collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85545 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #1290 on: February 04, 2014, 04:17:00 AM »
Thanks WildLace! :hug: Her crown is beautiful though I wish it were made of metal instead of plastic or at least paint it a metalic color to where it looks metal :) I love the back of her gown! I love the corset bodice and the sun on her veil :) I do wish her hair was longer. WHY did you have to cut it so short, Flynn?! :P I might have to splurge on this doll for my Tangled collection :)

And you have gorgeous dolls, WildLace! What Ariel is that? I don't think I've seen one with that particular seashell top since the first ones that came out by Tyco! I wish they would do those again instead of the tube top or molded on shells. Pocahontas has such a gorgeous face :inlove: Is Aurora wearing Princess Anneliese's dress? That's my favorite Barbie movie, hehe :biggrin:

Is Merida the same type of dolls as the others? She looks larger than the rest of them, but maybe because her head is so round.

The  LE wedding Rapunzels hair does vary quite a bit - for instance I ended up with 3 of them because they were all different in hairstyle /hair length  etc   ... and I couldnt decide on just one :blush:   ( I had to end the end since i couldnt justify keeping them all! - one I kept in my own collection, one I sold to another collector and one is on ebay UK now - I needs monies to buy the next set of LE Anna/Elsa dolls! ).  The Rapunzel in those pics has very short hair! :whoa:  None of mine have / had hair that short  ;)

Merida does have quite a big head but its not as big as the picture makes you think it is -   its just that she is closer :P    (love the pic BTW!  :heart:  ) 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 04:19:11 AM by Ringlets »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: February 04, 2014, 05:59:13 AM »
Thanks WildLace! :hug: Her crown is beautiful though I wish it were made of metal instead of plastic or at least paint it a metalic color to where it looks metal :) I love the back of her gown! I love the corset bodice and the sun on her veil :) I do wish her hair was longer. WHY did you have to cut it so short, Flynn?! :P I might have to splurge on this doll for my Tangled collection :)

And you have gorgeous dolls, WildLace! What Ariel is that? I don't think I've seen one with that particular seashell top since the first ones that came out by Tyco! I wish they would do those again instead of the tube top or molded on shells. Pocahontas has such a gorgeous face :inlove: Is Aurora wearing Princess Anneliese's dress? That's my favorite Barbie movie, hehe :biggrin:

Is Merida the same type of dolls as the others? She looks larger than the rest of them, but maybe because her head is so round.

The  LE wedding Rapunzels hair does vary quite a bit - for instance I ended up with 3 of them because they were all different in hairstyle /hair length  etc   ... and I couldnt decide on just one :blush:   ( I had to end the end since i couldnt justify keeping them all! - one I kept in my own collection, one I sold to another collector and one is on ebay UK now - I needs monies to buy the next set of LE Anna/Elsa dolls! ).  The Rapunzel in those pics has very short hair! :whoa:  None of mine have / had hair that short  ;)

Merida does have quite a big head but its not as big as the picture makes you think it is -   its just that she is closer :P    (love the pic BTW!  :heart:  ) 

That's weird that they varied! I'll have to keep a look out for the perfect Punzie :biggrin:
My Wish List

WrittenEmber

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1292 on: February 04, 2014, 05:56:08 PM »
I love Rapunzel with the short hair. I think she looks so pretty like that. :)

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #1293 on: February 04, 2014, 11:32:01 PM »
I love Rapunzel with the short hair. I think she looks so pretty like that. :)

I agree! :D I think the brown hair brings out her features more, too.
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: February 07, 2014, 09:53:50 AM »
i was on disneystore and i bought 6 dolls!!!!!!!!! im soooo happy!!!!!!

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: February 07, 2014, 10:09:34 AM »
lemonice, YAY! What did you get? :D

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: February 07, 2014, 11:28:15 AM »

Ariel!! and snowwhites Prince (i allready have snow White) and tingeling and her friend, pocahontas :)
And ryder.
But i maybe will sell pocahontas.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: February 08, 2014, 04:44:17 PM »
I went back toTarget today and looked for the princess mugs but I didn't find them. :( 

I did see the new Ursula and Evil Queen doll at Toys R Us today. I'm still hoping to find a Disney Store/Disney Botique Elsa but I haven't had any luck yet.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: February 08, 2014, 10:54:46 PM »

Ariel!! and snowwhites Prince (i allready have snow White) and tingeling and her friend, pocahontas :)
And ryder.
But i maybe will sell pocahontas.
What a great haul ^.^ Congrats on all of the new dollies (and to others also!).

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: February 10, 2014, 09:59:29 AM »
Congrats, lemonice! We wanna see pics :biggrin:

Ponyfan, sorry you didn't get the mugs :( I haven't seen the new villains in stores yet, but I can't wait to see them! Did they look good?

Well, Disney Store cancelled my order for The Art of Frozen and sent me a $5 gift card :blink: I guess they ran out of them and weren't getting any more in stock :P
My Wish List

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: February 10, 2014, 06:49:34 PM »

Ponyfan, sorry you didn't get the mugs :( I haven't seen the new villains in stores yet, but I can't wait to see them! Did they look good?

Well, Disney Store cancelled my order for The Art of Frozen and sent me a $5 gift card :blink: I guess they ran out of them and weren't getting any more in stock :P

If this is the same book, you can get it from Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1452117160/ref=s9_wish_gw_d27_g14_i5?ie=UTF8&colid=1WXPU2ZAIVWRD&coliid=IIIQ69TGIQZ0O&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1P535C2MQBSH0E3R1W8X&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: February 11, 2014, 06:24:03 AM »
I've hunted all the Targets in town for those mugs.  No luck. 

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: February 11, 2014, 10:16:08 AM »

If this is the same book, you can get it from Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1452117160/ref=s9_wish_gw_d27_g14_i5?ie=UTF8&colid=1WXPU2ZAIVWRD&coliid=IIIQ69TGIQZ0O&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1P535C2MQBSH0E3R1W8X&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

I just saw that! I read the reviews and I decided my sister wouldn't like it. There are hardly any pages about the characters :blink: Mostly about the designs of the castles, patterns, etc. If half the book was about Elsa then I'd go for it, but now I'm kinda glad they canceled my order :lol: I might get it one day if it goes down to $10- $15 :lol:

I've hunted all the Targets in town for those mugs.  No luck. 

Aww, I'm sorry :( Did you have any luck finding the tins?
My Wish List

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: February 11, 2014, 12:13:13 PM »
Have you guys seen this coupon? My store had several if anyone wants one.  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: February 11, 2014, 08:48:57 PM »
Oooh I want one Hannah! What store are they from?

Also some pics of merch, the mugs at walmart, and two different tins target had. One isn't really a tin per se, it had a fabric top with clear sequins over the design.

I hid some for when they go on sale >_>

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal