collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 83201 times)

Offline Lightninglover

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Disney dolls, Now a Discussion
« Reply #165 on: June 23, 2013, 08:25:03 AM »
I've been meaning to reply to this for ages, oops! Aladdin is my number one all time favourite Disney film, so naturally I have a ridiculous collection of merchandise  :lol:These are just my Mattel dolls, I'm not as keen on the Disney Store versions although I do own some of them. Some of these have been well loved, some were bought when I was older & so have only been displayed, but I could never part with any!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My original Aladdin & Jasmine dolls... Aladdin I've had for 19 years  :satisfied:

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 23, 2013, 10:42:34 AM »
Joining in this conversation very late.... but HI!
I would DIE for a pack of Ariel and all of her sisters. Do you know if this has ever been made??

Also, I just picked up the last year Jasmine. I keep wavering on if I am in love with her or if I want to even keep her.

I think a long time ago they did make the sister dolls sold in single boxes.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 23, 2013, 12:56:43 PM »
I've taken to collecting the mini princesses recently. So far I have two. Every time I go to Toys R Us, they catch my eye.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #168 on: June 23, 2013, 02:06:09 PM »
I think I know the ones you are talking about, dx. They look very addictive, so I just stay away from that isle!

Offline Lyra

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 23, 2013, 04:38:48 PM »
That Vanessa doll is very nice!! I probably won't get her I don't really 'do' villains :/ I mean, I LOVE villains but I just don't....like to decorate with them? :/ *shivers thinking of an army of angry eye-browed villain dolls staring at me* It's why I'm not after them my little pony villains either. Gawd I don't even like the 2012 doll because I decided her eyebrows look a bit angry. Though...Vanessa is sort of halfway-villain, I like how she's basically a 'dark' Ariel, the Odile to her Odette... Ooh decisions.

Okay so, I have one and only one Disney doll.

Belle and Friends by Ichigotchi, on Flickr

I am seriously considering adding the deluxe The Little Mermaid set to my sad collection of one doll though (and I'll buy Gaston at the same time). Only problem is once I open the flood gates of doll collecting...I'll want one of every character or something Hah!

Ooh not familiar with this Belle, she has VERY movie accurate hair with the 'widows peak' hairline, really wish other makers paid attention to that!

I've been meaning to reply to this for ages, oops! Aladdin is my number one all time favourite Disney film, so naturally I have a ridiculous collection of merchandise  :lol:These are just my Mattel dolls, I'm not as keen on the Disney Store versions although I do own some of them. Some of these have been well loved, some were bought when I was older & so have only been displayed, but I could never part with any!

*SQUEAL* SO LOVELY!! *double squeal* You have special sparkles Jasmine!!!! (back, third from left) So lovely, all of them!

EDIT: Guess who you gave me the urge to find on ebay and coincidentally find....*TRIPLE SQUEAL*
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 05:09:54 PM by Lyra »
Lyra Silvertongue - not Heartstrings!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 23, 2013, 07:00:49 PM »

My original Aladdin & Jasmine dolls... Aladdin I've had for 19 years  :satisfied:

I am so jealous of your Jasmine collection! I had many of those as a kid, but I don't have them anymore so I'm trying to collect them all! At least, mostly the ones from the 90's.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2013, 08:28:36 PM »

Wreck-it Ralph Vanellope doll, I also have the Disney store version of the doll.

She is adorable!!! Where did you get her? I haven't seen any Vanellope dolls anywhere except for the all-plastic figures and the plush ones.

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 23, 2013, 09:42:45 PM »
Only problem is once I open the flood gates of doll collecting...I'll want one of every character or something Hah!

And THAT is so the truth on how it works too! Run now while you still can. :)

In regards to "I would DIE for a pack of Ariel and all of her sisters. Do you know if this has ever been made??"

Tyco made her sister Arista. Mattel made an Arista, and Attina.  A number of years ago, the Disney Store actually sold Ariel and all of her sisters as "dolls" but they were very awkward in proportions and appearance and were more like hand held toys than true dolls. More recently there was a 3 pack bath set with Ariel, Arista and Alana.

*UPDATE* I JUST found this on Toys R Us website:
Disney Princess Favorite Moments Mermaid Doll 7-Pack (they look like plastic figures not dolls, and Attina & Alana's names are switched)
http://www.toysrus.com/product/prodpop.jsp?LargeImageURL=/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-11966069dt.jpg&displayTab=enh&productId=12469186&totCount=0
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 09:58:09 PM by toyjunky »

shadowdreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2013, 10:40:51 PM »
I kinda can't wait till this years cyber monday...that is the only time of the year I buy from the Disney store, I really want to get a few new dolls. I will hopefully get Ariel and maybe Pocahontas or Mulan.

WildLace

« Reply #174 on: June 25, 2013, 11:19:24 PM »
Here is a pic of The LE Ariel!!! EEEEEEEEEK!!!!! So pretty!!!!

The Little Mermaid Limited Edition LE Disney Store 2013 by Alberto.Gar, on Flickr

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 26, 2013, 07:01:20 AM »
Mattel already released their stock photo of their doll for the DVD/blue-ray release

It ok. It is nice to see Ariel in a green dress rather than a pink one

ooh!  I like this.  I wonder what the Limited Edition doll is going to be.  I could see Disney choosing green.

where can i buy her? she is perfect with green dress

WildLace

« Reply #176 on: June 26, 2013, 07:28:49 AM »
where can i buy her? she is perfect with green dress

You can buy her from a normal store. I am not to sure if she is in stores yet but she is up for sale on the Mattel website.

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 26, 2013, 07:30:12 AM »
Thank you
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 07:37:31 AM by lemonice »

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 26, 2013, 07:44:58 AM »
That LE Ariel! Be still my beating heart! Anyone know how much they'll be selling her for?

WildLace

« Reply #179 on: June 26, 2013, 09:13:58 AM »
That LE Ariel! Be still my beating heart! Anyone know how much they'll be selling her for?

USD99.95.

This is what I read: TWO BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS!! Thank you Charles Reagan & Jonatan Castillo! In July, there will be a presale of LE Ariel Limited of 5000 and LE Ursula LE of 2000. Both will retail for $99.95!
Additionally, there will also be a LE set of dolls called DFDC Dolls also known as Disney Fairy tale Designer Couples. These couples include: Snow White, Beauty & the Beast, Tangled, Little Mermaid, and Aladdin! These "sets" of couples will retail for $129.95, or you can preorder the entire set for 649.75!

Here is the source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=465827116841100&set=a.224503160973498.52501.224502607640220&type=1&theater

I am curious to see how the Designer couples will look like

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal