collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Equestria Girls Dolls Pictures  (Read 40563 times)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: New Equestria Girls Dolls Pictures
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2013, 07:09:50 AM »
I'll bet they have great personalities. LOL!

When these come to the store, I'll probably buy them. They have "My Little Pony" on the box, and years later, when history has told it's story about whether this was the end of the FIM line, the Day the Bronies Cried, or the day FiM took over the world, I want to have them to remember it by. And I don't want to have to pay ebay prices.
Who knows if I will grow to love them- I learned to love the G3.5's, and Belle learned to love the Beast... maybe if we love them they'll turn into the thing we all hoped for!!! C'mon, guys! LOVE! LOVE! Free them from their monster shells!
(Hey, it's worth a try!)

ETA: Why would a cowgirl have a hat like that? Why isn't it a cowboy hat?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 07:11:37 AM by Aurora »
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline RainbowAlicorn999

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2013, 07:14:22 AM »
I am kind of disappointed and miss the quality of the old mlp toys. These don't look even close to the movie dolls which would be fine if they weren't so cheap and crazy looking.

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2013, 07:15:19 AM »
Meh.

Still looking forward to seeing how they will look in the end, though. I am still hoping I'll get a Pinkie... maybe. xD

Offline RainbowAlicorn999

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2013, 07:20:28 AM »
I want to go to their factory and liberate the fabric they're using for their clothes to apply to other ends. That's what I get for taking up sewing :shakefist:

Also, Twilight's Rapunzel tail on the box is really weirding me out.

lol where is their factory? And why didn't they just make their movie with them as ponies, what got them so famous in the first place. And why can't we have good quality anymore?  :cry:

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2013, 07:20:45 AM »
They're weird looking and they don't really appeal to me at all. I wanted to like them, but there's just too much I don't like about them. I don't like that they're not very poseable, for starters. That's one of the first things that got me into MH. I also am not a fan of their clothes, hair, boots or makeup. The outfits look cheap, like what you'd find on a Barbie knock-off at a Dollar store. And the hair doesn't really look to be great quality either. I think I may still get Fluttershy in the end, just because she's my favorite character, but I don't believe this doll line is going to be a great success. I think they'll be shelf warmers.

phoenixsoul85

« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2013, 07:30:35 AM »
I am at a loss.  Hope this isn't the finished product.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2013, 07:33:31 AM »
This IS the finished product, three of them are already on amazon.com:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

All listed as $14.99

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2013, 07:41:31 AM »
well that Twilight is different to the one on the first page. She has a neck for starters :P:P

Although the molded clothes are SUCH a disappointment. I hated those as a kid!
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2013, 07:47:44 AM »
So do they actually have tails or are they some type of hair extension clip on to look like a tail?

spookysage

« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2013, 07:55:26 AM »
Speaking as a woman with giant thick eyebrows myself, I have no problem with natural-looking eyebrows. I just think that the eye makeup looks bad.

Thick eyebrows unite! ^.^ I agree; if they're going to give the dolls eyeshadow, what's the point if it doesn't look like eyeshadow or is poorly done?

diamondshy

« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2013, 08:15:01 AM »
Actually...  I like that Pinkie and Rarity.   :lookround:

It helps that their makeup actually looks good, though.  And appropriate.  For some reason I've imagined Pinkie as one of those girls who doesn't really care about fashion or makeup but still wears super glittery eyeshadow all the time.

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2013, 08:19:43 AM »
twilights hair bothers me waaay more than it shold and i dont even ... dolls

Lon-san

« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2013, 08:47:48 AM »
Of all the things wrong with these dolls, so many people are complaining about Sunset Shimmer looking like she has big eyebrows? They look perfectly natural like that! As much as I don't like the dolls overall, I wish they WERE her eyebrows.

So, some people think the dolls look too shallow for MLP, being overly-skinny with cheap fashion that doesn't match their personalities, while others are complaining they don't conform to their narrow standards of beauty well enough because "Oh no! er eyebrows look a little thicker"? Maybe Hasbro's not actually underestimating the shallowness of its fans by trying to produce something so entirely un-MLP under the same label.

Its not the eyebrows that are the source of the complaints; those are fine. Its the eye makeup that blends into the eyebrow that makes things weird. Eye makeup... I wouldn't call that natural. For me, this eye makeup is an unnecessary feature that distracts and detracts from the overall appearance. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions though :)

Speaking as a woman with giant thick eyebrows myself, I have no problem with natural-looking eyebrows. I just think that the eye makeup looks bad.

I thought the whole point of these was to look cute/pretty/appealing to the majority so that people would buy them. Of course people are going to judge them based on appearance. What else is there with these?

^ Welp, no point in me writting a bunch of words. This more or less expresses what I was going to say as well.
(My own brows aren't fashionably tweezed either so, no hate for unplucked brows. I meant that Sunset Shimmer looks like hers are about 3 inches wide O_O)

15 bux? :( That's a whole lot of money, Hasbro. That's a Monster High doll. That's a Pinkie Cooper. That's probably one of the new 5 character mini collections. Rarity looks decent but....$14.99?

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2013, 08:55:47 AM »
No !! they don't have noses and I don't like their overjoy  faces is like they are in an acid trip  >_<

The fabrics of the clothes looks really cheap, I agree that is similar to Barbie fakies dolls  :cry:

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2013, 09:00:06 AM »
I do believe they have noses. Just a very smooth bump at that.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal