collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!  (Read 25373 times)

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!
« Reply #240 on: June 19, 2013, 11:42:59 AM »
Mine still says shipping now... well its suppose to get here tomorrow so I should get something soon hopefully!
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 19, 2013, 11:43:44 AM »
Now RD says "Shipping Now" and Bubbles says "Not yet shipped" and both have 6/24 as the estimated delivery date. It also looks like they charged me for RD and half of the shipping cost ($2.46) so this doesn't look good. I hope the separate status doesn't mean they're going to cancel Bubbles. She's the one I wanted more. Really, instead of cancelling orders, they should let us choose to turn the order into a "pre-order" of sorts and just wait a month to ship it. I'd be perfectly fine with that. I just don't want to miss out on getting her just because I can't afford to go to SDCC or to buy her for a huge markup on eBay.

Also, I noticed my order status changed almost immediately once I changed from the free to paid shipping. So I guess they do delay orders with free shipping.

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 19, 2013, 11:43:49 AM »
Out for delivery! I'm hoping everyone who ordered one will get one if it hasn't been cancelled already. That said, I am going to Comic Con this year and if I am able to pick up extras, I will, and I can guarantee that I will sell them at-cost, but will probably limit them to people who tried to order her on Amazon, but then posted here that their order was cancelled. But, not guaranteed I'll be able to grab them or carry all of them, seeing as I'll be dressed as Spock...who doesn't really have a bag prop or anything :(

That said, if anyone wants a photo of Bubbles to confirm her design, I should have mine by 5-6pm (it's 12pm where I am now, PST).
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 19, 2013, 11:45:58 AM »
Now RD says "Shipping Now" and Bubbles says "Not yet shipped" ...

Changing "shipping now" to "not yet shipped" seems an ominous sign...

That said, if anyone wants a photo of Bubbles to confirm her design, I should have mine by 5-6pm (it's 12pm where I am now, PST).

I'm eager to see what she looks like  ;)

Offline Alipes

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • Custom and Diorama Photo Gallery
« Reply #244 on: June 19, 2013, 11:47:48 AM »
Now RD says "Shipping Now" and Bubbles says "Not yet shipped" and both have 6/24 as the estimated delivery date. It also looks like they charged me for RD and half of the shipping cost ($2.46) so this doesn't look good. I hope the separate status doesn't mean they're going to cancel Bubbles. She's the one I wanted more. Really, instead of cancelling orders, they should let us choose to turn the order into a "pre-order" of sorts and just wait a month to ship it. I'd be perfectly fine with that. I just don't want to miss out on getting her just because I can't afford to go to SDCC or to buy her for a huge markup on eBay.

Yeah, I hate to say it ShortyBoo, but that doesn't sound good.  :huh:  Last night when I went to bed my RD said "Shipping Now" and Bubbles said "Not yet shipped", and my RD WAS shipped but Bubbles cancelled.  I'd be okay with it if any orders after x time were cancelled, but others that were later than mine were shipped and I've got a Prime account even.  So... I don't know.  This seems really random to me!

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #245 on: June 19, 2013, 11:47:55 AM »
I got a shipping confirmation this morning :) Only looking at the tracking Drama Pony isn't showing up on the contents list.  She's also the only link that's not clickable on my invoice. I'm hoping she's not showing up because the listing has been removed and not that she's being sent separately.  In my haste I also made a small mistake and ordered the regular Rainbow Dash instead of the SDCC one :rofl: I will only kick myself when Comic Con is over and they don't relist her...

Is anyone who got cancelled hoping that A) she turned up after Comic Con and B) she'll be cheaper :P Then all the people bragging now will be kicking themselves... I know it's not likely. edit to strike out - no offence meant.

[filter edit ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 02:34:12 PM by hathorcat »

Offline snwbear24

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 19, 2013, 11:50:32 AM »
I hope it goes through soon!! At least give me something it was a birthday present for myself and wanted to get both of them just in time for my bday on June 21st!   :yikes:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 11:53:05 AM by snwbear24 »

Offline Sawkinator

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 19, 2013, 11:57:50 AM »
My order says 'In Transit' - I can't remember what time I ordered but it was on the last day. Yay!
Sorry to anyone whose order was cancelled - that's pretty unfair.  :(

On another note, if anyone has a spare Bubblebutt and would be willing to hold it for me... :P

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 19, 2013, 11:59:52 AM »
I really wouldn't so much call it "bragging", as happy that our orders got shipped. :huh:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 19, 2013, 12:01:52 PM »
I got a shipping confirmation this morning :) Only looking at the tracking I Want A Warning Issued On My Profile Pony isn't showing up on the contents list.  She's also the only link that's not clickable on my invoice. I'm hoping she's not showing up because the listing has been removed and not that she's being sent separately.  In my haste I also made a small mistake and ordered the regular Rainbow Dash instead of the SDCC one :rofl: I will only kick myself when Comic Con is over and they don't relist her...

Is anyone who got cancelled hoping that A) she turned up after Comic Con and B) she'll be cheaper :P Then all the people bragging now will be kicking themselves... I know it's not likely.

I think there is a chance she'll turn up after Comic Con-  I don't think that she'll be cheaper.  Probably they intended to sell whatever didn't sell to the vendors and attendees at SDCC, on Amazon.  Only Amazon messed up and started the listing a month early. 

I also wouldn't characterize it as bragging- it feels like we've all been sitting on pins and needles waiting to see which orders will go through-  I think it is a bit encouraging also to others still waiting to hear that some of us have also been waiting- and then suddenly the order might go through. 

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 19, 2013, 12:02:05 PM »
Dash is down in Boise now... so she'll probably come in while I'm at work tomorrow. (Starting to feel like I have a few too many Rainbow Dash funkos...)

I'm regaining hope that I can just get a Ditzy later... maybe in July? :P I think she's a cute lil pony. (But once again, too many funkos!)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 19, 2013, 12:02:39 PM »
For now, I'm going to hold out hope because it's still not cancelled. I think if they were going to cancel it, they would have already. But if they do, they will have a very angry customer to deal with. I don't care what their reasoning is, they need to honor ALL the orders that came in before they pulled the listing. Not just some of them, all of them. It's not fair to cancel some orders and not others.

Offline snwbear24

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 19, 2013, 12:11:01 PM »
I don't mind the updates as it is giving me more hope then sitting here refreshing and it's giving me some kind of idea. :)

***UPDATE*** I Just got 3 emails saying they all have been shipped and they are on their way to me right now! FINALLY!! Now I am in a better mood!!! Yay!! Happy Birthday to me!!!  :cheer: :birthday:

I hope everybody else gets their orders as well! :)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 12:31:21 PM by snwbear24 »

girlyponce

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #253 on: June 19, 2013, 12:26:50 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rainbow Dash came in today - I missed Bubbles, but I will survive. Not getting Dash for my army (or paying a ton for her later) would have been upsetting. I hope everyone else gets their orders!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 19, 2013, 12:32:49 PM »
I keep refreshing the page on Amazon, hoping that the shipping status will change to "shipped". So far nothing is changed, but I guess it's better than changing to "cancelled".

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal