collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85693 times)

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #1410 on: March 11, 2014, 11:33:00 AM »
I got an Elsa Infinity figure today. :) Still waiting for the US Disney Store website to restock the Classic Elsa doll.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: March 11, 2014, 11:45:29 AM »
Does anyone know if the rumors are true in regards to a secret release LE Frozen doll? I really hope it's Hans or Kristof. I will cry if they have both. :cry:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Ianthe99

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1412 on: March 11, 2014, 05:46:05 PM »
Yay! I found a Disney Animators Rapunzel today  at a thrift store,with actual great hair! Now I have all three releases of Raunzel!

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: March 11, 2014, 06:02:54 PM »
Yay! I found a Disney Animators Rapunzel today  at a thrift store,with actual great hair! Now I have all three releases of Raunzel!

Congrats! Im still working on my Rapunzel hair!

Ianthe99

« Reply #1414 on: March 11, 2014, 06:47:20 PM »

It can be such a pain! My first and second issue dolls' hair was a wreck.

Offline apanda0622

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: March 11, 2014, 06:56:34 PM »

It can be such a pain! My first and second issue dolls' hair was a wreck.

How did you get it detangled and smooth again?

Ianthe99

« Reply #1416 on: March 11, 2014, 07:28:32 PM »
With my other two dolls.. well, one is still pretty frizzy. I just did the best I could and tied it in two  ponytails around her face. I pretty much just did the standard wash, condition and comb, starting at the tips and goign to the roots. I use this comb on all of my bad toy hair.
http://www.amazon.com/Tan-Comb-Cat-Untangler-5/dp/B0002DJZUG
It's got steel teeth that rotate, it seems to go through tangles easier. I got it for cats (or rabbits, I can't remember) a long time ago.. but pretty much just made it my go-to toy comb! It's good and strong too!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 07:30:11 PM by Ianthe99 »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: March 11, 2014, 08:17:06 PM »
Does anyone know if the rumors are true in regards to a secret release LE Frozen doll? I really hope it's Hans or Kristof. I will cry if they have both. :cry:

if its both i will cry happy tears of joy  :frolic:  (while my wallet will die LOL! :lol: )   I dont know TBH - but I reeaally hope the rumors are true :happy:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: March 12, 2014, 07:32:22 AM »
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 07:35:04 AM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Offline apanda0622

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: March 12, 2014, 01:03:07 PM »
I'm going to the Disney store this afternoon to look at dolls!  I'm really in love with the Disney Animator dolls, so hopefully they have some in stock.  And I will take a look for the elusive Elsa dolls everyone is watching out for.  Wish me luck!

Ianthe99

« Reply #1420 on: March 12, 2014, 06:10:59 PM »
I'm going to the Disney store this afternoon to look at dolls!  I'm really in love with the Disney Animator dolls, so hopefully they have some in stock.  And I will take a look for the elusive Elsa dolls everyone is watching out for.  Wish me luck!

Good luck!

Offline apanda0622

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: March 12, 2014, 06:27:02 PM »

Good luck!

Thanks but I went to the Disney Store and I guess I didnt realize it was an outlet store so theydidnt have any new items like the Animator dolls or any Frozen merchandise. Very disappointed.  :(

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: March 12, 2014, 07:26:35 PM »
Has anyone ever seen the Once Upon a Wedding dolls? I guess there were only Cinderella and Ariel, but they're gorgeous :faint: Not the double pack, but the single ones. Their dresses are stunning! :inlove: I just saw them for the first time and it looks like Ariel is quite expensive, but I really want both of them :P

Here's some pics of ended auctions:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Store-the-Little-Mermaid-Princess-Ariel-Once-Upon-A-Wedding-doll-MIB-RARE-/161214918607?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2589286fcf&nma=true&si=pYcHmqm0b3nCR2kCWYK49m5ah2Q%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_387wt_1104

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Store-Princess-CINDERELLA-Once-Upon-A-Wedding-Doll-Rare-/221386851119?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338baf432f&nma=true&si=pYcHmqm0b3nCR2kCWYK49m5ah2Q%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_754wt_867

how strange that I've never seen them before!  :blink:  :whoa:  they are lovely! :lovey:  I would have thought that since they are disney Princess dolls there may have been more in this series than Ariel and Cinderella, but I dont know. I'll be on the lookout of course  ^.^

Good luck!

Thanks but I went to the Disney Store and I guess I didnt realize it was an outlet store so theydidnt have any new items like the Animator dolls or any Frozen merchandise. Very disappointed.  :(

:hug:  that is disappointing for sure, although many Disney Stores are just the same ATM so dont feel bad - they dont have hardly any Frozen stuff ..merch anything, let alone the dolls. Some of our UK Disney stores have taken to selling the Mattel versions in the store instead while they wait for the DS ones - I'm guessing its a better option than having  to deal with lots of parents with veeery disappointed kids  :P
Hopefully your next DS trip will be more successful ;)   Our DS told us that we werent getting any dolls back in until the summer (the horror!) , but then they restocked online last week and miraculously we got a few Anna dolls in our local store (though no Elsa - not surprised there of course), so hopefully you'll have some Frozen dolls/merch and animator dolls in your local store soon too (whatever the cast might tell you!)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #1423 on: March 13, 2014, 03:05:20 PM »
Drove almost 2 hours out to dallas...found out the Disney Store had been moved to another mall! Like wtf I called them too!! The only one thats really close to me is STILL remodeling! Dissapoint.

:cry:

Offline apanda0622

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: March 13, 2014, 06:49:09 PM »
Well since it didnt work out at the DIsney store yesterday, I went ahead and bought two Animator Dolls off ebay. I got the first Aurora doll for $26 and the first Belle for $30, both used.  I the next doll I want is Ariel which I think is still in stores? Im going to take a trip to the mall Disney store on Monday to see.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal