collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!  (Read 25270 times)

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Funko SDCC Rainbow Dash on Amazon? and Bubbles! *POOF* Gone!
« Reply #495 on: July 19, 2013, 06:12:35 PM »
First off I want to say a big thank you to dxgirly, if I had not have looked here I wouldn't have known to look for clear bubblebutt,so thank you, Big Huggs!!  So far amazon is telling me when to expect bubblebutts arrivel,so I am going to take that as a good sign that I will get the clear version of her. From what I can tell of the pictures the clear version is pretty cool looking. I will take photos and show them if wanted. Thanks again dxgirly, it was very nice of you to post what you did, and much apriciated.
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Starie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: July 20, 2013, 01:52:56 AM »
No one willing to order one for me and I can pay through paypal? :C I will pay promptly I swear!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: July 20, 2013, 05:02:15 AM »

My theory as to why the didn't sell out so incredibly fast is that these two aren't Funko's only exclusives for SDCC, the POP ponies that are metallic are the exclusives.

Hmm, but I was told in another thread that the metallics wouldn't be exclusive or chase figures, and would be available in stores? :\

They are not exclusives to SDCC - they are advance sales.

The metallic POPs are exclusive to Gemini and to ToyWiz.

Popcultcha also has the metallic Pops, even says they're exclusive to ToyWiz. Lol I have no idea
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: July 20, 2013, 09:29:28 AM »

My theory as to why the didn't sell out so incredibly fast is that these two aren't Funko's only exclusives for SDCC, the POP ponies that are metallic are the exclusives.

Hmm, but I was told in another thread that the metallics wouldn't be exclusive or chase figures, and would be available in stores? :\

They are not exclusives to SDCC - they are advance sales.

The metallic POPs are exclusive to Gemini and to ToyWiz.

Popcultcha also has the metallic Pops, even says they're exclusive to ToyWiz. Lol I have no idea

They may be a reseller. That is what ToyWiz are as well; for example they will often carry Target exclusives - but they have bought them from Target not from Hasbro and hence sell them on at a significantly marked up price. I would guess Popcultcha may be doing something similar by the sounds of it. Or perhaps Funko/ToyWiz/Gemini because they do not have an outlet in Aus, they could simply use Popcultcha as a kind of franchise.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Nasaniaru

« Reply #499 on: July 21, 2013, 01:00:45 PM »
Just letting people know that the Funko Vinyls are being sold on ToysRUs .com now. They've got :muffin: Pony, Rainbow Dash, The Doctor, and Fluttershy. They don't seem to have the crystal variants but still, it is becoming increasingly less likely that these are Hot Topic Exclusive products anymore.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: July 21, 2013, 01:46:41 PM »
If I recall correctly I think Hot Topic's exclusivity is only for a short period of time - they get them first, and then after a few months everywhere else is able to stock them.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 21, 2013, 02:17:42 PM »
I think you are right about that. 

The crystal sdcc funkos should be more limited based on the supposed number produced (1008).

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: July 21, 2013, 02:23:50 PM »
First off I want to say a big thank you to dxgirly, if I had not have looked here I wouldn't have known to look for clear bubblebutt,so thank you, Big Huggs!!  So far amazon is telling me when to expect bubblebutts arrivel,so I am going to take that as a good sign that I will get the clear version of her. From what I can tell of the pictures the clear version is pretty cool looking. I will take photos and show them if wanted. Thanks again dxgirly, it was very nice of you to post what you did, and much apriciated.

You're welcome hun <3

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #503 on: July 21, 2013, 03:07:27 PM »
Yes, Hot Topic has exclusivity on each figure for 6 months, then they will be made available for widespread release.

-----

My sparkly RD and :muffin: Pony still haven't shipped. I wonder if the fulfillment of my order depends on the quantities left after SDCC. Hope not!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 04:11:28 PM by Ren-Ren »
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

will2Bfree

« Reply #504 on: July 21, 2013, 09:52:16 PM »
My sparkly RD and :drama: Pony still haven't shipped. I wonder if the fulfillment of my order depends on the quantities left after SDCC. Hope not!

Yeah, the fact that they're STILL up has me concerned that it's going to end up being something like that. I really hope I'm able to get them this time, after all, I already had to pay considerably more since they cancelled my order last month. :huh: And they also obviously don't fulfill orders on a first come, first serve basis (Yes, I'm still ticked they cancelled my order last time, when I ordered way before other people who got theirs, grrrr...).

As far as the regular versions go, I've already seen all four of the currently released ones for sale in other physical stores besides Hot Topic. I saw them several weeks ago actually, so either the exclusivity is over for those figures, or the store made a mistake and put them out early. TRU has had them up on their site for pre-order for ages, also.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: July 21, 2013, 09:57:55 PM »
Yeah the normal RD, Muffins, Fluttershy, and Dr. Whooves are now being sold at my local bookstore. o.o Definitely not Hot Topic exclusives.

My order for SDCC Muffins on Amazon hasn't shipped yet either, I don't think. >.> I wonder how this is going to go.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

will2Bfree

« Reply #506 on: July 21, 2013, 10:25:44 PM »
It's still possible they were just waiting until after the event to start mailing them out. Maybe...

Either way, hopefully it won't end with a lot of angry, disappointed people.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: July 21, 2013, 10:31:34 PM »
I did two day free shipping with Prime so I'll get mine tomorrow or Tuesday. My mom says she got an email saying Bubblebutt shipped and Amazon says she shipped. I'll report back if she doesn't arrive!

Duster reference]

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: July 22, 2013, 01:00:07 AM »
Dude. I picked standard international shipping. It shipped on the 19th...and it's already in the UK! 8D Our post system is awesome when import charging isn't involved so I should have it this week.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 22, 2013, 08:36:00 AM »
I got mine- they look great!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal