collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Best/Worst  (Read 900 times)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Best/Worst
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2013, 05:58:56 PM »
I've had a few really lucky events with ponies, but my personal fave was finding a mint Ice Crystal for 20p at a car boot :)

Worst was probably a Fluttershy McDonalds toy which never arrived :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

TWILIGHTCOOKIE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2013, 06:08:40 PM »
My best would have to be a mint Honeysuckle with wings and comb for $5, and mint Tex with hat and bandana for $5, both from the same garage sale.

Worst would be a CF Bluebell with forelock trim and cat bites, I still love her, only paid $1.92 at a thrift store.

Offline minamarie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2013, 12:33:47 AM »
almost all of my ~150ponies are from fleamarkets, kijijilots and thriftstores :P the most amazing was nrfb lullaby nursery for about 20€, the worst i think was rollerskate jazzy i bought (overpayed) in a fakieslot with lotta rubs and all wheels cut off roughly

Offline Ninox

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2013, 10:46:42 AM »
I haven't really been collecting long enough to have a "worst" moment yet, but so far, my best undoubtedly has to be buying a mid-sized plastic bag crammed full of G1-G3 ponies and a few fakies for $7.00. Most of the fakies turned out to be Soma fakies (the 2"-high guys with blue eyes, minimalistic symbols on their left side and the words "(c) Soma China" stamped on their underside) -- the same ones from a collection I had as a kid (though I only got 4 out of the original 6).

As if that weren't amazing enough, I also got my very first Firefly (the Firefly's Adventure version) -- she was completely concealed by all the other ponies in the bag, so it was a real surprise when I opened the thing up and found her inside.
Looking for these two little Soma fakies:

(photos by Angervo and littlefox)

My Sales Thread

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal