collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Want List  (Read 631 times)

Fransponies

• Trade Count: (0)
Want List
« on: May 29, 2013, 04:31:17 PM »
My want list has been taken down. I am not buying on the arena anymore. The sellers here are way too flaky. People keep sending me links to loose ponies when I am looking for MIB, a few keep sending me lists with fancy versions even though I said plain versions, one still hasn't gotten me a shipping quote and lied about the condition of an item, one never sent me any info on where to send payment, and a another e-mailed me but I have gotten no shipping information since I paid! From now on, I am only buying on eBay. It's a lot simpler. I am ready to pull my hair out buying ponies on here. Sheesh! I haven't been able to complete even one transaction in the past 30 days.  :(
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 11:30:23 AM by Fransponies »

Fransponies

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Want List
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 01:49:28 AM »
I updated my list.

Offline darknessunisousboy

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • http://darknesscustomshack.webs.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 03:16:38 PM »
i am offended by this do to the fact the day after payment i made a shipping label and the following Monday dropped it at the post. flaky people tend to lie and not even send packages. i Am very unhappy to read this. An to boot your package was sent with in two business days from day of payment. tracking info here:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 03:21:58 PM by darknessunisousboy »

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 05:04:45 PM »
My want list has been taken down. I am not buying on the arena anymore. The sellers here are way too flaky. People keep sending me links to loose ponies when I am looking for MIB, a few keep sending me lists with fancy versions even though I said plain versions, one still hasn't gotten me a shipping quote and lied about the condition of an item, one never sent me any info on where to send payment, and a another e-mailed me but I have gotten no shipping information since I paid! From now on, I am only buying on eBay. It's a lot simpler. I am ready to pull my hair out buying ponies on here. Sheesh! I haven't been able to complete even one transaction in the past 30 days.  :(

Sometimes terms are misleading too.  People may have thought you were just looking for mint ponies.  Maybe they just weren't clear on what you were seeking so they sent you full lists instead of narrowing it down for fear you'd be missing something you were looking for. Also sometimes language barriers exist here since we have ponies all over the world here.  In addition many people won't work with newer members with no feedback for fear they are unreliable, so perhaps if you got a cold shoulder that is the reason.  I experienced that a lot when I first started buying and selling here.

As to condition and any fraud.  If there has been any sort of fraud you should contact a trader support moderator.  They can help you if the situation could not be resolved with your seller.  Condition is subjective so one persona fine could be another person great or poor.  It may be a misunderstanding.

I understand you are frustrated, but I think you are coming off as a little immature.  It could just be me though.  If you are having problems, why not appeal to the community for aid?
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline prettypony55

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 06:04:08 PM »
This member had been banned. There is a thread over at the traders support board.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal