collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price-check needed on big list of Nirvanas, please help!  (Read 5031 times)

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Re: Price-check needed on big list of Nirvanas, please help!
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2013, 11:30:59 AM »
Well, it seems like I've upset some people already... I'm sorry guys but I did state right from the start that I wanted price checks and I wasn't offering the ponies up just yet. I realise it's a little naïve to not expect interest, but I did feel pressured into setting aside certain ponies that people were interested in before I even started the sales.

I hope I'm doing the right thing here. Maybe there should be some kind of policy regarding messaging people about price-checks... Or maybe I should have never asked for PCs and just put the whole lot up for offers from the start. I would know better next time. I'm sorry to anyone that's upset.

Anyway, keep smiling everyone... :)

You have been out of the loop for a while :hug: it takes while to get back in the swing of things and that is a big list of ponies!

You have done nothing wrong what so ever. You are allowed to make price check whenever you want about any pony you want: a price check is not a commitment to selling something at all. A price check is just that, asking the value of something :)

IMHO you are best never to sell blind, always do your research! there is nothing worse than sellers remorse or being lowballed.

I quote this from your first post:

Please note I'm not taking offers right now, I just need prices first!

This thread is a price check thread, not a sales thread. The ponies are not "officially" up for sale yet.

If you make a PC thread some people may well assume that you are/will be selling and may well pm you about the pony in question. BUT on saying that simply owning a certain pony and people knowing you own that pony will also leave you open to people messaging you.

While it is exciting to see all the goodies that might go up for sale and it is exciting get PM's asking about ponies, please remember you manners, be patient and wait until the sales are official. 

Love pkw xxx

RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

moodymand

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2013, 01:07:32 PM »
Thanks Pink :hug: I think we're all good now! :)

Right, some information:
The first group of ponies will be going up for offer in Nirvana Sales on Monday, approx 12 midday GMT. (That's when I get home from work!)

The six ponies in this group are:
ARGENTINA Collector pose Lofty - pink with red hair                
ARGENTINA Collector pose Cherries Jubilee - coral with red hair         
ARGENTINA Collector pose Cherries Jubilee - pink with white hair      
ARGENTINA Collector pose Confetti - white with blue hair               
ARGENTINA Green "Rock" pony with guitar brush (Glory pose)         
ARGENTINA Orange "Rock" pony with guitar brush (shy pose)   

I will take offers for six days. End time will be 12 midday GMT Sunday 30th June.
The next group will then go up Monday 1st July. (This gives me 24hrs to sort out who has bought what.) And so on etc etc.

All photos and descriptions of ponies will be in the relevant thread in Nirvana Sales when it goes up.

(Question for Mods - Am I allowed to make a separate thread here on Nirvana with notification of these sales? I was going to leave a comment on this thread each time, previous to each group going up for sales - I thought a different thread might be better for that, but I can keep them here in this thread to avoid clutter if that's better! Maybe I can change the title of this thread? I don't want to confuse anyone though!)

Thanks all for your patience :)

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2013, 02:27:54 PM »

(Question for Mods - Am I allowed to make a separate thread here on Nirvana with notification of these sales? I was going to leave a comment on this thread each time, previous to each group going up for sales - I thought a different thread might be better for that, but I can keep them here in this thread to avoid clutter if that's better! Maybe I can change the title of this thread? I don't want to confuse anyone though!)

Thanks all for your patience :)

We have the nirvana sales forum :D if you made a sale thread in the regular nirvana board it would only get moved ;)

People know to check the nirvana sales forum :P so it would be best to make your sales thread there and keep it updated using the edit feature. It might confuse people if you post here and in the nirvana sales forum, plus it would mean you have two threads to look after.

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

moodymand

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2013, 02:39:58 PM »
Oh yes, I am definitely going to have the sales/offers in Nirvana Sales! :)
What I meant was: I was going to leave a post on this thread before each group went up for offers. And I was wondering if a separate post would be ok for that. But actually I can see now that is pretty pointless and I'll just be making more work for myself. :P

So guys, if there are ponies you're interested in from my list, you'll just have to keep a keen eye on the Nirvana Sales for the next couple of months (which I'm sure you all do already!) until your ponies come up ;)

Thanks Pink for all the help. You're a star! :hug:

Offline Pythia

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2013, 06:40:59 PM »
I can't believe people gave you grief after you *specifically* stated you were just after PCs and not wanting offers. It's rude enough that you got messages with offers at all, but to get cranky at you for not accepting their offers is just not on!

I was just going to say that I was a bit confused at first with the second lot of ponies being added to the original sales thread. It might be a bit clearer if you started a new thread for each lot, that way comments etc would stay separate and with the right pony group. :)

And wow, I have to get saving. So many ponies I want!
Looking for: Alternate Birthflowers, Baity wingers, So softs - both minty and for deflocking - and DREAM BEAUTIES!

moodymand

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2013, 12:14:45 AM »
:) Pythia - I thought it might keep the Sales from getting cluttered (there's going to be about seven threads in there otherwise!!), but I will happily start a new thread each time if that will be better (and if the mods don't mind). What does anyone else think?

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2013, 12:41:44 AM »
Personally I'd prefer separate threads for clarity, or at least not deleting the old ponies when you add new ones (you could always hide them under a spoiler tag). I don't know if you want to reveal the final sale prices, but as you sell based on offers I imagine they could be a useful future reference for everyone.

moodymand

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2013, 12:55:42 AM »
mul-ta - that's a good point. I don't mind people knowing the final sale prices at all, and I can see why keeping them up would be useful.

Okay, probably after this group has run its course, I will start new threads for each group :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal