collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Venting about incorrect item -.-  (Read 329 times)

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Venting about incorrect item -.-
« on: June 13, 2013, 07:38:28 PM »
Ugh, I'm annoyed. I bid on a listing that stated it was a Fashion Style Rainbow Dash (no measurements given, only one photo which made it impossible to see which wings it had), and got it for $5, which I was excited about. It arrived today, and contained a regular brushable. The seller offered me a return, but when shipping would be almost as much as I'd get on a return, it's not even really worth it. I'm also sort of put off that they offered no explanation, even a "oh, I didn't realize there was a difference."

Just a let-down, I guess.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 07:40:09 PM by Shiromisa »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Venting about incorrect item -.-
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 01:53:36 PM »
I am sorry for your disappointment. I know when given a crappy picture I usually ask questions first before bidding or buying, especially if the picture shown is not matching up with the title of the auction.

Perhaps you could politely message them back and offer an explanation to the difference in the two. Because obviously there is a size difference  :huh: They may see the error in their description and offer you another reasonable solution without having to return the pony.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal