collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!  (Read 25353 times)

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
Re: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!
« Reply #255 on: June 19, 2013, 12:34:30 PM »
I got a shipping confirmation this morning :) Only looking at the tracking I Want A Warning Issued On My Profile Pony isn't showing up on the contents list.  She's also the only link that's not clickable on my invoice. I'm hoping she's not showing up because the listing has been removed and not that she's being sent separately.  In my haste I also made a small mistake and ordered the regular Rainbow Dash instead of the SDCC one :rofl: I will only kick myself when Comic Con is over and they don't relist her...

Is anyone who got cancelled hoping that A) she turned up after Comic Con and B) she'll be cheaper :P Then all the people bragging now will be kicking themselves... I know it's not likely.

I think there is a chance she'll turn up after Comic Con-  I don't think that she'll be cheaper.  Probably they intended to sell whatever didn't sell to the vendors and attendees at SDCC, on Amazon.  Only Amazon messed up and started the listing a month early. 

I also wouldn't characterize it as bragging- it feels like we've all been sitting on pins and needles waiting to see which orders will go through-  I think it is a bit encouraging also to others still waiting to hear that some of us have also been waiting- and then suddenly the order might go through. 

Sorry, I didn't mean any offence and "bragging" was a poor choice of words.  I was just trying to give a silver lining to people who haven't been successful.  I very much do hope they come back on amazon in July and it would be a bonus for people who have missed out to get a better deal.  I do feel really bad for everyone that missed out or got the order cancelled.

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 19, 2013, 12:49:52 PM »
Urgh....can't believe I missed :muffin: Pony. :\  If anyone bought a spare....I'd really like to buy her off you!

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 19, 2013, 01:01:21 PM »
Has anyone at all actually received a grey peg in the mail yet?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 19, 2013, 01:02:25 PM »
I left to take a shower and when I got back, I checked Amazon again and now RD is also showing "Not yet shipped" again. I wish they'd just ship my order already. All this waiting around, refreshing the page is driving me nuts.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 19, 2013, 01:17:21 PM »
Crossing my fingers for everyone still waiting.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CuddlyParrot

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Cuddlyparrot's Nestbox
« Reply #260 on: June 19, 2013, 01:29:18 PM »
Oh I'm still shipping now and I used my prime account. Anyone who used prime from CA have theirs actually ship out?

thekozmicpig

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #261 on: June 19, 2013, 01:31:48 PM »
Mine still says "shipping now".

No cancellation e-mails, so maybe I missed the cut off time and my order is in a box but they put all of the people who ordered them with prime ahead of me.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 19, 2013, 01:33:24 PM »
Oh I'm still shipping now and I used my prime account. Anyone who used prime from CA have theirs actually ship out?

No- but I used prime from Washington early yesterday afternoon (around 12:45 pst)- and it wasn't until today- at about 11:30 am that my order changed from "shipping now" to "shipped" -  so don't give up hope. 

Has anyone had an order CANCEL after it showed "shipping now"  ???   (I know it has been cancelled after it showed "preparing to ship")

Cherry_Sunset

« Reply #263 on: June 19, 2013, 01:36:48 PM »
I leave for two days and miss the opportunity for this   :yikes:

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 19, 2013, 01:41:01 PM »
mine says shipping now.... we will see.
i really hope it goes through, it looks like only about an hour after i ordered that they stopped selling them.... i really hope i get them tho cuz i ordered them, then told my hubby and he was totally cool with it.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 01:42:51 PM by CrazyCatPony »

will2Bfree

« Reply #265 on: June 19, 2013, 02:03:41 PM »
I'm VERY ticked off. My order was cancelled and I ordered hours before several people on here that have said their's have shipped. NOT COOL Amazon! I wasn't even greedy and just ordered a single Rainbow Dash... this just isn't fair. When I got the cancellation notice I was crying in anger, seriously! I REALLY wanted her and there's no way I'll be able to afford her later.

I want to email them about it, but can't find an address. Anyone have a link? Their "Help" sections are not helpful at all and the pony has completely disappeared from my "My Orders" page. I've calmed down quite a bit already, but I swear if they try to charge me shipping and handling for the item I ordered with it specifically to get free shipping... I'll probably start foaming at the mouth, LOL. Does anyone know if they'll do that? Charge you shipping if part of your qualifying order is cancelled? I've got to find a way to contact them! Grrrr.....

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 19, 2013, 02:12:23 PM »

Yes, mine is shipped and should be here in a few hours.
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 19, 2013, 02:18:17 PM »

Yes, mine is shipped and should be here in a few hours.

Make sure once you open bubble butt to take pictures I can't wait to see them!!!
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 19, 2013, 02:21:08 PM »
It's weird that it was looking for awhile like RD would go out by herself. Her status said "Shipping Now" where Bubbles said "Not yet shipped", but now both have "Not yet shipped" as their status. I'm really just hoping it means they were going to just ship Dash & cancel Bubbles, but changed their mind and now both will go out together. If they don't fulfill my order, I'm prepared to boycott Amazon.

thekozmicpig

« Reply #269 on: June 19, 2013, 03:00:37 PM »
I want to email them about it, but can't find an address. Anyone have a link?

Would this work?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/accessibility

I remember calling Amazon once about something and I got a person.

Amazon's phone is 1-866-216-1072 for U.S. customers, 1-206-266-2992 for international (charges may apply).

For a company with such good service, they sure do make you work hard to find this stuff.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal