collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Discussion Thread!  (Read 37281 times)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ever After High Discussion Thread!
« Reply #165 on: May 29, 2013, 10:42:15 AM »
I think I'm probably the only german who's a total dead loss at fairy tales.. like, I have NO idea who those two are.

Go change your Staatsangehörigkeit right now, Missy! :lol:

Offline QueenNatalie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • /insert edgy song lyric here/
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 29, 2013, 01:51:06 PM »
Hey guys! You know how they have the whole "royal or rebel" thing and then the "rewrite destiny" thing? Well maybe the two dolls are not hero vs villain, but two different destinies of the same character? Just a theory I wanted to throw out there and see what you guys think!  ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

shivvy

« Reply #167 on: May 29, 2013, 02:48:59 PM »
That would work for a lot of characters, but for others like Hansel and Gretel the only alternate destiny I can come up with is "get eaten"  :P

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 29, 2013, 03:42:25 PM »
Oooo thinking about it now, if there are like...3 different campuses in this series, could Mattel possibly do like 3 different school playsets for each corresponding school and somehow have them connect to each other?! That would be cool if they did something like that. :P Cool, yet very pricey if it'll the about the same price as the MH High School Playset. XD

They'll probably come up with like...one playset that has 2 or 3 different sections for each campus, depending on how many schools are in this line.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 29, 2013, 10:21:13 PM »
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already but the other day when I was watching Sleeping Beauty, I realized that Briar Rose is the fake name that the good fairies gave Aurora to keep her hidden. So Briar Rose would have to be Sleeping Beaty's daughter, right?
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 29, 2013, 10:42:50 PM »
I'm going to geek again if nobody minds XD

The original tale(s) of Sleeping Beauty are pretty messy, and lots can't exactly be gone into here on the Arena  :lookround: But the first version is Italian from the early 17th century and it's called Sun, Moon and Talia. The "sleeping beauty" is Talia, her children are Sun and Moon. The next version is French (by Perrault) and she has no name, but her daughter is named Aurore. Early 19th century, the Grimms retold it and named her Briar Rose.

Someone correct me if I've messed any of that up, it's confusing XD So yeah, Sleeping Beauty and her potential daughter have Many Many Possible Names.  :)
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Angelkitty21

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 29, 2013, 11:19:24 PM »
Hey guys! You know how they have the whole "royal or rebel" thing and then the "rewrite destiny" thing? Well maybe the two dolls are not hero vs villain, but two different destinies of the same character? Just a theory I wanted to throw out there and see what you guys think!  ^.^

I could see something like that, as in what if snow white was the villain, and the queen was good.  Or something like that..
 :
And I always thought that snow white/rose red and snow white/7 dwarves were different characters, especially since the stories were completely different. Now all we need is a bear/prince.  :lol:

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2013, 05:16:28 AM »
No official pics yet?

Offline Saiko

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 30, 2013, 05:38:46 AM »
it's today it's today it's today it's today it's today it's today it's today it's today!

Are you excited because I'm excited! I've never been so excited!
:heart:

Kobold

« Reply #174 on: May 30, 2013, 06:11:13 AM »
I would sure like to see Snow-White & Rose-Red, if only because they are less common than Snow-White (&7D) / Cinderella / Sleeping Beauty etc. etc.

While it's not a very good role model, I think it would be  funny to have the princess from The princess and the pea, just to have an EAH equivalent to Cleo de Nile (a dainty damsel who complains all the time that things aren't comfortable and royal enough?).
Or hey, be surprising by having her posses the fine-tuned sense of a ninja master.   :lol:

:ninja:  ...I sense... 15 cents worth of loose change under this couch! 

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 30, 2013, 07:16:24 AM »
it's today it's today it's today it's today it's today it's today it's today it's today!

Eee I came here to say the same thing x3 TODAY TODAY!!  :green: :hearts:

Let's hope they make the changes in a timely manner, because if I have to wait til 5 pm again I think I'm gonna scream XD

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 30, 2013, 08:11:13 AM »

Let's hope they make the changes in a timely manner, because if I have to wait til 5 pm again I think I'm gonna scream XD

Oh my gosh I know! I am so glad I don't have work today! I really REALLY want to see this once the website changes! Its probably going to be 5pm again. :cry:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

cleverLC

« Reply #177 on: May 30, 2013, 08:31:17 AM »

I could see something like that, as in what if snow white was the villain, and the queen was good.  Or something like that..
 :
And I always thought that snow white/rose red and snow white/7 dwarves were different characters, especially since the stories were completely different. Now all we need is a bear/prince.  :lol:

"Snow White, Rose Red, will you kill your lover dead?"

Man, now I'm itching for a Bearskin custom.  Or maybe I could re-tool other dolls into One-Eye, Two-Eyes and Three-Eyes.

WhiteHeather

« Reply #178 on: May 30, 2013, 08:37:30 AM »

I'm really really hoping the changes get made before I head to work early this afternoon.  I'm just going to explode if I have to wait until I get home tonight!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 30, 2013, 08:40:08 AM »
Mah, it will probably be late at night in my timezone before they reveal anything - But I want to see it todayyyyyyyyyyyyyy-y. :'D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal