collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any Animal Crossing players here?  (Read 45107 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Any Animal Crossing players here?
« Reply #1065 on: July 01, 2013, 01:16:07 PM »
Where do you get shaved ice lamp? I got the palm tree lamp from the post office?
me too! we've been lied too! XD
I'm sorry! xD: Forgive me! ;_;
People on one forum I'm on were talking about the Shaved Ice, that is was new DLC, and that it was Europe exclusive. Some people were even selling/trading theirs for other DLC. No one had mentioned that it was a retailer exclusive (or Nintendo Zone required), so I thought it was a "post office" DLC. Curse you, online forum people!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 01:18:04 PM by MilkyTaroMochi »
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: July 01, 2013, 01:23:41 PM »
Damnit, the only hotspot near me according to that is McDonalds and I can't get there.

If anyone gets the UK stuff, give it to Milky so she can give me copies ;_;
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Jemstar666

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1067 on: July 01, 2013, 01:26:07 PM »
it didnt show mcdonalds on mine :(

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: July 01, 2013, 01:26:21 PM »
I'll have my gate open if anyone is interested for a bit. I'll mostly be inactive, but feel free to buy anything from my stores etc.!

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Jemstar666

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1069 on: July 01, 2013, 01:30:22 PM »
image of resetti appeared when i tried to enter a town :(

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: July 01, 2013, 01:33:46 PM »
Damnit, the only hotspot near me according to that is McDonalds and I can't get there.

The Shaved Ice Lamp isn't re-orderable in the catalog, going by what people are saying online. ;_; So if I managed to get a hold of one, I wouldn't be able to order more of them.

I do "have" the Cat Tower, but it won't be in my mail box for another hour and half. I'll gladly let people catalog it when they arrive. 
*waits to Pete the Pelican outside her house*. xD

Anyone want a Silver Slingshot? I just shot it out of the sky. ^^
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 01:36:16 PM by MilkyTaroMochi »

Offline Yuitsu

• Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: July 01, 2013, 01:38:02 PM »
well poot. Wonder if it's still _The Cloud or different for McD's. Hm. Do you know how long the shaved ice lamp is going to be out for?

Changed my SSID again. :D One lamp for meeee. Guess this means no cat tower for the UK?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 01:45:38 PM by Yuitsu »

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: July 01, 2013, 01:44:31 PM »

The Shaved Ice Lamp isn't re-orderable in the catalog, going by what people are saying online. ;_; So if I managed to get a hold of one, I wouldn't be able to order more of them.

I do "have" the Cat Tower, but it won't be in my mail box for another hour and half. I'll gladly let people catalog it when they arrive. 
*waits to Pete the Pelican outside her house*. xD

Anyone want a Silver Slingshot? I just shot it out of the sky. ^^

I don't see the point of the silver and gold slingshots in this game, when the presents are all balloon items or one of the two slingshots....in the other games it made sense.(WW you had Gulliver in the spaceship, or different/random items in them...) but once you get all of the balloon items I don't really know why you'd need a better slingshot.
  I guess if you collect all of the gold/silver tools...but still. xD

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: July 01, 2013, 01:50:19 PM »
I don't see the point of the silver and gold slingshots in this game, when the presents are all balloon items or one of the two slingshots....in the other games it made sense.(WW you had Gulliver in the spaceship, or different/random items in them...) but once you get all of the balloon items I don't really know why you'd need a better slingshot.
I don't quite see the point of the slingshots in this game, either. I wished that the balloon presents weren't all just "Balloon" items, like how it was in past games. I think it would make it more "worth" shooting down than just " Oh, a floating present, I wonder what Balloon item is inside?". Now, I just shoot them down because it will bug me if I dont. xD

Haha, I don't even bother getting the gold tools unless it's something easy. I lack the patience for it. xD

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #1074 on: July 01, 2013, 01:50:38 PM »
I've had to resort to selling my Silver Slingshots because I've gotten around 10 of them already (and one gold, which is what I'm using). I agree that the balloons aren't as exciting as they used to be. Wish they'd deliver me some other golden tools, like a watering can! LOL!

Yuitsu - Since Cat Tower is reorderable, it'll be very easy for UK players to get it. Kind of sucks for us, because I'd love to get a Shaved Ice Lamp, but of course that one can't be ordered through the catalog (which also means cataloguing it is a waste of time).

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: July 01, 2013, 01:53:14 PM »
I don't quite see the point of the slingshots in this game, either. I wished that the balloon presents weren't all just "Balloon" items, like how it was in past games. I think it would make it more "worth" shooting down than just " Oh, a floating present, I wonder what Balloon item is inside?". Now, I just shoot them down because it will bug me if I dont. xD

Haha, I don't even bother getting the gold tools unless it's something easy. I lack the patience for it. xD

I'm hopefully getting that golden watering can. Two days of a perfect town so far out of 15.
You have to remember to talk to Isabelle every day and ask about the citizen satisfaction, but if I remembered to do it in Wild World, I can do it here. :3

I'm annoyed that the golden shovel is not easy to get like it used to be. Now you need to buy 50 bags of fertilizer to get it. :/

Offline Yuitsu

• Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: July 01, 2013, 01:57:37 PM »
Silly nintendo.

Don't forget it's scorpion season. :D

Think I'm going to sleep though. Cats woke me up at 6.30. Usually ignore them but the big'un ambled in and climbed over me purring loudly. Hopefully I'll wake up in time to try and get the two 11pm-8am bugs.

Seem to be short on skulls when I get fossils, so if anyone has any spare..

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: July 01, 2013, 02:32:31 PM »
Hey banditpony, one of the villagers you spoke to in my town says she really liked you and you seemed like a "real stump maker". uh wut? XD

^_^ This made me smile!

I've been cutting a lot of trees down to make way for my path (I think I've broken 6 axes X_x; )

My townspeople don't really talk about my visitors... except Purrl.. who hates everyone. Someone is too well traveled, and another person is too happy.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: July 01, 2013, 05:09:47 PM »
Check out this letter Kyle sent me earlier today. He's certainly something else. xD :

Methinks Kyle is on something... by MistrallaMilky, on Flickr

My townspeople don't really talk about my visitors... except Purrl.. who hates everyone. Someone is too well traveled, and another person is too happy.
Awww, Purrl. Why she hate people? xD:
I think Blanche is the only one in my town that has anything "negative to say about people, but it's usually a "don't care too much for them because they are a __________, but if I were to get to know them more, I'm sure I'll like them" thing.

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #1079 on: July 01, 2013, 05:20:05 PM »
Hey banditpony, one of the villagers you spoke to in my town says she really liked you and you seemed like a "real stump maker". uh wut? XD

^_^ This made me smile!

I've been cutting a lot of trees down to make way for my path (I think I've broken 6 axes X_x; )

Hahaha, all of my dudes keep calling you a "stump maker" too. They all think you're pretty neat! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal