collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dreaming of ponies  (Read 1583 times)

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
Re: Dreaming of ponies
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2013, 05:48:20 PM »
I just had a Pony dream the last time I was asleep. One part of it involved the toys; it seemed like I was in my old playroom at the old house and setting up new G1s and G4s that I had either just bought or was given. I distinctly remember having several varieties of Fluttershy, including one that had lavender hair. And they seemed to be alive; they were blinking and making faces at each other.

Then it flipped to a scene where Fluttershy was in a haunted house and freaking out and Trixie seemed to be controlling the house. It made me want to write a fanfic of that, at least the part with Fluttershy in a haunted house. I don't know that I'd want to keep Trixie controlling it; after Magic Duel, I don't think that's something she would deliberately do to Fluttershy.

Offline Feathermay

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2013, 07:17:01 PM »
Do I have permission to mention dreams I've had involving the ponies as characters (like in the TV shows and the like) rather than dreams about the toys?  I've had more dreams about the characters than the toys, so can I still participate in this thread?
Yes, please do! Sorry if I didn't make that clear.  :blush:

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2013, 11:19:23 AM »
Last night I dreamed I found a Dutch variant of a G1 pony (didn't recognize her, so it was either a pony I've seen in passing or one I made up.) She was in a secondhand store hiding in some G3 carrying case. The shopkeeper looked over at me and told me everything on that shelf was $40, but I only had $4 on me. :( It's one of those dreams where I'm glad I didn't really find the pony!

And here's a super long pony dream I had a year or so back, copied from my Tumblr:

Spoiler
It started out in some pony town- it wasn’t Ponyville, and I don’t think it was Canterlot either. It was an island, I think, or by the sea at least. Some of the town was open and the waves came right up to some of the houses; some areas in town were surrounded by high stone walls.

Anyway, in my dream, there was some sort of unseen tyrant. I think he was some sort of bearded colt. He wasn’t a unicorn, but he had magic, and he used it to take control of the ponies. He gave them this sort of hopelessness and made them powerless so he could control them completely. Ponies under control by the Tyrant did whatever bidding he needed and sought the tiny resistance groups.

I initially thought that the mane six were all present, but I realized that I cannot account for where Rainbow Dash or Applejack were. Perhaps they were taken early. I do remember Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle especially. These four were part of a reconnaissance group that wanted to overthrow the Tyrant and return normalcy to the land. With the group of friends were a bunch of… well, I don’t know how to describe them. At first I thought they might be sea ponies, but they had all four legs. There was really no difference between them and an earth pony except for this… frill. I don’t know how to explain it, really. It was like… this extra collarbone… thing?Anyway, these Other Ponies looked a bit different and could fly. That was it. Then again, so could Pinkie Rarity and Twilight Sparkle.

The resistance group had taken up post in a small stone courtyard. It was empty other than a couple of small shrubs, a heap of dirt (full of worms) and… I don’t know if it was a pagoda or a hot air balloon… maybe both. The ponies didn’t use it, whatever it was, but it bugs me that I cannot remember.

Anyway, the renitence group was unable to leave this courtyard, or they would be discovered. They could not even send a pony out for food and water, because they would be caught. They ate the shrubs in the courtyard, and then moved on to the dirt, thinking that they could get protein from eating the worms. But the worms were under the Tyrant’s control, and refused to be eaten by the resisting ponies.

The resistance group decided that they had to fight proactively against the Tyrant. They flew above the city, the unicorns launching magical attacks down against the Tyrant’s forces. Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie were captured and taken over by the power of the Tyrant. The Other Ponies knew that they were fighting a losing battle and retreated, flying far away from the city.

Twilight Sparkle was alone now, without her friends, and she left the city to hide in the mountains, where she would not have to fear for her life or watch her friends move about as drones to the Tyrant. She hid in caves, thinking of her time with her friends, and realized that she had to share her memories of friendship with the other ponies. She flew back to the city and endangered herself by landing in a central part of the city. Her former friends were present and the Tyrant moved them in to take over Twilight Sparkle.

But Twilight Sparkle used the power of friendship to send out little pink memory fibers. They floated through the air and moved through the other ponies minds, reminding them of the time they had spent as Twilight Sparkle’s friends. I think Fluttershy started to cry.

Twilight Sparkle then began to sing. I can’t remember anything of the song, but I remembered thinking it was okay. Not bad, but not too good either. Sort of average. Her singing was good enough for her friends, though, who all remembered their power as a group and shook off the grasps of the Tyrant.

Now that the four friends stood united (Still no idea where Dash or AJ were. Hmm.) against the Tyrant, Twilight Sparkle began another song. It was a rap about friendship. It was actually really good and I’m proud of my subconscious for doing so well. Maybe someday I’ll be able to rap like my dreams Twilight Sparkle did.
Anyway in the end the town was able to awaken from the Tyrant’s spell and I think they threw him in the sea  or something. The end.

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2013, 11:42:45 AM »
Last night I dreamed I found a Dutch variant of a G1 pony (didn't recognize her, so it was either a pony I've seen in passing or one I made up.) She was in a secondhand store hiding in some G3 carrying case. The shopkeeper looked over at me and told me everything on that shelf was $40, but I only had $4 on me. :( It's one of those dreams where I'm glad I didn't really find the pony!

And here's a super long pony dream I had a year or so back, copied from my Tumblr:

Spoiler
It started out in some pony town- it wasn’t Ponyville, and I don’t think it was Canterlot either. It was an island, I think, or by the sea at least. Some of the town was open and the waves came right up to some of the houses; some areas in town were surrounded by high stone walls.

Anyway, in my dream, there was some sort of unseen tyrant. I think he was some sort of bearded colt. He wasn’t a unicorn, but he had magic, and he used it to take control of the ponies. He gave them this sort of hopelessness and made them powerless so he could control them completely. Ponies under control by the Tyrant did whatever bidding he needed and sought the tiny resistance groups.

I initially thought that the mane six were all present, but I realized that I cannot account for where Rainbow Dash or Applejack were. Perhaps they were taken early. I do remember Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle especially. These four were part of a reconnaissance group that wanted to overthrow the Tyrant and return normalcy to the land. With the group of friends were a bunch of… well, I don’t know how to describe them. At first I thought they might be sea ponies, but they had all four legs. There was really no difference between them and an earth pony except for this… frill. I don’t know how to explain it, really. It was like… this extra collarbone… thing?Anyway, these Other Ponies looked a bit different and could fly. That was it. Then again, so could Pinkie Rarity and Twilight Sparkle.

The resistance group had taken up post in a small stone courtyard. It was empty other than a couple of small shrubs, a heap of dirt (full of worms) and… I don’t know if it was a pagoda or a hot air balloon… maybe both. The ponies didn’t use it, whatever it was, but it bugs me that I cannot remember.

Anyway, the renitence group was unable to leave this courtyard, or they would be discovered. They could not even send a pony out for food and water, because they would be caught. They ate the shrubs in the courtyard, and then moved on to the dirt, thinking that they could get protein from eating the worms. But the worms were under the Tyrant’s control, and refused to be eaten by the resisting ponies.

The resistance group decided that they had to fight proactively against the Tyrant. They flew above the city, the unicorns launching magical attacks down against the Tyrant’s forces. Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie were captured and taken over by the power of the Tyrant. The Other Ponies knew that they were fighting a losing battle and retreated, flying far away from the city.

Twilight Sparkle was alone now, without her friends, and she left the city to hide in the mountains, where she would not have to fear for her life or watch her friends move about as drones to the Tyrant. She hid in caves, thinking of her time with her friends, and realized that she had to share her memories of friendship with the other ponies. She flew back to the city and endangered herself by landing in a central part of the city. Her former friends were present and the Tyrant moved them in to take over Twilight Sparkle.

But Twilight Sparkle used the power of friendship to send out little pink memory fibers. They floated through the air and moved through the other ponies minds, reminding them of the time they had spent as Twilight Sparkle’s friends. I think Fluttershy started to cry.

Twilight Sparkle then began to sing. I can’t remember anything of the song, but I remembered thinking it was okay. Not bad, but not too good either. Sort of average. Her singing was good enough for her friends, though, who all remembered their power as a group and shook off the grasps of the Tyrant.

Now that the four friends stood united (Still no idea where Dash or AJ were. Hmm.) against the Tyrant, Twilight Sparkle began another song. It was a rap about friendship. It was actually really good and I’m proud of my subconscious for doing so well. Maybe someday I’ll be able to rap like my dreams Twilight Sparkle did.
Anyway in the end the town was able to awaken from the Tyrant’s spell and I think they threw him in the sea  or something. The end.
That is one long dream, But I found my self lost in it very much... Did a great job describing it!
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

Offline Elwyn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2013, 12:03:55 PM »
Usually I dream about finding some rare ponies from flea markets but not last night..

Last night I was watching dog show and there was one special american staffordshire terrier participating. She was bright yellow and her body was covered with butterflies. No need to say that her name was Dancing Butterflies.

If you see someone selling that kind of amstaff, please let me know. I would love to import it.   :P

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2013, 05:33:38 PM »

Spoiler

That is an awesome dream. It would make a really fun fanfic story!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2013, 05:45:16 PM »
I dreamed that I got invited by twilight sparkle to visit their world but I had to be turned into a pony. Out of nowhere Celestia showed up and used magic to make me into a pony. Given that I am a small short human I got turned into a tiny pony.  I want to say I was apple blooms size , and I was a white alicorn with a golden tri force for a cutie mark. Twilight laughed at me being so tiny and I was like what ??? I am a small person. I was told to stay at the castle till they could make room at some ponies house so I could stay. I wound up playing with one of the guards and spike showed up and thought I was really cute. Later on I was sent to the school , as I was mistaken for a young pony who was a new student.  I would up being introduced and my name was rainbow sugar, one of the not so nice girls was picking on apple bloom. That make me really mad and I stormed over and yelled at them , and they took off in a fright.  Her other two friends saw what happened and invited me to join them, later on we were sharing cake in a tree house. I never found out what happened after that as I woke up.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2013, 06:19:50 PM »
I used to dream all the time of finding rare nirvanas at flea markets and still do. The dreams have gotten so realistic that while in the dream I am convinced that this is reality and I am NOT dreaming. It's always very disappointing when I wake up and it's not true.

I really wish I could find some nirvanas at flea markets!
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2013, 06:35:22 PM »
Ugh.  I keep dreaming I find my old sea ponies in a box in my parents' basement.  :argh:  It's always a dreadful feeling, since it could very well turn out to be true... but I'll need the better part of a week to sift through all the storage. :faint:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Chikecion

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2013, 11:41:46 PM »
I also have a lot of pony dreams! Mostly about finding complete mint ponies at flea market and such.  Haha.

Offline Charli-G

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2013, 05:24:41 AM »
The pony dream I remember was a nightmare! I dreamt I had forgotten to shut the door to my pony room and my cattle dog had gone in and eaten my ponies. I remember standing in this mess of chewed up and destroyed ponies sobbing. My hubby was telling me it was ok and I could get more but that just made me cry harder as most were childhood ponies! I woke up traumatised and had to get up and check on on my ponies.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2013, 05:56:53 AM »
I do not know if I ever have had a dream yet about ponies. But I have had a few about Breyer Horses. And of course a lot of other crazy things. I love reading what you have all wrote :)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2013, 06:13:58 AM »
I've never had a pony dream actually. I did dream about my real mare having a baby an it becoming the "perfect horse".  :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline CupcakeLoverXx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Pony Lover since 2012!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2013, 01:45:23 PM »
I once dreamt me and one of my pony collector friends went shopping in the charity shops and found tons of G4 merchandise brand new in packaging (as you do!) which we proceeded to buy. I then went crazy over finding Applejack's Barn playset :S

I also once dreamt I was in a shop and found Fluttershy chocolate bars,but as I went to buy one,there was an earthquake that destroyed the entire store...that was one weird dream.

Edit: Just remembered another pony dream I had. I was in a charity shop (again) and found a G1 pony wearing a little Sherlock Holmes style outfit. I went to buy her,however some old lady snatched her up before I could get her. I got really upset (in my dream) as she would of been my first G1!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 01:50:55 PM by CupcakeLoverXx »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2013, 10:30:44 PM »
Yup, I just woke up from a pony dream, or more like a nightMARE. :P

I was in a room with a lot of pony toys and I believe it was my aunt's old bedroom at my grandma's home. She got a lot of G1 ponies from the attic and I was sitting on the ground with them and a lot more.

For some reason my mind seemed to be broken, I just sat there. Staring towards the ponies, maybe it was due to too much excitement?

Anywho, my cousin walked in and sighed.
"What wrong with this pony?" she asked while she pulled up a pony.

I looked her way and took notice of a Forget-Me-Not (I just looked her up, didn't know her before). I was upset. This gorgeous pony with long white curls and a (what should be) pretty lilac coat was covered in brown patches. It seemed like rust. She also had a lot of dirt on her and pindot.
Her hair was gorgeous though.

Her eyes begged me to help her, but I couldn't because I woke up. :cry:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal