collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any Animal Crossing players here?  (Read 44909 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Any Animal Crossing players here?
« Reply #510 on: June 20, 2013, 05:29:04 PM »
I looked it up and it says something about having 100 furniture and 50 clothes in your catelog too?
I don't think it's quite been a week yet though. But I know I've sold more than 100k.
i dont think the clothes/furniture requirement is right, because I know I hadnt touched that many of both when Cyrus woke up.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Sandra

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #511 on: June 20, 2013, 05:31:42 PM »
My boyfriend will be ignoring me tonight while he watches the NBA Championship game, so I'll be on a bit later if anyone wants to hang out. :)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 20, 2013, 05:36:09 PM »
My boyfriend will be ignoring me tonight while he watches the NBA Championship game, so I'll be on a bit later if anyone wants to hang out. :)
i'll be around.  :D  haha, my dad is going to be watching the NBA Championship too.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 20, 2013, 05:45:12 PM »
I looked it up and it says something about having 100 furniture and 50 clothes in your catelog too?
I don't think it's quite been a week yet though. But I know I've sold more than 100k.
i dont think the clothes/furniture requirement is right, because I know I hadnt touched that many of both when Cyrus woke up.

I hope it isn't right. Hah, that sounds like it'd take forever honestly.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline sleepyowl

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • flickr
« Reply #514 on: June 20, 2013, 05:56:59 PM »

I got the QR machine today! And it looks like Kicks is being built... and Nooklings will be closed tomorrow because they're upgrading!
Lol, that is exactly what happened to me yesterday!
That's a really cute dress your character is wearing! How many outfits have you used the QR machine on? I used it for a Neku (TWEWY)  and Hatsune Miku dress.

Five outfits lol. There's so many I want, but there's only so many spaces! I was going to go for a Tomoe Mami outfit but it wouldn't go with the hair I have right now. I think I found my dress on this tumblr. There's a nice collection of cute QR codes there.

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 20, 2013, 07:54:36 PM »

@melipuffles I have a retro fridge, if you are interested. Can open my gates later tonight.

Ooh awesome, yes! I'll be home from work at like 10 best I think.
Thanks!

NP! I will have my gates open around 10 then (ANC/Duckburg). :)

And off topic, but I actually grew up in Hanover. Small world!

I moved here from NY 3 years ago, funny coincidence. I haven't really met many people from here online!
Huh, guess I was wrong about Kicks then, stupid wrong guides!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: June 20, 2013, 08:29:21 PM »
Wow this thread has grown quickly! I can't keep up with it, LOL.

I am excited. I've got most of the balloon furniture now.

I have officially gotten my two friends addicted to this game. It's fun to actually have people in person to play with. My friend gave me the balloon wallpaper today. That made me totally stoked. My room looks like a chaotic rainbow, whee!!

So are you all time traveling? Some of you seem to have all the shops and upgrades now. I'm doing it the slow old fashioned way so I don't tire myself out quickly. Gives me something to look forward to everyday.

What is everyone's favorite villager they have? Mine is Penelope the mouse. She's sweet. I also like Goldie the dog too. But Penelope said I was one of her best friends today. Okay, so it's easy to get attached to these little virtual animals. XD
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 20, 2013, 08:35:47 PM »

I have officially gotten my two friends addicted to this game. It's fun to actually have people in person to play with. My friend gave me the balloon wallpaper today. That made me totally stoked. My room looks like a chaotic rainbow, whee!!

So are you all time traveling? Some of you seem to have all the shops and upgrades now. I'm doing it the slow old fashioned way so I don't tire myself out quickly. Gives me something to look forward to everyday.

What is everyone's favorite villager they have? Mine is Penelope the mouse. She's sweet. I also like Goldie the dog too. But Penelope said I was one of her best friends today. Okay, so it's easy to get attached to these little virtual animals. XD

I'm not time traveling, I don't like cheating in any way really, but I don't judge people who do, haha.

My favorite villager is a dog named Cherry. She's a pink goth dog, and I didn't care for her much at first, but when I got stung by bees, she gave me medicine.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 20, 2013, 08:49:47 PM »

I have TT'd in past games, but didnt do it for City Folk or this one (yet, at least - I dont plan on time traveling, but I dont like saying I 100% won't do it).  Time traveling never killed my fun for the games, and I'd still be playing them a year (IRL) afterwards. xD And considering how slow the game starts up (compared to previous AC games), and how the game's favorite word is "Tomorrow", I don't blame people for time traveling because of it.

My two favorites are Blanche the ostrich (i am sending her tons of mail, on the chance she gets rid of her tatami bed so I can have it. xD) and Kyle the wolf, who told me he likes electronica and J-pop and also a fan of anime opening songs. xD

@ melipuffles: Awww, she gave you medicine? She's a keeper! Kinda makes me want to try and get stung by bees and see if my villagers would do anything about it...besides laugh at my face, of course. xD

I have somehow ended up with four balloon clocks, nearly in a row. Four! xD: Stupid floating balloon presents: stop sendng me repeats!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: June 20, 2013, 08:53:14 PM »
I still need the clock, Milky. I tried to catch you on wifi but I tend to miss you a lot. XD
My Wishlist

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 20, 2013, 08:55:15 PM »
I still need the clock, Milky. I tried to catch you on wifi but I tend to miss you a lot. XD
xD! Want me to come to your town to drop off the clock (or visa versa)?

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: June 20, 2013, 08:57:21 PM »
Sure. I have nothing to give in return, sadly. :(  I sell most of my stuff.
My Wishlist

Rainsong

« Reply #522 on: June 20, 2013, 08:58:51 PM »
New villager personality Uuchi (I've seen it as Ochi, too) will give you medicine for bee stings. Canberra did it for me yesterday, which was awesome.

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/

It's a great guide, and the info so far has been spot on or better than what the Prima Guide offers.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 09:01:27 PM by Rainsong »

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: June 20, 2013, 09:00:48 PM »
Sure. I have nothing to give in return, sadly. :(  I sell most of my stuff.
it's all good! No worries! :)
You also wanted the balloon TV, right? Let me know when your gates are open (unless you want to come to my town) :D

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: June 20, 2013, 09:02:13 PM »
Gates are open. I already found the tv, but thanks anyways. :)
My Wishlist

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal