collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85357 times)

Offline Lyra

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #1005 on: January 09, 2014, 07:20:53 AM »
Prices for sold out/retired dolls may calm down in dolly off-season.... Sept-Dec is peak and Frozen is very very popular right now. Maybe more people will sell snow-Elsa if they prefer coronation Elsa? (speculation)

I really hope so! I just can't afford to pay that much for a doll >_< I'm kinda afraid with them being so limited that her price may just continue to go up :shocked:

Wow... the more pictures I see the more I want them, aah! I'm afraid I'll regret it if I don't get both of them XD

I've thought about it and unfortunately I'm gonna have to retract my previous statement, I now think they are more likely to go up or stay the same a while, but are unlikely to decrease (just my opinion)
Lyra Silvertongue - not Heartstrings!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: January 09, 2014, 07:45:48 AM »
I decided to just get Coronation Elsa instead of both her and Anna. She can be displayed beside my coronation Anna :)

Good luck tonight, everyone! Hope everybody is able to get their dolls :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline suppi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://chibi-suppi.deviantart.com
« Reply #1007 on: January 09, 2014, 11:03:17 AM »
Yeah I'm hoping I can stay awake to get one! I want to just go to bed but I really want that Anna. (I want the Elsa but I can only afford one. q_q)

My Flickr :3 Thanks YLH for my Avvie and Sugarcup for my siggy!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: January 09, 2014, 11:17:11 AM »
I'm going to pre-order Anna online so that way, if I miss out on the pre-order tomorrow for both of them, I'll at least have that as a back up. Anna is the one I want the most, but that Elsa is too pretty to resist. I'm going to get to the store a few hours before it opens and pray that there's no one else waiting. Maybe I should just pre-order both online and be done with it. I don't know what I wanna do. :cry: I'm just afraid I may not have enough money when it comes time to ship them out which is why I would rather pre-order them in the store. The stress is killing me!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #1009 on: January 09, 2014, 11:41:56 AM »
I'm going to pre-order Anna online so that way, if I miss out on the pre-order tomorrow for both of them, I'll at least have that as a back up. Anna is the one I want the most, but that Elsa is too pretty to resist. I'm going to get to the store a few hours before it opens and pray that there's no one else waiting. Maybe I should just pre-order both online and be done with it. I don't know what I wanna do. :cry: I'm just afraid I may not have enough money when it comes time to ship them out which is why I would rather pre-order them in the store. The stress is killing me!

Is it possible to try to keep the money aside until then? (I know it's hard, of course, and not always possible). I'm pretty stressed, too. Not even sure if I will be able to pre-order online, or not, as the wording is really confusing. Guess I'll find out in another 5 or so hours?

Good luck to everyone who is hoping to pre-order. :)
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: January 09, 2014, 12:10:28 PM »

Is it possible to try to keep the money aside until then? (I know it's hard, of course, and not always possible). I'm pretty stressed, too. Not even sure if I will be able to pre-order online, or not, as the wording is really confusing. Guess I'll find out in another 5 or so hours?

It should be possible and with tax return season upon the US, I should be able to, if I get any money back, use that to cover whatever money I do not have left over after rent. It's just hard to gauge how much money I'll have in 2+ months, ya know? But thanks for the encouragement! ^.^ I really think you'll be able to because like I said, I've read other Australians having success! They just have to pay that wretched shipping because only the US gets free shipping. :cry:
-Bow Tie

Offline suppi

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: January 09, 2014, 12:24:49 PM »
Since they won't charge until they ship I'm totally ordering both. I was going to attempt to be good and only get Anna but... Well I want an Elsa to go with her!

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: January 09, 2014, 12:26:04 PM »
Since they won't charge until they ship I'm totally ordering both. I was going to attempt to be good and only get Anna but... Well I want an Elsa to go with her!
Go you! I'm doing the same thing! XD
-Bow Tie

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #1013 on: January 09, 2014, 12:40:20 PM »

It should be possible and with tax return season upon the US, I should be able to, if I get any money back, use that to cover whatever money I do not have left over after rent. It's just hard to gauge how much money I'll have in 2+ months, ya know? But thanks for the encouragement! ^.^ I really think you'll be able to because like I said, I've read other Australians having success! They just have to pay that wretched shipping because only the US gets free shipping. :cry:

Yeah, for sure, I totally understand that! And you're welcome :) And thank you because I honestly wouldn't have even tried if you didn't mention that! :) Oh, yeah, the first time I saw the shipping I'm pretty sure I looked something like this:  :shocked:

It makes small purchases not worth it at all.
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: January 09, 2014, 01:31:18 PM »

Yeah, for sure, I totally understand that! And you're welcome :) And thank you because I honestly wouldn't have even tried if you didn't mention that! :) Oh, yeah, the first time I saw the shipping I'm pretty sure I looked something like this:  :shocked:

It makes small purchases not worth it at all.
You are so very welcome! I am so very glad that I could help you out! Good luck! :heart:
-Bow Tie

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1015 on: January 09, 2014, 02:30:12 PM »
Man I got all excited seeing you guys talking about limited edition dolls (thinking maybe I had some slim chance at getting one of those gorgeous older dolls for a reasonable price) but alas, the two new ones aren't really to my taste.  Best of luck to everyone trying for them. <3

Offline suppi

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: January 09, 2014, 03:14:07 PM »
Well now I'm getting cold feet since Dollism is this September and I do need to save for that but my mom gave me x-mas money just to buy one of them. (But Dollism...)

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: January 09, 2014, 04:42:50 PM »
My heart is racing! I can't take this wait any longer! :cry:
-Bow Tie

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: January 09, 2014, 04:49:49 PM »

I know what you mean! XD I'm so nervous, gaaaah :drunk:
My Wish List

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: January 09, 2014, 04:52:27 PM »

I know what you mean! XD I'm so nervous, gaaaah :drunk:
5 minutes to go! Eeeeeeeeeeeek!!! I'm hoping I get both!!!!
-Bow Tie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal