM »
Are there any still listed anywhere?

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 20, 2013, 05:17:58 AM »
Are there any still listed anywhere?

Re-sellers on Ebay...

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 20, 2013, 05:50:04 AM »
Still no update on my order. :huh: Bubbles still says "Shipping Now" and RD says "Not yet shipped" despite me ordering both at the same time, on the same order. Both are still showing Monday as the estimated delivery date, but if they don't get shipping soon, I don't see how they'll make it here by then.

EDIT: Yay! Bubbles is now on the way to me! It says "Shipped" and she has a tracking number. Rainbow Dash, on the other hand, is still showing as "Not yet shipped" but since I really wanted Bubbles more, I'm happy for now. I still hope RD will follow suit and ship eventually as well.

I think my order may have gotten split up because instead of showing "Sold by Amazon.com LLC" like Bubbles does, Rainbow Dash actually says "Sold by Warehouse Deals, Inc" because I opted for the cheaper one with a slightly damaged box. I'm actually kind of hopeful that she will eventually ship. I imagine since there were only a few (2 when I ordered) that were sold like that, that they probably were not in the same warehouse that Bubbles was in. I'm guessing that could have been the holdup for my order. They were probably trying to figure out a way to ship them together (to save them money) but in the end, it couldn't be done so they're going out separately. At least I hope so.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 09:01:47 AM by ShortyBoo »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 20, 2013, 08:51:14 AM »
Mine has arrived, pictures as promised- I'm not sure why her mane and tail are solid, but whatever. I think she's pretty.

She's so pretty!  I can't wait to get mine today...

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 20, 2013, 09:17:57 AM »
I'm still in shipping limbo but hoping that mine ship soon. I will be happy if only one ships.

I know folks who missed out on this were disappointed but i think that Amazon will be able to put the these back up during SDCC. I'm hoping they will also have other Funko exclusives.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal