collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!  (Read 25304 times)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!
« Reply #270 on: June 19, 2013, 03:23:41 PM »
Still waiting on all of mine currently shipping :) But for those who missed I found some on ebay.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 19, 2013, 03:34:55 PM »
ummm isn't bubbles supposed to have see through mane and tail?

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 19, 2013, 03:35:59 PM »

I think that was just speculation-

Thanks for posting a pic!

EDIT:

You know the original picture really did look translucent!  I wonder if they painted the tail and mane?  If they did- I might be removing the paint with acetone- I think I'd rather have the clear look ...
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3690/9012063333_40b979afdf.jpg
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:41:23 PM by Galactica »

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 19, 2013, 03:36:23 PM »
$120?! Seriously? I hate scalpers so much. I really hope my order will ship because if this is how expensive these are going to be (I already saw one sell for $70) I definitely won't be able to afford one.

Offline BerylBreeze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 19, 2013, 03:37:04 PM »
I'm VERY ticked off. My order was cancelled and I ordered hours before several people on here that have said their's have shipped. NOT COOL Amazon! I wasn't even greedy and just ordered a single Rainbow Dash... this just isn't fair. When I got the cancellation notice I was crying in anger, seriously! I REALLY wanted her and there's no way I'll be able to afford her later.

I want to email them about it, but can't find an address. Anyone have a link? Their "Help" sections are not helpful at all and the pony has completely disappeared from my "My Orders" page. I've calmed down quite a bit already, but I swear if they try to charge me shipping and handling for the item I ordered with it specifically to get free shipping... I'll probably start foaming at the mouth, LOL. Does anyone know if they'll do that? Charge you shipping if part of your qualifying order is cancelled? I've got to find a way to contact them! Grrrr.....
It was several months ago, but last time I ordered from Amazon, it was mostly for one item and some other stuff added on for free shipping - the thing I wanted most was canceled because it was "accidentally" listed too early, but my other things went out and it still used the free super saver shipping even though the new total wasn't close to $25.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 19, 2013, 03:40:00 PM »
I'm VERY ticked off. My order was cancelled and I ordered hours before several people on here that have said their's have shipped. NOT COOL Amazon! I wasn't even greedy and just ordered a single Rainbow Dash... this just isn't fair. When I got the cancellation notice I was crying in anger, seriously! I REALLY wanted her and there's no way I'll be able to afford her later.

I want to email them about it, but can't find an address. Anyone have a link? Their "Help" sections are not helpful at all and the pony has completely disappeared from my "My Orders" page. I've calmed down quite a bit already, but I swear if they try to charge me shipping and handling for the item I ordered with it specifically to get free shipping... I'll probably start foaming at the mouth, LOL. Does anyone know if they'll do that? Charge you shipping if part of your qualifying order is cancelled? I've got to find a way to contact them! Grrrr.....
I don't think they'll do that - Amazon is actually usually really good about customer service.  They replace lost/stolen packages no questions asked- and always take returns.  I actually think they are a pretty good company.  I can understand why Funko wanted them to stop the listings- probably the only ones that got out are the ones that were too far along to stop (depending on the distribution center probably).

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 19, 2013, 03:43:43 PM »

I think that was just speculation-

Thanks for posting a pic!

EDIT:

You know the original picture really did look translucent!  I wonder if they painted the tail and mane?  If they did- I might be removing the paint with acetone- I think I'd rather have the clear look ...
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3690/9012063333_40b979afdf.jpg

Yep, I knew that pic was somewhere. I thought she looked pretty neat with all clear. I'm kinda bummed she's not now :(

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #277 on: June 19, 2013, 03:49:37 PM »
Phew! Just checked and mine updated to shipped on its way to the currier woot! For once the pony gods were smiling on me:) They should be here Monday:)

ochibawolf

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #278 on: June 19, 2013, 03:55:30 PM »
I ordered mine around 5:30 central, yesterday, and just got my shipping notification! Delivery is tomorrow.  0___0 So I think everyone who was able to get an order through will get shipped!

Sorry, but no. :(  I mentioned earlier that my order was cancelled this morning, and I ordered over an hour before you did!  There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or a reason to it unfortunately!

Whaaa?! Really??? I am so sorry! I wonder why some were canceled but later orders were filled? I think the majority got placed, and a few unlucky ones were canceled? Maybe there was another reason? Either way I am so sorry ;___;

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 19, 2013, 03:57:52 PM »
$120?! Seriously? I hate scalpers so much. I really hope my order will ship because if this is how expensive these are going to be (I already saw one sell for $70) I definitely won't be able to afford one.

Aw- It sucks if you don't get one- and I do hope you do-  but as these things suddenly became rare/htf-  I don't see much wrong with selling or trading off an extra.  It's not like anyone bought these all up with the intention of keeping them out of the hands of anyone else who wanted them.  Amazon limited purchases to 2 per purchase, and it really was just luck who got one and who didn't (with maybe more luck for people with amazon prime). 

I got mine for myself to display and to keep in a box- but now that they are suddenly more valuable, why wouldn't I want to trade one for something I want more or sell it so I can get something else? 

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 19, 2013, 04:05:07 PM »
I'm just frustrated because it seemed like I managed to get one of each, which is really surprising because I normally have pretty bad luck, but now who knows if I will actually get them or not since both are just stuck on "Not yet shipped". I just get tired of seeing people going out and grabbing items they don't even want just to take advantage of people who do want the item. Maybe scalper isn't the right word in this case, but it doesn't make me less upset to see it. I just don't get why the orders weren't fulfilled in the order Amazon received them. If they had done that, I'd have them on the way already.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 19, 2013, 04:13:24 PM »
I'm just frustrated because it seemed like I managed to get one of each, which is really surprising because I normally have pretty bad luck, but now who knows if I will actually get them or not since both are just stuck on "Not yet shipped". I just get tired of seeing people going out and grabbing items they don't even want just to take advantage of people who do want the item. Maybe scalper isn't the right word in this case, but it doesn't make me less upset to see it. I just don't get why the orders weren't fulfilled in the order Amazon received them. If they had done that, I'd have them on the way already.

I don't think anyone bought these with the intention of taking advantage of other people- we all bought thinking they'd be $14-  taking a risk even that they may or may not even be SDCC ponies.

But I certainly understand your frustration- it is painful to wait and not know.  I wouldn't give up yet though- because the order I placed early on the 18th with Prime shipping- (and they usually ship and post tracking the same day for prime orders) - didn't update with shipping info until later today.  I expect that non-prime orders may take even longer for the shipping process.  Also- if they were going to cancel your orders- wouldn't that have happened by now?  Don't give up yet...

Offline Sawkinator

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 19, 2013, 04:20:03 PM »

Ugh, this so much. I wish there was a way to only sell to collectors and bar scalpers from ripping others off.

Of course, part of the problem is that people are willing to pay that much. Which is ridiculous in itself.  :huh:

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 19, 2013, 05:56:04 PM »
Are some of you still waiting to hear either way? Ugh that's ridiculous. I ordered a game today at 11am with free super saver shipping and it shipped an hour ago. I feel so bad for all of you that are in limbo right now

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 19, 2013, 06:04:05 PM »
Now both items don't say "Not yet shipped"... instead only RD says that, and Bubbles says "Shipping Now". Of course, the same thing happened earlier today, only it was RD that was supposedly shipping before both changed to "Not yet shipped". But I guess the fact that my order hasn't cancelled yet and that it occasionally updates is a good sign. I just hope if nothing else, I can at least get Bubbles.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal