collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85690 times)

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #345 on: September 19, 2013, 08:51:21 PM »
I think y'all are crazy, Jasmine's face looks just like her. Maybe you have to see her in person to see how perfect she is. It's definitely not Snow's face mold at all.  Look at her nose shape and the eye impressions.

To each there own. I personal don't like her face. To me it looks nothing like her. Aladden's face is done nicely. One of the best versions I have seen. I just don't like how they did her face.

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 19, 2013, 10:21:22 PM »
I think y'all are crazy, Jasmine's face looks just like her. Maybe you have to see her in person to see how perfect she is. It's definitely not Snow's face mold at all.  Look at her nose shape and the eye impressions.

To each there own. I personal don't like her face. To me it looks nothing like her. Aladden's face is done nicely. One of the best versions I have seen. I just don't like how they did her face.

I agree, her eyes are oaky, but her cheeks look just to chubby. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

GothMummy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #347 on: September 20, 2013, 11:42:23 AM »
Can I jump in here? Im a Belle fan - when my husband and  I were at university we used to watch Beauty and the Beast together - and then we started to give each other Belle items. I do love all the Disney Princesses though  - and Im looking forward to Frozen :) I really want Merida and her Horse.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 20, 2013, 02:21:53 PM »
I never thought I would hear someone say that a doll's face is too chubby. Usually it's the opposite. Lol
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 20, 2013, 02:52:48 PM »
Can I jump in here? Im a Belle fan - when my husband and  I were at university we used to watch Beauty and the Beast together - and then we started to give each other Belle items. I do love all the Disney Princesses though  - and Im looking forward to Frozen :) I really want Merida and her Horse.

Aww that's really sweet <3   

I'm REALLY excited for the Frozen dolls. I haven't even gotten disney dolls in a long time, but I know for sure I'm picking up an Elsa.

I love Jasmine all the way, the spiffy new Disney doll, or all the old ones. She's just the best! Congrats on buying these beauties guys. I love drooling over your pictures~

GothMummy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #350 on: September 20, 2013, 03:05:41 PM »
Yes, I want an Elsa Doll too :)  I do not usually go into the Disney Store (too much temptation!) but I am definatey heading in there next weekend (after payday) with my daughter to see the Frozen merchandise - and dolls, if any are released in the UK yet.

Yes, my husband looks like a tall scary goth but is actually a very soppy person with a Disney obsession ;)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 03:09:27 PM by GothMummy »

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 20, 2013, 05:08:27 PM »
I really want an Anna doll and an Anna mug. I just love the mugs! I'll definitely be using my coupon that I got for pre-ordering TLM on that instead of the other Designer mugs. lol
-Bow Tie

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 20, 2013, 06:13:09 PM »
If you are into crowns you should pick one up of each (Anna/Elsa).  They seem to have the show accurate crowns only for about a year and then *poof* they are gone and you can only get tiaras with the characters faces on them. 

I'm trying to collect the tiaras and crowns that are more accurate. I am so sad I missed out on Rapunzel's.   

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 20, 2013, 06:39:46 PM »
I really want an Anna doll and an Anna mug. I just love the mugs! I'll definitely be using my coupon that I got for pre-ordering TLM on that instead of the other Designer mugs. lol

Mugs are the bestest! Tea, coffee, hot cocoa, theraflu. Mmm. Elsa mug. Look what just happened!  :lol:

The crowns are really pretty, maybe I'll get them for my niece, she loves that stuff! Well I hope you jump on those crowns soon then Marigold~

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 20, 2013, 06:44:15 PM »
If you are into crowns you should pick one up of each (Anna/Elsa).  They seem to have the show accurate crowns only for about a year and then *poof* they are gone and you can only get tiaras with the characters faces on them. 

I'm trying to collect the tiaras and crowns that are more accurate. I am so sad I missed out on Rapunzel's.

Is this the tiara that you are looking for?

Mugs are the bestest! Tea, coffee, hot cocoa, theraflu. Mmm. Elsa mug. Look what just happened!  :lol:

The crowns are really pretty, maybe I'll get them for my niece, she loves that stuff! Well I hope you jump on those crowns soon then Marigold~

I use my mugs for EVERYTHING! Juice, milk, hot cocoa, tea. You name it, I'll use a mug to drink it. XD
-Bow Tie

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 20, 2013, 07:09:34 PM »
No, that one is lovely, but I'm looking for the one with plastic crystals in the petal shapes at the top. 

Photobucket isn't working right now or else I would show you a picture. :)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 07:11:43 PM by Marigold »

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 21, 2013, 11:41:19 AM »
I saw the first of the Frozen merchandise at Toys R Us today. They had Anna ,the ice palace and castle a set of small figures and a metal purse. I didn't see an Elsa doll though.

Marigold, I think I know the crown you mean. Is it the one that came with the first Rapunzel/Flynn dolls?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 21, 2013, 12:11:26 PM »
I'm not sure!   It was called the deluxe Rapunzel tiara.  I totally missed it when it came out in the stores and on the disneystore.com. There was a deluxe Rapunzel costume for girls that you could get too.  I think the costume was limited edition, but the crown was not.  It just so happens that they stop selling them after so long. 

This is it!  I want one so badly.

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 21, 2013, 12:32:54 PM »
That one's really pretty. I've never seen it before.  :) I hope you're able to find one someday.

I really miss having Disney Store in my area. I have to go online just to see what everyone else can see in stores. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 21, 2013, 07:42:47 PM »
That Rapunzel crown is beautiful! I like them better without the character faces on the crowns. I've never seen that one before :)

I think Jasmine's face looks weird too. To me, they've never gotten Jasmine's face right since they changed her face mold in the mid 2000's. The 90's face was PERFECT and she was gorgeous :)

This is one of the earlier face molds from either 1999 or 2000 I think. LOVE her!

My favorite Jasmine doll, she has such a beautiful face and a beautiful outfit. She's from 1998 I believe. Again, perfect face!

This is one of the recent Jasmine dolls. Her face is similiar to the earlier dolls, but I don't like her eyes or her mouth. She just doesn't have the beauty that the earlier Jasmine dolls had.

And this is the collectible Jasmine that just came out. I'm not really a fan of the side glancing eyes that Disney has been using and I just don't think her face looks like Jasmine to me. I wish they had kept the 90's mold.

(none of these pictures are mine - I found them on ebay or google :P )

Post Merge: September 21, 2013, 07:51:06 PM

I was doing a search for that Rapunzel tiara and it seems it's quite sought after! Sells for $150+ IF you can even find it :shocked:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 07:51:07 PM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal