collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Equestria Girls Dolls Pictures  (Read 40638 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: New Equestria Girls Dolls Pictures
« Reply #375 on: June 29, 2013, 09:36:54 AM »
At least Celestia isn't pink this time. I want them to do a Luna doll.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 29, 2013, 09:44:40 AM »
CELESTIA! All my want! Getting these for sure! I was hoping that the pony would include a brushable pony....

C'mon give us a Trixie + Luna!!  :cry:
Trixie and Nightmare Moon and Luna would be the best! Hooray for Celestia too. She's beautiful.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 07:53:58 PM by Applejax »

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #377 on: June 29, 2013, 11:57:11 AM »
Hm, so I may not have to buy dolls just to get a pony if the Doll + Pony packs are coming like that.

If you want the Celestia, and if I get her, you can have my pony. I know that's a lot of ifs, but I'll keep you in mind.
:D I just saw your post in the Mrs. Cake set thread and I'll keep you in mind for the hat!
 I definitely wouldn't mind having her if you don't want her. Celestia is one of my favorites but I can tell now that I just wouldn't bring myself to buy the set for what looks like a McDonalds figure of her when I'm not into the dolls.

Sounds awesome! Thanks :)

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 29, 2013, 01:07:57 PM »
I spotted RD and Fluttershy at TRU today, and something weird happened- I started to want Fluttershy! (I really didn't like these dolls at first) I was already thinking of saving to buy FS when I got home from shopping this afternoon, and I was so glad I don't have the money to impulse buy!! I watched a toy review for her on YouTube and LOOK MA! NO FEET!!  :shocked:

Now I'm not so sure if that $24.99 price tag is worth it... seems a bit cheap ;P She's definitely on my "Wait and see if I can find one on sale, if not, w/e" list

Offline aubreysmommy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 29, 2013, 07:45:07 PM »
are you in Canada ;) or where these found in the usa I cant wait to get the celestia twilight and sunset two pack and an applejack those are all we are lacking in this line

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #380 on: June 29, 2013, 07:50:02 PM »
I spotted RD and Fluttershy at TRU today, and something weird happened- I started to want Fluttershy! (I really didn't like these dolls at first) I was already thinking of saving to buy FS when I got home from shopping this afternoon, and I was so glad I don't have the money to impulse buy!! I watched a toy review for her on YouTube and LOOK MA! NO FEET!!  :shocked:

Now I'm not so sure if that $24.99 price tag is worth it... seems a bit cheap ;P She's definitely on my "Wait and see if I can find one on sale, if not, w/e" list

Waaait what? Some are already out early? Yay! I will keep a look out in freight when I go to work! :p My walmart wont put them in stock for a while, but the freight should come in any day! Some of our fall toys have made it in! :D

majikarte

« Reply #381 on: July 01, 2013, 01:29:15 PM »
The pony Celestia is so pretty! The doll is kinda pretty too, but I'll wait until I see more photos. Knowing that Fluttershy is now in this province too, I'm kinda tempted, but I really should just wait for a jointed Rarity...

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 04, 2013, 06:17:48 PM »
I just bought the mane 6!! Only rainbow dash and fluttershy were deluxe, but I was crazy excited to find them!! $12.99 each! Even the deluxe dolls!

Bronley

« Reply #383 on: July 04, 2013, 11:26:45 PM »
Anyone have the UPCs for these? Would love to get them so I can call around and look for them.

Spotted in Utah:
Equstria Girls Sunset Shimmer & Twilight Sparkle dolls set
6 53569 84394 8
$34.99 at ShopKo

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #384 on: July 05, 2013, 12:00:14 AM »
Anyone have the UPCs for these? Would love to get them so I can call around and look for them.

Spotted in Utah:
6 53569 84394 8
$34.99 at ShopKo

YAY! :D I have a question to anyone who has spotted them in stores! What toys are the EQG dolls next to in the toy isle? Are they still with the MLP stuff or are they mixed in on the Bratz/MH/LaDeeDa/Disney Fairy section?

Offline Arokiss

• Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+54)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 05, 2013, 02:46:29 AM »
They're just not MLP to me... I won't be buying them. Saves me some money!

~JM~

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 05, 2013, 08:43:11 AM »

Spotted in Utah:
6 53569 84394 8
$34.99 at ShopKo

Nice, finally someone that has seen them in the US. Most look for them when I am next out shopping.

majikarte

« Reply #387 on: July 05, 2013, 10:57:19 AM »
I just bought the mane 6!! Only rainbow dash and fluttershy were deluxe, but I was crazy excited to find them!! $12.99 each! Even the deluxe dolls!

Where was this? I'm assuming it's probably just in the U.S., but what a good deal!

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 05, 2013, 03:17:58 PM »

Where was this? I'm assuming it's probably just in the U.S., but what a good deal!

Yup, it's the US. Kmart in Abingdon, VA. It was definitely a pricing error though, I went to the Kmart in my town to see if they had the Sunset Shimmer pack and they were 21.99 there.  I got them all (messily) on a shelf today, the non-deluxe dolls don't sit very well, I wish they came with stands!

Bronley

« Reply #389 on: July 05, 2013, 03:24:15 PM »
Yup, it's the US. Kmart in Abingdon, VA.
Mind posting the UPC on those, please? Or just pictures of the bottom of the boxes if you don't want to type (:

Spotted in Utah:
6 53569 84394 8
$34.99 at ShopKo

YAY! :D I have a question to anyone who has spotted them in stores! What toys are the EQG dolls next to in the toy isle? Are they still with the MLP stuff or are they mixed in on the Bratz/MH/LaDeeDa/Disney Fairy section?
I haven't been in the store yet myself, but calling and having them check by UPC shows they have 2-3 in stock at every ShopKo in Utah (might not be on the shelf yet though, can ask nicely if someone will bring it out for you. Officially supposed to be on the shelf on August 18th I think.)

The inventory scanner says they are supposed to be in the "plush small dolls" section, but I'm not sure if that is different from the rest of MLP.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal