collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85455 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #1050 on: January 10, 2014, 12:06:03 AM »
Congrats to everyone that was able to get the LE Elsa and Anna dolls.  :) I wasn't able to be able to try for them this time but a big congrats to everyone that got them.   

Does anyone have the large singing Elsa or Anna? I'm hoping Classic Elsa and Anna show up online again soon.

I liked Anna and Elsa but I think I like Anna just a little bit more than Elsa.  "Let It Go" was fantastic although I didn't understand  at first that Elsa made the blue dress out of ice so I was thinking why did her dress suddenly change? But since I found out the dress was made of ice it made more sense.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: January 10, 2014, 12:38:05 AM »
I wasn't able to get them either. I was gonna try for Elsa but the links here didn't work and by the time I found them it was to late.

Congrats to everyone that got them.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: January 10, 2014, 01:57:23 AM »
I loved when she sang "Turn away and slam the door!" Her face was so cute! I just loved every bit of that song. And then her face when she starts running up the stairs and slams her foot in the ground to start her ice castle. My heart! /swoon I would say my absolute favorite part of that song was when she pulls her bun down and she runs her fingers through her braid. It's just so beautiful!

I love that part too!  Although I was wishing her hair was not braided and would fly in the wind at that moment.  She could braid it later!
I love when she takes off her glove and says, "Well now they knooooooow!" That song should win an award for best Disney song of all time and best Disney scene :faint: It's my favorite part in the movie :inlove:

That is totally one of my favorite moments.  The glove flying off in a circle over her head.  I also like when her cape gets caught off into the wind and she lets it go.  Amazing!

"Let It Go" was fantastic although I didn't understand  at first that Elsa made the blue dress out of ice so I was thinking why did her dress suddenly change? But since I found out the dress was made of ice it made more sense.
Ponyfan

What I kept wondering is how it stayed frozen and what happened to the dress beneath it.  I can imagine Elsa's magic and natural cold body could keep the dress frozen, but did her old dress disintegrate?  It must have!  Otherwise her sleeves couldn't be see through.

I know we are not supposed to think this hard.

Post Merge: January 10, 2014, 01:58:00 AM

Try your stores if you have one local.  My store did not sell out as far as I know.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: January 10, 2014, 02:53:20 AM »
My Disney Store still has 9 Anna and 8 Elsa left for pre-order. Should I pre-order them in the store now and possibly cancel my order online? I rather just pay for them and get it over with and not worry about being able to pay in March. UGH! :cry:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: January 10, 2014, 02:59:44 AM »
Well, if you order in store you get one that is guaranteed to be not damaged.  And you get a sleeve for your order receipt.  Which is cool.  Plus, if you cancel your online order someone else might get to order online.

I wish there was a way to go to stores and order for people we know online who missed out.

So, I found out my store does have some left too, and I also found out they only got 4 of the first release of dolls.  They sold out immediately.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: January 10, 2014, 03:13:26 AM »
Well, if you order in store you get one that is guaranteed to be not damaged.  And you get a sleeve for your order receipt.  Which is cool.  Plus, if you cancel your online order someone else might get to order online.

I wish there was a way to go to stores and order for people we know online who missed out.

So, I found out my store does have some left too, and I also found out they only got 4 of the first release of dolls.  They sold out immediately.
Plus, if I order in store, I will be guaranteed my dolls. Who knows what could happen between now and March. :faint: Thanks! I'll head on out right now! ^.^
-Bow Tie

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: January 10, 2014, 03:28:11 AM »
I'm always afraid they'll cancel my order for some reason or another, but I got my order in fairly quickly so I think you should be safe too :) But just to be on the safe side you might should go ahead and order them in person. Juuust in case ;) I don't have a Disney Store in my area anymore :shocked: I wonder where the closest one is. The one in the mall closed down a few years ago :(

Post Merge: January 10, 2014, 03:29:49 AM

I just checked and the closest one to me is in Mississippi XD
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 03:29:49 AM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: January 10, 2014, 03:34:14 AM »
I just pre-ordered both of them in store. They're for my friend overseas who missed out on the online sale.

The sleeves are so cool.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 03:36:32 AM by hannaliten »

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: January 10, 2014, 03:43:29 AM »
I got my order in at 2:07am CST so I'm not too worried considering they took at least a half hour to sell out, but you never know! Plus the little pamphlet/receipt holder things are so darn pretty! Must go now though! Don't want to miss out! Plus I'm going to pre-order the movie. XD
-Bow Tie

WildLace

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1059 on: January 10, 2014, 03:51:36 AM »
I am so heart sore that I am missing out on the LE Frozen dolls.  :sad: I didn't feel this way for the LE Ariel who is my fav princess. But there is nothing I can do about it. I could Never afford them or their shipping to South Africa. So guys please please please post lots of pretty pics for me to see.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: January 10, 2014, 04:36:55 AM »
There goes $245. Lol Pre-ordered Anna, Elsa and the movie. So happy to have that peace of mind.
-Bow Tie

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1061 on: January 10, 2014, 04:46:54 AM »
There goes $245. Lol Pre-ordered Anna, Elsa and the movie. So happy to have that peace of mind.
congrats!

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: January 10, 2014, 08:02:03 AM »
congrats!
Thanks! I am so excited! I think the rest will sell out by the end of the day. There were 5 Anna left and I think 4 Elsa left after I made my purchase. Here are the beautiful pamphlets! One day I hope to get a hold of the Rapunzel one and the 2011 Designer Jasmine, Aurora and Rapunzel ones (which I sadly missed out on a listing on EBay for super cheap! :cry:)!

-Bow Tie

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #1063 on: January 10, 2014, 10:40:21 AM »
I think some people say Elsa in her ice dress actually has a blue tint to her skin.  There are people who complained about it.

Yeah, I've seen people complain about it, too - I guess her skin looks a little blue in some scenes in the film, probably from the reflection of her ice palace?

Does anyone have the large singing Elsa or Anna? I'm hoping Classic Elsa and Anna show up online again soon.

I have the singing Anna!
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: January 10, 2014, 11:51:48 AM »
Muahaha they had Anna at the disney store on display so I ninjad a few photos x3 Shes just beautiful, so detailed. Her dress is made of velvet and her cape is a thick embroidered wool.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal