collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Shenanigans Birthday Contest! WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 1!  (Read 7475 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Shenanigans Birthday Contest! Win a Prize!
« Reply #255 on: June 30, 2013, 03:02:45 AM »
Happy birthday! :freak:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 30, 2013, 03:10:33 AM »
That's just fine, Icecrystalline :hug: Yours will be the last one then :) I hope your week is better :hug:

Contest is over! Judging begins today :) I'm sorry if I'll be a bit slow about it, but my mom is still recovering from her stay at the hospital so whenever she feels well enough I'll have her sit down with my sister and pick the winners :) Also, the computer I'm usually on has a virus so I'm on the other computer which is on it's last leg, lol :P I've been struggling with it all day so be patient with me ;)

Thank you all so much for entering and making this a wonderful birthmonth, haha :biggrin: Why celebrate one day when you can celebrate the whole month? ;) There are some truly astounding entries and we have so many talented artists here at the Arena! Take a look at the first post and let me know if you do NOT see your entry. I'm pretty sure they're all there, but if I missed any let me know :) This is gonna be a tough contest to judge!

I would love to comment more on the new pictures, but I'm having issues posting :( I just wanted to let you all know how much I love and appreciate each one! I wish the computer wasn't giving me so many problems so I could comment properly >_< Hope this posts...

Post Merge: June 30, 2013, 03:12:34 AM

Thank you, Maddie! :tackleglomp:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 03:12:34 AM by Shenanigans »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline HorsingAround

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 30, 2013, 05:53:30 AM »
 :party: Happy Birthday Shenanigans!  I hope you have an awesome day!!! :woohoo:
  :pineapple::party: :hearts: :green: :woohoo: :green:  :birthday:
Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 30, 2013, 07:19:39 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHENANIGANS!!! :birthday: :cheer: :hearts:
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 30, 2013, 09:29:40 AM »
Happy Birthday, Shen!! :hug:

At long last, and just barely in time, here is my entry for the Fairy Tale category:

Sarah from The Labyrinth 

I had originally planned to draw Jareth as well, or at least the owl, but I ran out of time.  I hope this will still count as a valid entry.  :blush:

My son wanted to enter your contest, too!  ^.^ He drew pictures for the Food category and the Girly category.  I don't expect his to be considered since he's not a member here, but he reaaaaally wanted to contribute, so here they are:

"Candy Corn Cravings"

"Dancing Daisies"

Post Merge: June 30, 2013, 10:29:18 AM

Contest is over! Judging begins today :) I'm sorry if I'll be a bit slow about it, but my mom is still recovering from her stay at the hospital so whenever she feels well enough I'll have her sit down with my sister and pick the winners :) Also, the computer I'm usually on has a virus so I'm on the other computer which is on it's last leg, lol :P I've been struggling with it all day so be patient with me ;)

Thank you all so much for entering and making this a wonderful birthmonth, haha :biggrin: Why celebrate one day when you can celebrate the whole month? ;) There are some truly astounding entries and we have so many talented artists here at the Arena! Take a look at the first post and let me know if you do NOT see your entry. I'm pretty sure they're all there, but if I missed any let me know :) This is gonna be a tough contest to judge!

I would love to comment more on the new pictures, but I'm having issues posting :( I just wanted to let you all know how much I love and appreciate each one! I wish the computer wasn't giving me so many problems so I could comment properly >_< Hope this posts...

Oops, I didn't read this post!  :blush: I thought I had time to submit my entry since it is still technically the 30th, but it's okay... I was more excited about drawing a picture for your birthday than winning the contest anyway.  Can't wait to see the results! 

:happy:

« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 10:29:52 AM by lochnessmomster »

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 30, 2013, 10:37:25 AM »
Happy Bday!!! :frolic: :tort:

Post Merge: June 30, 2013, 10:40:25 AM

oh and good luck with the judging! I am glad I am not the one doing it! SO many great pictures!!!!  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 10:40:25 AM by elish2 »
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline Winter Bones

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 30, 2013, 10:57:29 AM »
Here's my entry for the fairy tale category. I know Thumbelina isn't 'Disney" per se, but hey, tiny ponies! How could I resist?

Click for the full DA entry.

Edit: Oh dear, looks like I was a bit late... :(
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 10:59:27 AM by OneWingChangeling »

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 30, 2013, 11:11:15 AM »
Here's my entry for the fairy tale category. I know Thumbelina isn't 'Disney" per se, but hey, tiny ponies! How could I resist?

Click for the full DA entry.

Edit: Oh dear, looks like I was a bit late... :(

It's a beautiful entry all the same -- you should be proud! :hug:

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 30, 2013, 12:10:25 PM »
HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAY!  :frolic: :lovey: :cheer: :heart: :heart: :tackleglomp:

Got any big special plans for the day?

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #264 on: June 30, 2013, 12:33:49 PM »
Lochness, your boy did an Awesome job. I love seeing kids with art talent!! And your Sarah is Beautiful too :)

OneWingChangeling, how cute are those ponies! Great job too :)

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 30, 2013, 12:39:23 PM »
OMG, all the entries are amazing! I simply adore the Princess Aurora one, and the Sailor Moon Sea Pony is too cute for words!

Happy birthday!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 30, 2013, 12:45:46 PM »
Aw, heck, you guys can still enter :biggrin: It's my contest so I say so :P The judges are still getting their beauty rest any way so the judging hasn't even begun yet ;)

Love the new entries! :squee: Loch, I love that you drew SHS style and her little ribbons are so pretty and I love that you added some blush to her cheeks :D Love the detail in her hair and I so need to watch that movie!!! And that is so precious that Noah entered the contest! It just warms my heart :heart: Thank him and tell him I LOVE his drawings (isn't there always something special and adorable about children's drawings? ^.^ ) And let him know I'll be sending him a little something for Christmas ^.^

OWC - beautiful entry!! It doesn't have to be Disney, any fairy tale is fine :D And BTW, I love Thumbelina ^.^ I've been meaning to watch it again! Yours remind me of the G3 Breezies and I love how earthy and calm everything looks in the picture ^.^ You guys are making this contest even harder :lol:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! :grouphug: I won't be doing anything today since I had my party Friday, but I will be posting an epic brag soon :biggrin: Right now I'll just say that I got TWO of my ultimate grails and one is a MIB G1 ;)
My Wish List

Clarabel Sapphire

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #267 on: June 30, 2013, 12:56:01 PM »
Hope you've had a great birthday Shen, very best wishes to you!  :tort: :birthday:

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 30, 2013, 02:30:00 PM »
Aw, heck, you guys can still enter :biggrin: It's my contest so I say so :P The judges are still getting their beauty rest any way so the judging hasn't even begun yet ;)

Love the new entries! :squee: Loch, I love that you drew SHS style and her little ribbons are so pretty and I love that you added some blush to her cheeks :D Love the detail in her hair and I so need to watch that movie!!! And that is so precious that Noah entered the contest! It just warms my heart :heart: Thank him and tell him I LOVE his drawings (isn't there always something special and adorable about children's drawings? ^.^ ) And let him know I'll be sending him a little something for Christmas ^.^

OWC - beautiful entry!! It doesn't have to be Disney, any fairy tale is fine :D And BTW, I love Thumbelina ^.^ I've been meaning to watch it again! Yours remind me of the G3 Breezies and I love how earthy and calm everything looks in the picture ^.^ You guys are making this contest even harder :lol:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! :grouphug: I won't be doing anything today since I had my party Friday, but I will be posting an epic brag soon :biggrin: Right now I'll just say that I got TWO of my ultimate grails and one is a MIB G1 ;)

:tackleglomp:

Thanks for letting us last-minute contestants enter your competition, Shen. :hug: My son will be thrilled that you love his pictures -- my personal favourite is "Dancing Daisies."  ^.^ Oh, and he came up with the titles on his own.  He also drew one for the Fairy Tale category, but between the two of us we decided he needed to work on it just a bit more, lol.  It was Prince Charming proposing to Cinderella.  I'll send it to you once he finishes it.  He's actually quite a fantastic artist, but this was his first time drawing ponies and he struggled a bit.  You should see the Veggie Tales characters he drew earlier today, I mean WOW.

Unicorn_pops, thanks as well for the nice compliment on my son's work, as well as mine.  I have been frazzled these past few days trying to finish my own entry that I neglected to comment on the other recent submissions.  I love your Candy Kisses pony and your baby sea ponies.  You are so very talented at drawing hair, and those floats are fantastic!!

HorsingAround, I love your Ariel and Flounder, and especially how the pearl is glistening in the oyster. :heart:

SnowsLove, wow... such gorgeous artwork!!  You did a great job making those ponies look truly in love.

FairyDust, I love your Totsy-eyed Red Riding Hood pony and your girly Bow-Tie.  I know you ran out of time, but they really do look fabulous just as pencil drawings. :) And Fireball eating the apple is pretty cool, too!

mul-ta, I am in awe over your watercolour and ink picture for the Food category.  I can't imagine how beautiful it looks in person. 

Skelletonimp, your picture makes me LOL!!  Poor hamburger pony...  :P Also, I love your vision of Baby Ruby as a teenager.  Gorgeous!!

Icecrystalline, I'm absolutely impressed by how many ponies you managed to include in one picture.  Wow.  I meant to draw another one for my entry but the mere thought of drawing TWO ponies completely drained me, lol.  They are all nice, but I really like your Sugar Sweet and Blossom. :heart:

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Winter Bones

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 30, 2013, 02:47:19 PM »
Aww, thanks Shenanigans! I would have gotten it in earlier if it weren't for my dino of a PC. You're right on the money with the breezie idea, the pic was originally going to be G3 Sew and So as Thumbelina with the breezie fairy prince, but her colour scheme wasn't working with the rest of the pic so I decided to change it. :lookround: I was quite inspired by the atmosphere in Don Bluth's movies, and it was fun drawing something calm and storybook-like. I'm glad you like it. ^.^

Also, Lochnessmomster, I used to watch The Labyrinth ALL THE TIME as a kid. Looks like I'll be rewatching an old favourite of mine too. :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal