collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any Animal Crossing players here?  (Read 44881 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Any Animal Crossing players here?
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2013, 03:57:49 PM »
I feel like such a noob, i dont know where my friend code is

also is the friend code JUST for AC? or is it a DS thing, because I share the 3DS with my 9 year old son, he actually plays it more then I do xD, really the only game that I play is animal crossing, hes not allowed to play it though, just because im super picky about what goes on in my town haha.

:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Sandra

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2013, 04:19:39 PM »
Okay Sourdoughstomper and Sandra, I entered you two because I know you both entered me. Anyone else who added me let me know and I will add you. I just like to add people I know added me mutually. So just let me know and I'll add ya. :)

Sandra, do you have a Mii made up? Because it didn't have one show up for me.

Post Merge: June 12, 2013, 06:29:38 AM

Added dxgirly too!

Dazzle, I do have a Mii made up. I added you but your Mii isn't showing up for me either. Actually, nobody's is that I added from this thread. :/ I'm still new to the 3DS so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong. >_<

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2013, 04:24:18 PM »
Okay Sourdoughstomper and Sandra, I entered you two because I know you both entered me. Anyone else who added me let me know and I will add you. I just like to add people I know added me mutually. So just let me know and I'll add ya. :)

Added dxgirly too!

Dazzle, I do have a Mii made up. I added you but your Mii isn't showing up for me either. Actually, nobody's is that I added from this thread. :/ I'm still new to the 3DS so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong. >_<

Hmm? You show up on mine... :< I don't show up on yours?

I feel like such a noob, i dont know where my friend code is

also is the friend code JUST for AC? or is it a DS thing, because I share the 3DS with my 9 year old son, he actually plays it more then I do xD, really the only game that I play is animal crossing, hes not allowed to play it though, just because im super picky about what goes on in my town haha.

Nope, it's general friend code thingie. You can get to it on the home screen, the little smily face in a orange square. And in then in the game, it'll basically let you connect to any friends that are on.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 04:27:23 PM by banditpony »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Sandra

« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2013, 04:41:05 PM »
No Bandit, your Mii doesn't show up on mine either. :/ The only person that does is my boyfriend but I added him like two weeks ago.

harvestmgirl

« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2013, 04:52:37 PM »
My gate will be open shortly for anyone who wants to visit. I have pears and I planted some banana, cherry and apple trees.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2013, 05:18:09 PM »

Added dxgirly too!

That's REALLY strange. Are you sure your wifi is set up properly? I don't really know how to help ya. Maybe go to gamefaqs' 3DS forum and ask someone there. They may be able to help you solve the problem. If I could take a look at your 3DS myself I may be able to figure it out, but obviously I cannot do that. :P

I was playing today and my gates were open. I saw that two of my friends (one being my friend in person) were online playing it and I think sourdoughstomper's gates were open. Is it sad that I have such social anxiety that I was too afraid to go to her town? Stupid DazzleKitty. :P
I didn't have any fruit to bestow, so I felt like I would be an intruder. I gave my friend the last of my oranges and now I'm waiting on oranges to grow as well as some baby pear and apple trees.

But if someone sees me playing the game and I'm online, chances are my gates are open. Come on in and raid mah town!

When I get home I am gonna add the rest of you who added me and I'll post here to confirm I did so. :) 
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

oddish

« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2013, 05:33:17 PM »
Thank you Tammy for the cherry and zap helmet!

I have added everyone who has posted their friend code here since my last post now too.

So, I've never done town visiting other than with family members and I'm discovering it messes with my social anxiety to a silly degree. Like today I managed to open my gates and let it sit just in case anyone I'd added happened to see (and someone did, yay!) while I did other stuff. But the thought of visiting other people's towns and interacting with them makes me so nervous! Hopefully I will get there though...

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2013, 06:05:52 PM »
That's so weird Dazzle. :/ But even more weird, because on my side it looks like it went through... (but others, not so much?)

But the thought of visiting other people's towns and interacting with them makes me so nervous! Hopefully I will get there though...

That sounds like me ~ I feel just so shy. I think I get a mini panic attack if someone visits my town. 

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Sandra

« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2013, 06:15:38 PM »
Okay guys, I somehow got confused and gave you all somebody else's Friend Code! XD I'll update my original post with my real code, but here it is for real this time (I'm double checking it as I type):

Sandra
1521 - 3280 - 6465
Town name: Tealeaf

I have durian, oranges, lemons, coconuts, and now pears. I added everybody, but if you added me back, make sure to update it with my REAL friend code. Sorry guys! I'm on usually every day so I'll be on the lookout for everyone. :)

harvestmgirl

« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2013, 06:35:14 PM »
I've added everybody who has posted since page 4 now. Also my gates are still open. For anyone interested I made Link's Tunic. Feel free to stop by my Able Sisters clothes shop. I might be able to make custom patterns too.

Rainsong

« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2013, 06:45:25 PM »
I think my Wifi's being stupid; I get random errors now and again while connected. >.<

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2013, 06:53:17 PM »
Just got my copy last night! :D Please add me:

ANC
Duckburg
4527-8079-2317
Fruit: Apples

I'll try to get everyone added by this evening. Could really use a fishing rod, if anyone has them available. Thanks!
if you havent done them yet, you can get a fishing pole from Isabelle if you do her quests/chores and select "Fish" if she asks if you want to learn more about them or bugs. :D to start them, allow her to give you advice at town hall and she should ask about the beach/seashells.
And i'll add you as well!

Thank you! Helped me get some oranges and a watering can as well.

And thanks again Sourdough for the pears!  ^.^

I had added everyone since I had posted earlier, but looks like there's more peeps now! Will have to add them. May play a bit again tonight; were supposed to get hit with lousy weather tomorrow, so not sure I will be able to then.  :huh:

Offline Moony

• The big wolf on campus!
  • Trade Count: (+140)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2013, 06:55:40 PM »
Today I visited the island with someone. It was the bomb diggity. Lots of bugs and sharkssss!!! Also the mini games are super fun! I got to use the wetsuit for the first time as well!

Thanks Whippetluv!

Rainsong

« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2013, 07:01:20 PM »
Today I visited the island with someone. It was the bomb diggity. Lots of bugs and sharkssss!!! Also the mini games are super fun! I got to use the wetsuit for the first time as well!

The wetsuit is so expensive too... 40 medals, and at 6 per game in single player, it takes awhile. But it's so worth it :)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #119 on: June 12, 2013, 07:08:18 PM »
I just got the wetsuit, i love it! it is expensive but worth it lol

Im still looking for an axe :l I really want to get all my fruits trees organized xD
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal