collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!  (Read 25321 times)

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? *UPDATE* AND Bubbles!
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2013, 03:25:11 PM »
Nooooo darn you ED! I havnt been refunded yet or emailed a cancelation so my hopes are still high! My RD is 100% shipped, I dont know about my Bubbles. Hopefully I get her, regret not choosing the faster shipping option! Just my luck! Lol

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2013, 03:30:29 PM »
Oh no! 

I was afraid this was a mistake of some sort- it just seemed too good to be true ! I hope I get my ponies... ARGGGH

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2013, 03:31:18 PM »
Nooooo darn you ED! I havnt been refunded yet or emailed a cancelation so my hopes are still high! My RD is 100% shipped, I dont know about my Bubbles. Hopefully I get her, regret not choosing the faster shipping option! Just my luck! Lol

I updated her to 1 day shipping because I just don't want to risk it!

And I really think people from the Arena (if they are from the Arena) need to stop running to EqD with the news that people HERE find, usually without their permission. This is info that collectors want to find for other collectors, and it isn't easy to just come across. So to exploit that work and send it to the masses is disrespectful, in my opinion.
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2013, 03:32:18 PM »
Oh no!

I was so excited for everyone that I had been proven wrong and despite how unlikely it was that they were the real deal...and then as I read on it turns out its been a mistaken release :( I am so sorry to everyone who has missed out.

Although am I the only one who wonders if there are only a 1008 run - counting how many ordered here and by others notified through other websites - how many are left for SDCC :P Although I am guessing they perhaps were planning on taking X amount to SDCC and Amazon have a set amount. The ones ordered I would guess would not suddenly go to SDCC for sale but would pop back up for sale on a set street date.

Perhaps if you guys contacted Amazon and said you understand they cant be shipped now but you were happy to wait for your order to ship after they should technically be listed? Just a thought.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2013, 03:33:53 PM »
I think it's my fault. I posted a tip on the Funko Funatics forum, because I'm a member there as well. So either Funko found out from someone on there, or when it hit EQD. I didn't tip EQD off, though.

I'm sorry guys.  :sad:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cinnabar

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2013, 03:33:58 PM »
Looks like they are no longer available for sale now!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:37:04 PM by Cinnabar »

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2013, 03:39:15 PM »
I think it's my fault. I posted a tip on the Funko Funatics forum, because I'm a member there as well. So either Funko found out from someone on there, or when it hit EQD. I didn't tip EQD off, though.

Ah, it's okay, you had a right to post it there since it's their product. I just dislike when people take a source link from TB or whatever and throw it at EqD without crediting the original person who found it.

Offline dxgirly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 18, 2013, 03:39:45 PM »
Well it looks like we'll all know one way or another soon.  :huh:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2013, 03:40:51 PM »

Oh well that's too bad but not your fault! You didn't know Amazon's listing was a mistake.  Funko is such a small community I think that quite a few of the Funko employees probably keep an eye on the Funko forum...

Here's hoping it takes them a day or two to reach the right person and cancel the listing!!!  It's not cancelled yet- so for any of you on the fence- hurry !

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #114 on: June 18, 2013, 03:41:28 PM »

Awwwww its ok, you were just trying to help! :D i personally think Funko found out via ED because its a popular pony news source or maybe someone on the Funko forum is a tattletale! :P i really hope everyones orders go through because this was awesome! No one seems to have said anything yet about a cancelation,  I have tracking info for my rainbow dash from yesterday afternoon so maybe we will find out by tomorrow.

Hey, did they close the listing for RD? I cant find it! @_@ hopefully they ship out the orders already made to prevent any possible bad reviews and to make their customers happy!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:46:54 PM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2013, 03:41:52 PM »
On a stranger note, I just got my order confirmation on Bubbles, so maybe they are filling as many of the orders as they can before officially ceasing and desisting now.

ochibawolf

« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2013, 03:42:39 PM »
Apparently RD is sold out now?! I placed my order right before it was out, so hopefully it went through?

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2013, 03:45:12 PM »

Awwwww its ok, you were just trying to help! :D i personally think Funko found out via ED because its a popular pony news source or maybe someone on the Funko forum is a tattletale! :P i really hope everyones orders go through because this was awesome! No one seems to have said anything yet about a cancelation,  I have tracking info for my rainbow dash from yesterday afternoon so maybe we will find out by tomorrow.

Seriously dxgirly-  I'm just happy you spotted these listings!  Thanks to you I at least have a clear RD! 

I don't think anyone on the Funko forum is a "tattle tale" but I know that some of the creators for Funko are on the forum, so someone (maybe a rep or artist) probably saw the post- thought "what the heck?" because SDCC isn't until next month- and asked the person at Funko who controls these things what was going on.

I bet Funko was pretty upset to find out that its exclusive was leaked a month early-  I fell a teensy bit bad about that, but selfishly, still want my ponies...

I DO hope that Funko will have enough ponies to sell at SDCC- it would actually be really terrible if they didn't.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2013, 03:45:36 PM »
links are down :(  no more ponies guys!!:(
hope we do get the orders :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline dxgirly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2013, 03:46:01 PM »
I really hope everyone's gets shipped.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal