collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85619 times)

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #1155 on: January 15, 2014, 09:37:41 AM »
Did you guys see this? What would Disney characters look like IRL?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If you can't read the names...
Spoiler
Row 1: Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Mother Gothel, Tiana, Charlottle LaBouffe, Esmeralda, Frollo, Quasimodo
Row 2: Giselle, Jane, Tarzan, Cinderella, Belle, Prince Adam (The Beast), Gaston, Jafar
Row 3: Mulan, Alice, Jasmine, Aladdin, Aurora, Prince Philip, Maleficent, Cruella Deville
Row 4: Meg, Hercules, Pocahontas, Snow White, The Evil Queen, Ariel, Prince Eric, Ursula

Post Merge: January 15, 2014, 06:07:07 AM

I don't get how Mother Gothel & Meg look like sisters. Am I missing something? :lol:
Quasimodo looks scary

Offline beajjai033

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • "It will all be worth it in the end."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: January 15, 2014, 10:30:00 AM »
Did you guys see this? What would Disney characters look like IRL?

If you can't read the names...
Spoiler
Row 1: Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Mother Gothel, Tiana, Charlottle LaBouffe, Esmeralda, Frollo, Quasimodo
Row 2: Giselle, Jane, Tarzan, Cinderella, Belle, Prince Adam (The Beast), Gaston, Jafar
Row 3: Mulan, Alice, Jasmine, Aladdin, Aurora, Prince Philip, Maleficent, Cruella Deville
Row 4: Meg, Hercules, Pocahontas, Snow White, The Evil Queen, Ariel, Prince Eric, Ursula

Post Merge: January 15, 2014, 06:07:07 AM

I don't get how Mother Gothel & Meg look like sisters. Am I missing something? :lol:
Quasimodo looks scary

Belle and the look-alike Jasmine and Aurora is really pretty! :D

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: January 15, 2014, 10:52:39 AM »
That picture kind of freaks me out for some reason, all the women look the same to me....

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: January 15, 2014, 11:02:40 AM »
That picture kind of freaks me out for some reason, all the women look the same to me....

Me too.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: January 15, 2014, 12:06:38 PM »
Rapunzel looks kind of like Hilary Duff/Amanda Seyfried and Tarzan kind of looks like Jake Gyllenhaal. XD

I found a singing Anna at the Disney Store today, but I couldn't fork over the $40 for her nor could I stand her singing all the time. It would drive me insane! As much as I love her, I want to listen to her sing when I want to. Not every time something moves. :lol:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: January 15, 2014, 12:14:49 PM »

I found a singing Anna at the Disney Store today, but I couldn't fork over the $40 for her nor could I stand her singing all the time. It would drive me insane! As much as I love her, I want to listen to her sing when I want to. Not every time something moves. :lol:
Lmao I didn't even think about that XD it gives me nightmares about those walls of pinkies in walmart....*shudder*

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: January 15, 2014, 12:21:33 PM »

Lmao I didn't even think about that XD it gives me nightmares about those walls of pinkies in walmart....*shudder*
Those darn Pinkie Pies! Or the Furreal Friends. ><
-Bow Tie

Offline suppi

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://chibi-suppi.deviantart.com
« Reply #1162 on: January 15, 2014, 12:26:25 PM »
The singing Anna and Elsa have off switches though! :D I wasn't going to buy any of them until I learned this.

My Flickr :3 Thanks YLH for my Avvie and Sugarcup for my siggy!

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: January 15, 2014, 12:43:42 PM »
The singing Anna and Elsa have off switches though! :D I wasn't going to buy any of them until I learned this.
Well now I will have to buy them if they ever go on sale/clearance. My Disney Store has the Singing Snow White with the extra outfit on clearance for $14.99, Classic Charlotte for $5.99 and I think Genie was the same price.
-Bow Tie

Offline ember86

• A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: January 15, 2014, 01:55:14 PM »
Rapunzel looks kind of like Hilary Duff/Amanda Seyfried and Tarzan kind of looks like Jake Gyllenhaal. XD

For 2012 dolly swap here I bought a Singing Aurora for my swap partner. At the time Disney store in mall was playing "Once upon A Dream" in the store when I bought her. But as I was walking through the mall I kept on hearing "Once Upon a Dream" And I was like gee a lot of stores are playing that song. It wasn't until I got home that a realized it was the doll! LOL!
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: January 15, 2014, 01:56:08 PM »

For 2012 dolly swap here I bought a Singing Aurora for my swap partner. At the time Disney store in mall was playing "Once upon A Dream" in the store when I bought her. But as I was walking through the mall I kept on hearing "Once Upon a Dream" And I was like gee a lot of stores are playing that song. It wasn't until I got home that a realized it was the doll! LOL!
Oh my gosh! That is hysterical! LOL!
-Bow Tie

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: January 15, 2014, 04:33:56 PM »

Those suckers sing if and when they feel like it :P I have both Anna and Elsa, and I swear they have minds of their own. I can wave my hand in front of them like crazy and they won't say a word, but then 10 minutes later I'll stand up from being at my computer and they'll start singing. They're especially talkative in the mornings. I think they like the light. Elsa usually starts singing "Let it Go" when I open my curtains in the morning :P

I haven't turned them off yet because I think it's funny. My brother is not a big fan, though. You can hear them from his room down the hall even if both of our doors are closed XD

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: January 15, 2014, 08:49:42 PM »
LOL! yes i am soooo glad of the on/off switches!!! my Anna and Elsa sing..all the time ..otherwise.  Except in the dark ...but say you're sitting watching a movie in the dark (or even in the daylight)  - any flashing light/fast changing scenes etc sets them off too.   I keep them turned off unless  I want to hear them cos while I think its funny, the rest of my family are being driven crazy :P 
oooh and yes I totally agree that the furreal friends/pinkies etc are scary!! :yikes:  although I'll risk taking mom past them  when we're shopping just for LOLs as she is even more freaked by them (especially furreal friends) :devious:   :lol:  :lookround:

Not really a doll thing but it is Disney princess thing. Seen it on Facebook and had to share with you guys.

:lmao:

I thought this was funny too

ROFL!!!! love them both!!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: January 15, 2014, 10:27:49 PM »
I didn't realize that they had any metal tiaras. Which ones are they (could you share some pics?) I love Elsa's crown in the movie so if they have one of good quality, I'll cave and grab one lol.

Here's a pic of mine though you can't really tell if they're plastic or metal unless you see them in person :P

I love them, I think they're beautiful and I would totally wear them like on my birthday or something :biggrin:

And yeah, adding to Marigold's answer - Elsa's is gold in the movie so not sure why they made hers silver XD I don't think Anna wore a tiara at all though :hmm:

Elsa is gorgeous in Aurora's winter dress! I didn't even think about it, but yeah it totally suits her :)

Belle and Pocahontas look just like they do in the movies! Frollo isn't creepy enough though ;)

I finally took a pic of this and I know she's not a doll, but I wanted to share :D

She's beyond gorgeous! I love the Couture de Force figures :inlove:
My Wish List

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: January 15, 2014, 11:41:19 PM »
Maybe they made it silver cause she is the ice princess and the silver goes better with the blue dress. Just a thought.

The gold goes good with her cornation outfit but I think silver goes better with the blue frosty dress.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal