collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85442 times)

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #1275 on: February 01, 2014, 07:08:52 AM »
I had to search three different Walmarts but I finally got one of the Rapunzel tins.  It didn't look like they had many either, the box look like it held like.. 2 of each design and that's it.

Now I just need to get to Target at some point to hopefully get Belle for my boyfriend. <3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: February 01, 2014, 12:44:13 PM »
Which Walmart did you go to? I need the Punzie tin.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1277 on: February 01, 2014, 01:52:12 PM »
Wood River IL is where I got mine.  They had two Ariels, one Rapunzel, and one Cinderella when I left.  It was in the Valentines section near the cards, not the one in the grocery section (though there was an empty box there so I assume it was in both at some point).

Unfortunately the Target was completely out of all their princess stuff so no Belle unless I go hunting.  (Not as many Targets around here as Walmarts xp)

WrittenEmber

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1278 on: February 01, 2014, 02:02:33 PM »
Oh, gosh I've been so bitten by the frozen bug, too. I want an Elsa! And I'm not even a doll person, usually. :blink:

Slightly off-topic: is anyone going to go to the Frozen Sing-Along thing in theaters?

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: February 02, 2014, 12:46:37 AM »
Got a Rapunzel tin. The chocolate will be shared, the tin is mine.  :cool:
They where in with the seasonal candy just an FYI.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: February 02, 2014, 02:14:41 AM »
I didn't have any luck with Target either. I found other Disney character mugs like Winnie the Pooh but no princess ones. 

Although I loved Frozen I'm not going to see the sing a long version.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: February 02, 2014, 04:17:45 AM »
I went to Target and they were completely sold out of the princess mugs! They had a ton of Winnie the Pooh. I asked a guy who worked there if they were getting any more in and he said no, but he scanned the barcode to see if another Target had them. He said they had two left!! I asked if there was any way they could hold it for me and he said yes, and that he would call them if I didn't mind waiting a few minutes. I was like, YES!!!! Please call!! So he was on the phone for a while and I was getting nervous :freak: I asked him if he could ask which ones were left since I only wanted Belle and Ariel, not Cinderella. He got off the phone and said they would hold them for me AND the two that were left were Belle and Ariel!! Eeeeeep! I was so happy :frolic: So I got the mugs and tucked them away and will surprise my sister with Belle on V-Day :D
My Wish List

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: February 02, 2014, 12:11:33 PM »
I give up.  I couldn't resist Disney dolls any longer when I spotted a Pirate Fairy at Target. Really? A pirate fairy??!!!  *Imagination goes wild with glee*
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: February 02, 2014, 04:44:28 PM »
Congrats Shennaigans and everyone else that has been able to get the princess mugs from Target. :)

I saw the pirate fairy also and a new Periwinkle (I was kind of surprised to see her. Does that mean she'll be in the new movie?)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: February 03, 2014, 05:00:05 AM »

Slightly off-topic: is anyone going to go to the Frozen Sing-Along thing in theaters?

I would be sooooo tempted to go if it was a dress up one (and in the UK of course lol :lol: )  I'll bet its fun!  ...plus  I've had 3 people IRL  randomly tell me I look like Elsa over the last week - one of them was my aunt  :blink:  :faint:    - ( maybe I should dye my hair platinum blonde :P   ) 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: February 03, 2014, 06:41:00 AM »
If anyone has the LE wedding Rapunzel I would love to see pics of her :) Especially close ups of her crown. She's a decent price on ebay and I've been thinking about getting her but I'd like to see more pictures of her before I decide :)

Post Merge: February 03, 2014, 06:41:51 AM

Congrats Shennaigans and everyone else that has been able to get the princess mugs from Target. :)

Ponyfan

Thanks! It was a quest but so glad I found them :lol:
My Wish List

WildLace

« Reply #1286 on: February 03, 2014, 08:25:56 AM »
If anyone has the LE wedding Rapunzel I would love to see pics of her :) Especially close ups of her crown. She's a decent price on ebay and I've been thinking about getting her but I'd like to see more pictures of her before I decide :)

Post Merge: February 03, 2014, 06:41:51 AM

Ponyfan

Thanks! It was a quest but so glad I found them :lol:

Here is a link to a guy on Flickr that takes detailed pic of all the Disney dolls.

here are the wedding Rapunzel ones: http://www.flickr.com/photos/68105287@N03/sets/72157629327661408/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68105287@N03/sets/72157629693566031/

Hope that helps

Post Merge: February 03, 2014, 09:59:49 AM

These are my Disney Princesses so far

Disney Princess Tag Game by Berry_Dolls, on Flickr

Please excuse Snow's hair...she needs a spa day. I also need to make Aurora a new dress.

Very special friend on the arena got the Anna and Elsa DS dolls for me back in November and they are finally on their way to me!!! YAY!!! So the only girls I am missing is Jasmine and Mulan.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 09:59:49 AM by WildLace »

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: February 03, 2014, 10:30:52 AM »
Thanks WildLace! :hug: Her crown is beautiful though I wish it were made of metal instead of plastic or at least paint it a metalic color to where it looks metal :) I love the back of her gown! I love the corset bodice and the sun on her veil :) I do wish her hair was longer. WHY did you have to cut it so short, Flynn?! :P I might have to splurge on this doll for my Tangled collection :)

And you have gorgeous dolls, WildLace! What Ariel is that? I don't think I've seen one with that particular seashell top since the first ones that came out by Tyco! I wish they would do those again instead of the tube top or molded on shells. Pocahontas has such a gorgeous face :inlove: Is Aurora wearing Princess Anneliese's dress? That's my favorite Barbie movie, hehe :biggrin:

Is Merida the same type of dolls as the others? She looks larger than the rest of them, but maybe because her head is so round.
My Wish List

WildLace

« Reply #1288 on: February 03, 2014, 11:17:11 AM »
Thanks WildLace! :hug: Her crown is beautiful though I wish it were made of metal instead of plastic or at least paint it a metalic color to where it looks metal :) I love the back of her gown! I love the corset bodice and the sun on her veil :) I do wish her hair was longer. WHY did you have to cut it so short, Flynn?! :P I might have to splurge on this doll for my Tangled collection :)

And you have gorgeous dolls, WildLace! What Ariel is that? I don't think I've seen one with that particular seashell top since the first ones that came out by Tyco! I wish they would do those again instead of the tube top or molded on shells. Pocahontas has such a gorgeous face :inlove: Is Aurora wearing Princess Anneliese's dress? That's my favorite Barbie movie, hehe :biggrin:

Is Merida the same type of dolls as the others? She looks larger than the rest of them, but maybe because her head is so round.

If you do get the Wedding Rapunzel please post some pics  :biggrin:

Ariel is the 2013 DS Ariel on a Liv body wearing 2012 DS Ariel's fins and a Simba Ariel's seashell top. I love this top too. The particular Simba doll I got for my 16th Birthday. It was my first Ariel doll since the tyco one I had when i was little.

Yes Aurora is wearing Anneliese's dress  :blush: I think she looks lovely in it.

Merida is a Disney Store doll, the first release one. She is also on a Liv body. She just has a really big head. But i don't mind she is a beautiful doll. 

WrittenEmber

« Reply #1289 on: February 03, 2014, 08:45:50 PM »

I would be sooooo tempted to go if it was a dress up one (and in the UK of course lol :lol: )  I'll bet its fun!  ...plus  I've had 3 people IRL  randomly tell me I look like Elsa over the last week - one of them was my aunt  :blink:  :faint:    - ( maybe I should dye my hair platinum blonde :P   )

I've found a friend to go with me (I don't want to sing alone, lol!), but we're having trouble coordinating our schedules. I hope it works out soon, I can't wait! *is geeking out*

That's a gorgeous Merida, WildLace. I love her expression!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal