collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Equestria Girls Dolls Pictures  (Read 39942 times)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Re: New Equestria Girls Dolls Pictures
« Reply #540 on: August 23, 2013, 01:57:03 PM »
OH OH IDEA! Buy two Raritys, stick Celestia's head on one, articulated Celestia!  :biggrin:

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: August 25, 2013, 01:03:32 AM »
Is the hair in the deluxe dolls hair extensions kanekalon? It sure isn't nylon, at least for Rainbow Dash's, it feels like kanekalon and tries to frizz just like the hank I got on dollyhair awhile back. Certainly not the same hair as the dolls and ponies.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Noepse

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #542 on: August 25, 2013, 03:30:51 AM »
Oh my god, Rarity!! She is so gorgeous.  :lovey:
I will be getting her normal version also since she is my favorite. ♥

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: August 25, 2013, 04:46:03 AM »
Oh man, that Deluxe Rarity is really lovely!  Not that I need another one :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #544 on: August 25, 2013, 05:36:22 AM »
OH OH IDEA! Buy two Raritys, stick Celestia's head on one, articulated Celestia!  :biggrin:

This is an amazing idea. :)

Mlphammy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #545 on: August 25, 2013, 08:22:25 AM »
Apologies if this has been posted.  Stock photos of Rarity from Target.com.

So they've gone back to streaking Rarity's hair? I know my doll doesn't have the lighter purple in her hair.

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
« Reply #546 on: August 27, 2013, 05:07:05 AM »
The EGs have finially begun selling in sweden and I bought Deluxe RD and Fluttershy and I have noticed quite a bunch of stuff thats different from the american packs. For one, the boxes are slightly different, there are no excerpts about the ponies style or such...im guessing it would take too much space since they gotta do all major european languages. Also the way the stuff is arranged is different, there are even some other colors on the extra items, like the bag and earings of fluttershy matches the colors of the promo photos but the wings are purple, as for RD, they moved the items slightly but not as much as fluttershy, also she come with a pink bag instead of purple. Also, my RD got something of a really odd thing. As far as I know, her "tail" should be blue and purple, but mine is red and blue. I got no clue if it is just mine or all european ones...

One thing Im confused about is, why is Fluttershys hair magenta? Its even stronger than the first releases of the pony fluttershy and it contain red streaks! Why hasbro? Didnt you just fix the normal pony fluttershys to have pale pink hair?

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: August 27, 2013, 09:21:42 AM »
The EGs have finially begun selling in sweden and I bought Deluxe RD and Fluttershy and I have noticed quite a bunch of stuff thats different from the american packs. For one, the boxes are slightly different, there are no excerpts about the ponies style or such...im guessing it would take too much space since they gotta do all major european languages. Also the way the stuff is arranged is different, there are even some other colors on the extra items, like the bag and earings of fluttershy matches the colors of the promo photos but the wings are purple, as for RD, they moved the items slightly but not as much as fluttershy, also she come with a pink bag instead of purple. Also, my RD got something of a really odd thing. As far as I know, her "tail" should be blue and purple, but mine is red and blue. I got no clue if it is just mine or all european ones...

One thing Im confused about is, why is Fluttershys hair magenta? Its even stronger than the first releases of the pony fluttershy and it contain red streaks! Why hasbro? Didnt you just fix the normal pony fluttershys to have pale pink hair?

Oh gosh that some amazing news! I hope they will also arrive then here in the Netherlands. I NEED SUNSET!

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #548 on: August 27, 2013, 10:27:15 AM »

:like:

GENIUS!!

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: August 27, 2013, 02:19:19 PM »

Do you have pictures?  :P
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Sakuyamon

• artist for hire
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: August 27, 2013, 02:34:15 PM »

Do you have pictures?  :P

I will do a video review once I can. Right now Im busy with making a contest entry. Im keeping my dollies mib till then^^

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 28, 2013, 08:59:15 AM »

Oooh--- Magenta hair?  I kinda want a magenta hair fluttershy- I wish shipping weren't so expensive back and forth between us or I'd totally trade with you !!

Offline Sakuyamon

• artist for hire
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: August 28, 2013, 09:38:30 AM »

Oooh--- Magenta hair?  I kinda want a magenta hair fluttershy- I wish shipping weren't so expensive back and forth between us or I'd totally trade with you !!

I dont think there should be any color differences between the eu and american versions. But yea, on the two EG Fluttershys I have seen (which off one is mine) the hair leans to magenta, its nearly the same color as her second dress.

Offline PWN-E

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 28, 2013, 02:59:58 PM »
I told myself I wouldn't get them, but my sister and I saw them again at Walmart, so she ended up getting the Twilight that came with a pony and I got deluxe Fluttershy. They have such sweet faces.

But I noticed with the Rainbow Dashes, some had blue purses, and some had purple purses. That's strange. Might be more annoying down the road if you're trying to keep track of accessories.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: August 28, 2013, 04:22:22 PM »
I MUST have that Rarity doll! :dribble:
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal