collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funds not yet available?  (Read 308 times)

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
Funds not yet available?
« on: May 22, 2013, 04:25:30 AM »
I am getting so fed up with eBay. I sold something a few minutes ago, buyer paid, no problem. But apparently I can't even use the funds because I have to 'establish a sales history'? I've already sold many times on eBay with no problem, why is it doing it now!  >_< I am NOT waiting until June 12th to get my money.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 04:27:55 AM by Las-Pegasus »

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Funds not yet available?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 04:39:53 AM »
I don't think there is anything you can do, sorry.  I myself have wanted to open up another ebay account but I haven't because of the above issue. 

I never remember ebay holding my money when I started selling, I guess I got lucky.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 05:01:46 AM »
I know it's frustrating  :hug:

There is not much you can do as Kakenterprise has said. They do it to make sure that there are no problems with the orders, such as disputes, claims, returns, or chargebacks.

But if they determine that the order was fulfilled and the customer is satisfied, they may release the money earlier. I am going to include below what Paypal has on their page that may help from it happening in the future:

What can I do to avoid delayed payment?

Here are a few simple steps you can take to make sure that your money is available sooner and that future payments aren't delayed:
•Process orders right away and ship quickly using a service that provides tracking and delivery confirmation.
•Upload or save tracking information or Delivery Confirmation numbers.
•Communicate early and often with your buyers.
•Confirm the address and phone numbers associated with your PayPal account, and keep them up to date.
•Verify your account and keep your financial information (like bank account and credit card numbers) up to date.
•Avoid buyer disputes, claims, and chargebacks.
•If you have a buyer dispute, resolve it quickly.
•If you sell on eBay, improve your Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs) scores.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 07:07:20 AM »
Ebay explains all of this on their site.  Actually you have to pass several steps before they will lift this feature.  Once you meet all the criteria your hold will be lifted and you can sell normally.  Here are the three criteria. One thing to note is you must meet all three not just one of the three, but all of them.

It has to be more than 90 days since your successful sale. (This means you need to have tracking and prove the item was delivered and all this has to happen more than 90 days ago.)

You have to have 25 or more successful transactions. (this means that tracking numbers prove the item was delivered)feedback is not an issue here

You have to make a minimum of 250.00

Don't let it get you down. Just work towards these three tasks and before you know it this will be behind you. Its a pain but everyone that opens an account has to do this now.  Keep in mind that your funds are released to you three days after the tracking number proves that your item was delivered until you meet this criteria.  The faster you can get things mailed by tracking the better.

It sounds to me like your hold up might be in the minimum amount you are required to make total or the number of transactions because even though you may have sold in the past if you have not met the 250.00 total yet you will still deal with this.  If you are concerned about which of the three criteria you have not met yet and how close you are give ebay a call.  They will look this up and tell you exactly where you are and what is needed to get you out of this hold.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 07:16:07 AM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 02:53:04 PM »
Tula has great advice!  :D 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal