collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Equestria Girls Dolls Pictures  (Read 40597 times)

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
Re: New Equestria Girls Dolls Pictures
« Reply #510 on: August 15, 2013, 04:38:11 PM »
I have the standard Pinkie Pie and the deluxe jointed Fluttershy.  I greatly prefer the jointed doll.  Fluttershy has been standing on my desk for several days now without falling over and I haven't had any problems with her joints being loose.

I hope they come out with deluxe versions of all the dolls.  I don't know of this has been found before, but it does look like there will be a deluxe Rarity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhCtkEeRnsE   :newpony:
Ooh yes!!! I love Rarity!! :D totally gonna get this one when it comes out ^^
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Razena

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 15, 2013, 05:28:03 PM »
I have the standard Pinkie Pie and the deluxe jointed Fluttershy.  I greatly prefer the jointed doll.  Fluttershy has been standing on my desk for several days now without falling over and I haven't had any problems with her joints being loose.

I hope they come out with deluxe versions of all the dolls.  I don't know of this has been found before, but it does look like there will be a deluxe Rarity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhCtkEeRnsE   :newpony:

I love Rarity too.  She loves fashion and is such an obvious choice for a deluxe doll because of their two outfits, so I don't know why Hasbro didn't have her available at the start.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: August 15, 2013, 05:35:28 PM »

I love Rarity too.  She loves fashion and is such an obvious choice for a deluxe doll because of their two outfits, so I don't know why Hasbro didn't have her available at the start.
I agree too... she is the fashionista of the Main/Mane 6 :s Fluttershy have some freaky knowledge of sewing, so I guess I see why Hasbro put her in a fashion pack....but Rainbow Dash?  :huh: Eh, I'm not complaining...its about she took after her G3 mother  :P  :lol:
Oh no!

Offline Razena

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 15, 2013, 05:41:26 PM »

I agree too... she is the fashionista of the Main/Mane 6 :s Fluttershy have some freaky knowledge of sewing, so I guess I see why Hasbro put her in a fashion pack....but Rainbow Dash?  :huh: Eh, I'm not complaining...its about she took after her G3 mother  :P  :lol:

Now I want to get the Rainbow Dash doll because I'm picturing her calling all her friends "darling."    :happy:

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 15, 2013, 05:44:17 PM »

Now I want to get the Rainbow Dash doll because I'm picturing her calling all her friends "darling."    :happy:
:lol: RD's not my fave character of the Mane 6, but this doll did it for me  ;) she's just really colorful (duh, rainbow XD) that's my main reason for getting and RD EG doll :D heck, i'm planning on obtaining ALL of em! variations included  ^.^
Oh no!

Offline CupcakeLoverXx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Pony Lover since 2012!
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 16, 2013, 02:24:28 AM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Once she was out of the box,I got the chance to inspect her properly. I was amazed that her hair was so neat and shiny! I have seen some people say the hair in the EG dolls is the same as what is used for the ponies,but I don't think that is true. I think her outfit is really cute,although I would have preferred a slightly longer skirt and a top that is not painted on. I find the plastic used on these dolls very cheap. when comparing with own if my old Bratz dolls,I wasn't impressed with the large decrease in quality. Her legs feel pretty hollow to me and it feels like her arms will pop off with the slightest movement. One thing that I found weird was that Rarity has no knees! I know she is a basic doll,therefore she is not articulated,however she has elbows so I don't know why she doesn't have knees. Very weird.

It is the same hair used for MLPs  :huh: otherwise it would melt if heat from a flat iron/curling iron applied to it.
It is? It felt different to me,but what do I know lol

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #516 on: August 16, 2013, 11:14:40 AM »
I broke down and am trading with some people to get the Celestia EG doll with pony and Twilight doll with pony... I thought I'd hate the dolls honestly... and I saw them and really didn't hate them at all! I won't be getting ones without ponies most likely, but, Celestia really got me (like her WAY better as a doll than how they had her in the movie), but I also really liked the movie even though I'm not a doll person so... I guess, props to Hasbro, they converted me and I'll at least have a few of 'em, lol! Never thought I would want to buy them, but I was so wrong!!
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 16, 2013, 11:16:19 AM »
I MUST have deluxe Rarity!  Rarity is my favorite and it bugged me so much that she was not available as an articulated doll...

Alzatia

« Reply #518 on: August 16, 2013, 12:42:33 PM »
Alzatia, you are hilarious. :lol: I really want the Celestia doll now just to do that.

... And to have the sweet Celestia pony figure that comes with it.

I keep wanting to like these dolls, but I just can't seem to warm up to them for reasons that a few folks have mentioned. Same molds for each one, apparent disregard for the source material (I, too, believe that the makers of these toys never even saw any of the Equestria Girls art), peg feet and lack of articulation for most dolls in the series. Their price point is also super ambitious for what they are.

Apparently, they've been fairly popular in my town. The shelves sure seem to get picked over quickly!

IMO the Celestia doll is the best looking one, despite it being the most inaccurate. And the pony figure that comes with it is quite pretty too.

And the dolls have been selling out almost everywhere in my island country.

Argentum-Zeena

« Reply #519 on: August 16, 2013, 12:49:09 PM »
After seeing them in person last week, I must say they're not all that bad! Their makeup and face cutie marks remind me of Jem in a way. I think I'm going to get a few of the Deluxe ones eventually.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 16, 2013, 02:25:06 PM »
That Rarity is gorgeous!
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

xoVanille

« Reply #521 on: August 16, 2013, 04:16:05 PM »
Well, I saw someone at Walmart opening an EG box today and I snapped up one of the only two Celestias they had gotten in this morning. This was after turning my back for a half hour at Target and having someone else ninja them away when I was working there (couldn't take my break fast enough apparently! lol). I guess she's pretty popular?

Pinecone

« Reply #522 on: August 16, 2013, 07:24:20 PM »
If you can put doll heads on pony bodies can you put pony heads on doll bodies?

Cupcakebunny

« Reply #523 on: August 16, 2013, 08:27:49 PM »

ooh! Freaky...might just try it! lol

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 17, 2013, 05:19:51 AM »

If someone does this please put it in a spoiler - I want to be able to sleep at night.

I see the single versions of RD and FS have turned up. Hopefully this means deluxe versions of the other girls will follow.

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal