collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: It had to happen sooner or later...  (Read 677 times)

Offline Dludnerad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • ice cream and llamas!
    • View Profile
Re: It had to happen sooner or later...
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2013, 04:09:52 AM »
I had a weird encounter with a smoke stinky pony. My Ice Crystal absolutely reeked when he arrived. I put him on a shelf away from other things in case the stink spread. A couple of days later I was going to try cleaning him, and found the odour had completely vanished. He smelled like new pony again (and still does).

not helpful, I know. Just weird.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I see it... Can you see it too...? :shocked:

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
Re: It had to happen sooner or later...
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 05:02:09 AM »
My mom smokes inside & its a small house so it reeks to the point I wont let my child go inside & my sisters wont let theres either. If you do step in her house or touch anything it rubs off on you I swear! I have to change cloths & take a shower if I visit even just for less than 5 min. Its gross! Ive tried cleaning it many times but I just give up if she wont take the smoke outside. As a child the only pony I had at her house (I never lived with her) Was sundance. She gave me sundance a few years ago and I swear it was yellowish brown to the point it looked like  -_- like toffee. But grosser! I got the smell off by opening it up rubbing the inside with windex and toothpaste. On outside I cleaned & cleaned washed tail & mane over & over, sun bathed, air outs, Baking soda, vingar, freebreeze, lysol, Nothing was kicking the smell. I tried the toohpaste and windex one more time by mixing them up in a spray and misting it on ( I didnt want to rub the symbols off) It did the the trick. The color has lightened up some, but its still yellowish. Its one pony I cant help, but Ive put so much cleaning time in her I can just pitch her. 

When I have white shoes I clean them with toothpaste & windex  paste and a toothbrush. They come out white. Bleach will yellow white rubber for some reason. Thought I would explain the windex/toothpaste. Hope you get the smell out!
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal