collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85409 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #1065 on: January 10, 2014, 11:56:16 AM »
Great pictures!!! I love her smile! So sweet and precious! :inlove: Definitely my favorite of the whole set! :heart:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: January 10, 2014, 12:22:06 PM »
LE Anna is very pretty. :)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #1067 on: January 10, 2014, 12:37:16 PM »
She is so stunning!!! Gah. I'm dying over the pom-pom trim! Swoon.
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: January 10, 2014, 12:51:53 PM »
Does anyone know which doll stands work best for the 12" classic dolls (as well as the 11 1/2" singing dolls that come with an extra outfit) that can be found at craft stores like Joanns, Michaels or Hobby Lobby? Since the dolls do not like to sit properly and pretty much lean back, I want to buy a few stands to keep them standing up right. I also want something that doesn't grip their bodies like the MH stands do so the clothes don't get ruined. I was looking at Kaiser stands and Darice stands, but I'm not sure what I want to go with and what size to get. I know nothing about this kind of thing. XD
-Bow Tie

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: January 10, 2014, 01:05:12 PM »
So you'd want a saddle stand?

Offline andibgoode

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #1070 on: January 10, 2014, 01:08:15 PM »
Does anyone know which doll stands work best for the 12" classic dolls (as well as the 11 1/2" singing dolls that come with an extra outfit) that can be found at craft stores like Joanns, Michaels or Hobby Lobby? Since the dolls do not like to sit properly and pretty much lean back, I want to buy a few stands to keep them standing up right. I also want something that doesn't grip their bodies like the MH stands do so the clothes don't get ruined. I was looking at Kaiser stands and Darice stands, but I'm not sure what I want to go with and what size to get. I know nothing about this kind of thing. XD

The regular size Keiser stand made for Barbie works really nicely! Here's a photo of my classic Anna on one:

I don't think the clothes would get ruined because collectors of vintage Barbies use them. Saddle stands might work but with their bandy legs, they could be a bit wonky?

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: January 10, 2014, 01:09:59 PM »
So you'd want a saddle stand?
I would rather not get a saddle stand. I want something similar to this: http://www.joann.com/fibre-craft-9-1-2in-doll-stand/11029881.html#q=doll+stand&start=4

It looks nice and it doesn't look like it would hurt fabric. Unlike the MH stands. ><

The regular size Keiser stand made for Barbie works really nicely! Here's a photo of my classic Anna on one:

I don't think the clothes would get ruined because collectors of vintage Barbies use them. Saddle stands might work but with their bandy legs, they could be a bit wonky?
I love that! It hugs her nicely, but looks like it won't scrunch up or hurt the fabric. What's the height of that stand?
-Bow Tie

Offline andibgoode

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #1072 on: January 10, 2014, 01:15:55 PM »

I love that! It hugs her nicely, but looks like it won't scrunch up or hurt the fabric. What's the height of that stand?

Yeah, it actually fits her better than it does the Barbies it was made for. Haha. Um. I know it's #2201 from this page but because the stand extends I don't know what it's product height is, if that makes sense? It measures 7" with the stand portion pushed down into the base if that helps at all.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: January 10, 2014, 01:18:21 PM »

Yeah, it actually fits her better than it does the Barbies it was made for. Haha. Um. I know it's #2201 from this page but because the stand extends I don't know what it's product height is, if that makes sense? It measures 7" with the stand portion pushed down into the base if that helps at all.
Perfect! Thanks so much for your help! :heart:
-Bow Tie

Offline andibgoode

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #1074 on: January 10, 2014, 01:29:36 PM »

Perfect! Thanks so much for your help! :heart:

Any time! :heart: :D

Offline Strandperle

• Trade Count: (+53)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Emerald Isle Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: January 10, 2014, 04:17:04 PM »
Congrats to everyone who managed to get their dolls :cheer:  :hug:  :squee:
I tried (I know I'm in the UK but it was worth a try!) but I couldnt even get Disney Store USA to load since so many others were on there :cry:  I suppose  I shall have to try and get them when they are released online in the UK ..whenever that is*siiiiiigh*

Me too... but I'm not too optimistic, because we only get 500 each- what is far too less, especially regarding that the plot even takes place in Europe! It' just not fair :( and I fear that many dolls will end up on ebay, taken from the collectors by resellers -.-
Thanks to Lina for my avatar!
~My collection & sales homepage~

Offline andibgoode

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #1076 on: January 10, 2014, 04:27:56 PM »
I was wondering if anyone had the LE Sergeant Calhoun doll from Wreck-It Ralph? I finally watched the movie (I know!!! It was one of those I meant to see at the cinema and then never did) and I fell in love with the Calhoun LE doll but she doesn't seem like she was very popular?

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: January 10, 2014, 06:59:25 PM »
Those pamphlets are beautiful, I wish we got them with online orders :P Thanks for the pics, Rhini! She's soooo beautiful. I wish the white streak in her hair was bigger though so it would be more noticeable.

I'm sorry for everyone who wasn't able to get a doll :hug: I hope those in the UK have good luck, I'm surprised they're only releasing 500 in the UK :shocked:

Post Merge: January 10, 2014, 07:00:02 PM

I was wondering if anyone had the LE Sergeant Calhoun doll from Wreck-It Ralph? I finally watched the movie (I know!!! It was one of those I meant to see at the cinema and then never did) and I fell in love with the Calhoun LE doll but she doesn't seem like she was very popular?

Marigold has one I think :)

Post Merge: January 10, 2014, 07:39:05 PM

Did you guys see this auction? Anna and Elsa LE dolls sold for $10,000! What the heck? :blink:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Store-Frozen-Elsa-And-Anna-Limited-Edition-Dolls-NEW-/321289621237?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item4ace5a8ef5&nma=true&si=jIZpeq6799QBa6y3TliZg3xbA6E%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_1408wt_1084

I can see maybe a thousand... but TEN thousand? Unreal!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 07:39:05 PM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Offline andibgoode

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #1078 on: January 10, 2014, 08:47:07 PM »

Post Merge: January 10, 2014, 07:00:02 PM

Marigold has one I think :)

Post Merge: January 10, 2014, 07:39:05 PM

Did you guys see this auction? Anna and Elsa LE dolls sold for $10,000! What the heck? :blink:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Store-Frozen-Elsa-And-Anna-Limited-Edition-Dolls-NEW-/321289621237?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item4ace5a8ef5&nma=true&si=jIZpeq6799QBa6y3TliZg3xbA6E%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_1408wt_1084

I can see maybe a thousand... but TEN thousand? Unreal!

Oh cool :)

And yes!!! I saw that, too :shocked: I still don't believe it. I don't see how anyone could pay that much when there were actually other listings up for cheaper when that was listed?

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: January 11, 2014, 01:31:35 AM »
It botters me that every new doll need to look up in the corner. I want a doll that looks on me! ahhh!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal