collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85614 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Disney dolls
« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2013, 11:44:55 AM »
so the jointed dolls are only available at the disney store.
so that means expensive?

Yes they are at the Disney Store and No they are not too expensive...as far as i know they are having a sale where if you buy 2 more more they are usd10 each, otherwise they are about USD15.

I don't think it is too bad

Yup! That's right! I want to get Jasmine and Aurora, but my store only has Jasmine as far as I could tell. :( Has anyone see the fashion packs that go with these dolls? I didn't see any at my store.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

WildLace

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #121 on: June 10, 2013, 11:46:28 AM »
so that means expensive?

Yes they are at the Disney Store and No they are not too expensive...as far as i know they are having a sale where if you buy 2 more more they are usd10 each, otherwise they are about USD15.

Yup! That's right! I want to get Jasmine and Aurora, but my store only has Jasmine as far as I could tell. :( Has anyone see the fashion packs that go with these dolls? I didn't see any at my store.

the old ones went on USD4 clearance a while ago. So we should be seeing new ones soon. Hopefully they have added shoes this time

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 10, 2013, 11:49:39 AM »
so that means expensive?

the old ones went on USD4 clearance a while ago. So we should be seeing new ones soon. Hopefully they have added shoes this time

Darn! I missed 'em! :(
-Bow Tie

WildLace

« Reply #123 on: June 10, 2013, 11:52:34 AM »
so that means expensive?

i missed them too  :cry:. I found it out from a friend who was kind enough to go to  a Disney Store for me

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 10, 2013, 12:04:47 PM »
so that means expensive?

i missed them too  :cry:. I found it out from a friend who was kind enough to go to  a Disney Store for me

I'll probably just grab one from Amazon or EBay.
-Bow Tie

WildLace

Re: Show me your Disney dolls, Now a Discussion
« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2013, 12:19:57 PM »
I hope they release pics of the new Singing dolls soon too. I really would like an Ariel in her mermaid outfit

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2013, 12:35:46 PM »
I should probably try and get the Aurora and Jasmine singing dolls. I'm so far behind. Eep! >_<

Also! Arabian Lights Jasmine got here today! Just in time before I have to leave for work! I have a couple of pics of her in box. I'll be taking her out of the box as her box is pretty beat up. It's not terrible, but it's not in mint condition.

She's so gorgeous! :heart: Can't wait to add more to my Jasmine collection!
-Bow Tie

angelfish

« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2013, 03:40:17 PM »
I got my first Disney doll as a present from one of my fav dolly friends!  He got me the 2012 Disney Store Rapunzel, she has the 3/4 sleeves that I like better and her bodice is a deeper purple.  I love her sweet face but yes, those knee joints are crazy!  I had to go back and read the funny review from The Toy Box Philosopher because I have a new-found appreciation for those crazy legs!  I'm wondering if maybe I can rebody her to a Fashionista body.  I know the older Livs have better knee articulation but I prefer the pivotal knees on the Fashionistas and Monster Highs.  I could care less if a doll can kneel, I want a pivotal knee for more graceful posing.  My friend got Rapunzel as part of the buy 2 or more and they're only 10US deal.  He got Snow White, her prince and the Evil Queen for himself.  Despite the knees I think they're a good deal for 10 or even 15US.  If you buy a Mattel Disney doll at that price you'll get an incredibly static doll with possibly molded on clothing.  I really, really dislike that.  I don't like the new Mattel Disney facemolds at all.  They don't look like the animation and the molds look very generic.  Especially Rapunzel and Merida, it's like they wiped all the character our of their faces.  I remember when the Mattel Disney dolls used to be so pretty like that Arabian Nights Jasmine and the gorgeous Aurora dolls.  What happened?  I'm glad the Disney Store ones are so cute!  Now of course I'm tempted to get another one....

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2013, 05:39:36 PM »
I love the Animator's collector dolls. I had Rapunzel for a little while and then we visited New York and I saw them all in person.... I bought the Cinderella that day and ended up ordering the rest online during the train ride home. I have since added the similar Meridia doll and the deluxe Cinderella doll to my collection.

I liked them so much that I bought a second Rapunzel and Ariel to debox (never did photograph her).

This is my daughter's Belle that she got for Christmas (she also got Rapunzel).

Wreck-it Ralph Vanellope doll, I also have the Disney store version of the doll.

I also have the Queen of Hearts designer villain doll but haven't deboxed her yet for photos.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 10, 2013, 07:16:37 PM »
Argh!  I'm starting to talk myself into the Disney Store dolls!

Nooooooooo!

It wasn't supposed to be like this!  I told myself 2 years ago, I'd only collect MH.  What's happening to me :cry:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

shadowdreamer

« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2013, 07:40:19 PM »
Speaking of the Disney toddler dolls, on the Disney store, there is a Merida Doll on sale for 10 dollars. http://www.disneystore.com/toddler-brave-merida-doll-16-h/mp/1304819/1000259/

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2013, 07:42:52 PM »
I really really want a Esmeralda so bad

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2013, 08:06:42 PM »
I talked to someone at my Disney Store and they confirmed they are sold out of Aurora so I may just buy them online and just ship 'em to my house. I may call another store near my house and if they don't have either, I'll just go ahead and order them. Does anyone know how long the $10 each sale is going on for? I may just wait 'til Friday when I get paid.

I have a toddler Alice that I got for Christmas many years ago. I was so excited when I finally saw an Alice doll in stores!
-Bow Tie

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2013, 07:40:01 PM »
so the sale is in the store only correct?
wonder if i should go there tomorrow....

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2013, 07:51:53 PM »
so the sale is in the store only correct?
wonder if i should go there tomorrow....

For the classic collection dolls, the sale is online as well.
-Bow Tie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal