collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85495 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #1080 on: January 11, 2014, 02:54:03 AM »
It botters me that every new doll need to look up in the corner. I want a doll that looks on me! ahhh!

Me too! Disney is over doing it with the side glancing eyes :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: January 11, 2014, 02:56:18 AM »
It botters me that every new doll need to look up in the corner. I want a doll that looks on me! ahhh!

Glad I'm not alone in not liking the sideways glance.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: January 11, 2014, 04:37:58 AM »
I went to the Disney Botique at JC Penny's today hoping they would have some Frozen dolls but they didn't  :sad: They only had a few plush Kristoffs and one Anna costume left. I went to Toys R Us also and they had a few Frozen dolls but they were going really fast.   I looked at the Mattel version of Elsa and as much I wanted to like her, I just couldn't. The Disney Store/Botique version is so much nicer.  :) I did get a really cute Toddler Elsa doll at Toys R Us though.

Does anyone have a link to the Classic Elsa page on Disney Store online?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: January 11, 2014, 06:31:38 AM »
I was wondering if anyone had the LE Sergeant Calhoun doll from Wreck-It Ralph? I finally watched the movie (I know!!! It was one of those I meant to see at the cinema and then never did) and I fell in love with the Calhoun LE doll but she doesn't seem like she was very popular?

I have her, I want to sell her!  For what I paid plus shipping, if you are interested.  Oh and I know what shipping to Australia costs already. It's about $60. So she would be 167 which is the amount I paid (107) plus shipping.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 06:34:50 AM by Marigold »

Offline vortex1310

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: January 11, 2014, 07:27:30 AM »
Congrats to everyone that ordered!  :dribble:

I am in the "I can't afford them and it makes me cry" camp but so goes life I suppose.  :yikes:

I wish the first set wasn't continuing to go up and up on ebay. I'd love to get the first set of dolls some day.  :huh:

I can't wait to drool over everyone else's pics!  :lol:

AppleDash1

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1085 on: January 11, 2014, 07:28:38 AM »

Post Merge: January 10, 2014, 07:39:05 PM

Did you guys see this auction? Anna and Elsa LE dolls sold for $10,000! What the heck? :blink:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Store-Frozen-Elsa-And-Anna-Limited-Edition-Dolls-NEW-/321289621237?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item4ace5a8ef5&nma=true&si=jIZpeq6799QBa6y3TliZg3xbA6E%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_1408wt_1084

I can see maybe a thousand... but TEN thousand? Unreal!
[/quote]

It just says listing ended, I doubt anyone actually bought it. The seller probably ended the listing.
They may even have typed in the wrong price, then realized their mistake.

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #1086 on: January 11, 2014, 09:27:01 AM »
I was wondering if anyone had the LE Sergeant Calhoun doll from Wreck-It Ralph? I finally watched the movie (I know!!! It was one of those I meant to see at the cinema and then never did) and I fell in love with the Calhoun LE doll but she doesn't seem like she was very popular?

I have her, I want to sell her!  For what I paid plus shipping, if you are interested.  Oh and I know what shipping to Australia costs already. It's about $60. So she would be 167 which is the amount I paid (107) plus shipping.

Ack, sorry, I actually bought one a few days ago but thank-you! I was wondering if anyone had one to gauge how popular she was with collectors at the time?

Post Merge: January 10, 2014, 07:39:05 PM

Did you guys see this auction? Anna and Elsa LE dolls sold for $10,000! What the heck? :blink:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Store-Frozen-Elsa-And-Anna-Limited-Edition-Dolls-NEW-/321289621237?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item4ace5a8ef5&nma=true&si=jIZpeq6799QBa6y3TliZg3xbA6E%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_1408wt_1084

I can see maybe a thousand... but TEN thousand? Unreal!

It just says listing ended, I doubt anyone actually bought it. The seller probably ended the listing.
They may even have typed in the wrong price, then realized their mistake.
[/quote]

It came up when I searched for only sold listings, though. I wondered if it was some kind of glitch on my phone, or something.
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: January 11, 2014, 11:53:15 AM »
I got stands for my 12" dolls at Joann Fabrics. I got the 3.5" stands. I wasn't sure if they would work because they're around 6.75" at the highest, but with a little manipulation, I got them to work! I really didn't want to go back to Joann Fabrics for the 7" ones. XD

-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline SwordPony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: January 11, 2014, 12:25:18 PM »
Is Elsa's skin really blue looking or is it just me.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: January 11, 2014, 12:26:43 PM »
Nice Bow Tie! :D

No you're not imagining things, there's already been some discussion as to the definite blue hue of her skin. I like it, I think it's appropriate :)

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: January 11, 2014, 12:26:55 PM »
Well, my phone does not do these gorgeous dolls justice (I really need to invest in a nice camera), but she has a very light purple/blue hue to her skin.
-Bow Tie

Offline SwordPony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: January 11, 2014, 12:28:57 PM »
I wonder if the classic Elsa is like that too. Not overly fond of the color she has going on.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: January 11, 2014, 12:30:41 PM »
I wonder if the classic Elsa is like that too. Not overly fond of the color she has going on.
I'm not really a fan of it either, but it doesn't bother me too much because it isn't super noticeable. I'm really hoping to finally add a Classic Elsa to my collection along with the guys, but I really don't want to pay $17 a piece for them. If they restock by the time Jungle Book comes out, I'll definitely nab the rest when I can use the coupon.

Post Merge: January 11, 2014, 03:12:22 PM

I need this doll like I need air and she's in stock at the JC Penney at the mall I work at! Totes grabbing her on Monday! She is just too precious and even cuter than the animator version! :inlove:

http://www.jcpenney.com/kids/disney/disney-princess/disney-rapunzel-toddler-doll-/prod.jump?ppId=pp5003050717
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 03:13:16 PM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: January 11, 2014, 09:40:04 PM »
Glad you found the doll stands and that toddler Rapunzel is too cute!

And the auction says "Sold for:US $10,000.00" and it came up in the "sold" pages so I think it really did sell XD

I went to see Frozen for the third time yesterday! The theater was packed :shocked: There was a guy behind us and when *SPOILER* Hans revealed himself to be evil, the guy said, "Duuuuuuuuude..." LOL I take it he was surprised :lol:

Went to Target afterwards and there were four Anna dolls, NO Elsa's. Went to Wal-Mart and NO Anna dolls and NO Elsa dolls. They're sold out everywhere in my area :freak: I'm going to a different Wal-Mart tomorrow and hopefully they'll have something there. I would like to get the set with Sven *crosses fingers*

Post Merge: January 11, 2014, 09:50:08 PM

BTW - Does anyone know for sure if we'll be charged for the LE dolls in March? There were a few people on the FB doll page that were saying they were charged already :blink: I've not been charged, but I was just making sure lol
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 09:50:08 PM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: January 11, 2014, 11:00:43 PM »

Yeah i know :( its so bad! because i want an ariel doll but everyone has it...
and i thought i could handel it with Ella from Frozen. But no so she got a new home:(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal